Page 46 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well you can try it. I was thinking playmaker ST last season.
    I wonder what happens if a player has a SA that they're 'not meant to have'... Like playmaker on a ST or defensive header on an MC lol (if the player was DC/DMC/MC)

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

If I was on a server where I'm top level, I would be like you, do okay in the cup with being a scout buyer/PTer but lose against the likes of Dynamo SWAG, Alex FC and Kashiwa Washi type teams because they are just too strong by relative quality.
    Yeah, it´s understandable. Maybe you could come and join our server?

Btw, there is no signs of Kashiwa Washi....I know that he ended up winning the league and the CL last season. But it seems that he was eliminated in the CUP this season - again. His WDL-barometer is indicating 2x losses so far... Don´t see any sings of him doing any PT more, all his players are at 8* (worldclass). And he hasn´t been on the forum either
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

When I put my CL draw up, I just put all the qualities up of every team at that present moment since ALL teams have potiental to improve otherwise it would be ???? for all 32 teams. like you burned a lot of greens (about 250) and still got 433T available to spend

I'm not PTing every play this season, Just mainly my younger players and who I want to improve in my squad and want to have T ready for any decent scouts that may appear on my list in the next few days since my list is crap.
    My Q is still around what was last season. I still have over 600 skill points to assign and since i went through cup i wont assign them until i m done, it s still easier and faster pting players being 4 or 5 stars still. My 20 yo amc is still 39 and has over 140 sps to assign XD

Addicted
    Did you know if he still was active last season? i guess he will win league+CL on autopilot for 2 more seasons^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I wonder what happens if a player has a SA that they're 'not meant to have'... Like playmaker on a ST or defensive header on an MC lol (if the player was DC/DMC/MC)
    Most likely be a waste to be honest.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, it´s understandable. Maybe you could come and join our server?

Btw, there is no signs of Kashiwa Washi....I know that he ended up winning the league and the CL last season. But it seems that he was eliminated in the CUP this season - again. His WDL-barometer is indicating 2x losses so far... Don´t see any sings of him doing any PT more, all his players are at 8* (worldclass). And he hasn´t been on the forum either
    You friends with them? What level are they L4? I'm sure that he will still be playing, just be waste of money if he quit.

Monday. Day 2.

CUP: Preliminary Round, 2nd Leg. LONDON CITY (70.0) v EREMA FC (70.5)

Result: LONDON 2-6 EREMA
    Goals: Ateya 15, Durbac 39, Pavlik 49, Leonida 55, Mojdl 65, Duggan 78, Leonida 83, Brown 86
    M.o.M: Marius Durbac

With us only trailing 0-1 from the first leg, we had high hopes of changing the game around. How wrong could we have been. Hossam Ateya and Marius Durbac scored in the first half, and virtually killed the tie. Now needing to score at least four goals, we couldn't even muster a shot at goal. Pavel Pavlik, Cladiu Leonida and Pavel Mojdl added to our humiliation, before Terry Duggan finally managed to find the net after being put through by Dylan Baker. Leonida added a sixth for the visitors, before Jake Brown scored our second consolation, from a corner by Andreas Costa, in the dying minutes, in front of an almost empty stadium.

TEAM TALK.

Today's cup humiliation, was the worst result the team has suffered in regular matches, in ten seasons. It will now mean, many friendlies for us throughout the season, to relieve the boredom of training.

FOOTNOTE.

Of course, there is a reason for our defeat. It wasn't just that we were outplayed, had wrong formation, etc. Oh no. It was because of the NGE. No team ever loses because of any other factor.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Finally managed some time to show the CL draw:

This year we can't really say it'll be an easy CL with Catalunya and Norkopring adding some spices on it. Both the opponents use the same module (3W-2DMC-2MC-1-2) and both are made by past season's scouts which retained 7* at time now sitting on early 6* (45/46). If the managers would invest again on Scout list they might become quite bothersome to deal with. Altho, any slip in the preliminary phase could end up to a face up between them at the early last 16. On the other side, it's up to us to make the treble in CL come true.

On PT side, past 80 unassigned points i noticed a little flession in the training rates, decreasing by a little.

EDIT: norkopring is the other 42,6 Q team, and not the second one in the group, missdrew it :P

You're most likely in the same spot such as myself.

My group (F-again!) is consisted by Q37,5,Q29,9 and a Q27,5 team. The Q37 team is in the same CUP tournament as I, and he seems to do fine. His team is mainly a 5* squad. In the other groups, I have my Italian friend (ZEO team) in group G. He is currently Q41,1. Then in group H we have the former league winner, Beauteville FC (Q39,9). Then in group E, I have a turkish team "Taner GS" (Q40,1) which we will try to avoid! Then there is an another turkish team "TrazbonsporSK" (Q39,8) in group A, as well a English team "LS11" (Q40,6) in the same group.

So yes, this time it will be more difficult but I will do everything to defend and win the CL title!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Most likely be a waste to be honest.
    But shadow striker on an MC not a waste?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Monday. Day 2.

CUP: Preliminary Round, 2nd Leg. LONDON CITY (70.0) v EREMA FC (70.5)

Result: LONDON 2-6 EREMA
    Goals: Ateya 15, Durbac 39, Pavlik 49, Leonida 55, Mojdl 65, Duggan 78, Leonida 83, Brown 86
    M.o.M: Marius Durbac

With us only trailing 0-1 from the first leg, we had high hopes of changing the game around. How wrong could we have been. Hossam Ateya and Marius Durbac scored in the first half, and virtually killed the tie. Now needing to score at least four goals, we couldn't even muster a shot at goal. Pavel Pavlik, Cladiu Leonida and Pavel Mojdl added to our humiliation, before Terry Duggan finally managed to find the net after being put through by Dylan Baker. Leonida added a sixth for the visitors, before Jake Brown scored our second consolation, from a corner by Andreas Costa, in the dying minutes, in front of an almost empty stadium.

TEAM TALK.

Today's cup humiliation, was the worst result the team has suffered in regular matches, in ten seasons. It will now mean, many friendlies for us throughout the season, to relieve the boredom of training.

FOOTNOTE.

Of course, there is a reason for our defeat. It wasn't just that we were outplayed, had wrong formation, etc. Oh no. It was because of the NGE. No team ever loses because of any other factor.
    Like my match yesterday, Just the team put up a poor performance to virtually knock themselves out of the cup, seems like they are not interested in the RR cup and friendlies suck to be honest, I'll have over 80 this season alone.
    Raykco likes this.