Page 146 of 227 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    He might have had few peeps on Q54 ready to be 8*, or most probably he was saving sps for when needed, and looks like it s needed now.
    Thats always a possibility as some players save their skill points but I don't think that's the case here.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats always a possibility as some players save their skill points but I don't think that's the case here.
    I dont think he s a nub either way. Adding them or pt his players immediatly after the loss is pointless and has no whatsoever reason behind, unless it was normal power training. Had it been personal trainer why do it immediatly when he coulda have waited until 10 minutes before second leg and surely surprise Joe out of the blue.

We now lead the league by 7 points after Mehmet won earlier but once again we wait on the Takis result as they face Chelsea in about an hours time and a win for Takis will close the gap back to 5 points once again before tomorrows big game in the league... July Fourth vs Takis.
    Breaking News - Result Just In...

Takis 2-2 Chelsea. Takis draw at home from being in trouble being 2-0 down with only 10 men but this is a result that see's them fall further behind us in the title race, July Fourth are now 7 points ahead of BOTH Takis and Mehmet.

Table:
    July Fourth 10-4-0 +26 34
    Takis 8-3-3 +13 27
    Mehmet 9-0-5 +5 27
    dersim 8-1-5 +4 25

Title Odds: July Fourth 1/16, Takis 12/1, Mehmet 25/1, dersim 50/1, Any Other Team 100/1.

July Fourth go into tomorrows big game at home against Takis in what is considered now a comfortable position in the league table with still 12 games to play. A July Fourth win tomorrow and the bookies will be suspending betting on the league winner in our league this season, However a Takis win will blow it open again but July Fourth will still be odds-on favourites to win the league but it will be tough to see out the remainder of the league season and a draw could allow Mehmet and dersim to get a little closer to us while maintaining status quo with Takis in terms of how many points ahead of them we are.

July Fourth vs Takis FC Kicks-Off at 15.44 UTC+1 (UK Time tomorrow)
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-20-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We won with 3-2 today from 3-0 to 3-2, we almost made an other draw.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    hmm, my league gets interesting this very moment: the guy with 12-1-0 stats plays an underdog, but he has an illegal formation (3 wing players on both sides. Atm its halftime and its 1-0 for the underdog. If he loses and I win my match vs another underdog, there are 3 teams seperated by 2 points, with me on 3rd position.

And tomorrow I play vs #2, fun times

edit:
    and now its 10man illegal vs 11man, he got 2 yellows in '63 and '65

edit2:
    what a crazy match: illegal formation guy made 2 goals in '75 and '78 (injured player + freekick), but the other guy also scored in '83. No more goals till the end, its a draw.
    Last edited by Zeon; 05-20-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

I won 4-2 today and my league became a 4 man race that can give me a huge advantage in the next 4 matches. 3 of my 4 next matches are against the teams in 2nd, 3rd and 4th places.
    tomorrow I face the team in the 4th place (best quality in league) without my best defender (5 MOM in 20 matches + 5 goals).

also won my first CL quarter final leg 3-1 away so pretty sure I'll beat him at home too.

Addicted
    Let me guess, FC Haudaneben is Austrian?^^

(Haudaneben is Austrian slang meaning something like "missthe(ball)"
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Let me guess, FC Haudaneben is Austrian?^^

(Haudaneben is Austrian slang meaning something like "missthe(ball)"
    he's German.

Addicted
    Must be Bavarian, its kinda the same like Austria

(In before Bavarian ****storm: ofc I only meant language-wise^^)
    Maor23 likes this.

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Oh... here we go... the act of desperation has kicked in because he LOST, If he was going to do this to his players he should of done this BEFORE the game today and not AFTER... I can't see him turning over a 3-1 loss away from home now that his team in terms of stars is roughly equal to you now. Looks like he has spent 1K-2K T on Personal Trainer.
    He might have had few peeps on Q54 ready to be 8*, or most probably he was saving sps for when needed, and looks like it s needed now.
    I dont think he s a nub either way. Adding them or pt his players immediatly after the loss is pointless and has no whatsoever reason behind, unless it was normal power training. Had it been personal trainer why do it immediatly when he coulda have waited until 10 minutes before second leg and surely surprise Joe out of the blue.
    I actually don't know what he has done. He could have been used the pers.trainer or had unsigned SKP from earlier powertraining. But I remember that all of his players were around Q50-51 before the kick off, especially the ones that are shown as a 8* right now. And all of them are +23yrs old. Also, His ST (Harding) that are shown as a 7* before the kick off and then as a 8* is 25yrs old, so I doubt that he powertrained him? This means that he used the "personal trainer". Also, D.Agger is show as Q54 now, so he is probably underdoing some PT as we speak?

But then again, if he had unsigned SKP - the engine would recognize them right, despite for being a 7* and not a 8*? But at the same time, he knew that I had a "better" team than him before the kick-off, so why not use & assign the SKP?

Anyway, seems that this result was something that he didn't expect .....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________