Page 196 of 227 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Balkan Boyz - Matchday 24 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Džeko double took Balkan Boyz into the T11 CUP Finals!

CUP:FC Köln (Q46) Formation: 4-3W-1-2 >> 1 - 2 (AGG: 1 - 3) << Balkan Boyz (Q51) Formation: 3N-1-2N2W-2
    SCORERS: E.Džeko (20 & 60 min) and L.Messi (47min.ass.C.Carreno)
    SUBS: E.Džeko < > M.Mandžukić
    MOTM: Edin Džeko (rate:9)

Edin Džeko struck twice as The Balkan Boyz took a final spot in the T11 CUP after a 1 - 2 victory over FC Köln at "Rhein Energie Stadion" in front of 19,000 spectators on Thuesday evening. The 19 year old Balkan Boyz forward opened the scoring in the 20th minute from a free-kick. And 15minutes into the 2nd half, Džeko scored the winner as he outran the defence to score the winning 1 - 2 goal. FC Köln managed to get a equalizer in the 47th minute as Lionel Messi scored with a header from a corner kick by Christian Carreno. Edin Džeko got a nasty injury in the 80th minutes after a foul by Simon Bardak and was subbed off for Mario Mandžukić. Both Adem Ljajić, Stevan Jovetić and Mateo Kovačić had 3 goalscoring opportunities, but Vladimir Kalyuzhov and Ryan Cook managed to clear the ball away after good defending. The Balkan Boyz will be making their first T11 CUP Finals appearance as they face the Swiss team "Dynamo SWAG" on the 30th May.

Manager -Ljepoje- was delighted by the performance of his team and praised his side's fighting qualities after watching Edin Džeko score twice and put Balkan Boyz into a final for the first time in the Clubs history."We fought well and battled it out and I'm just delighted and honoured. This is just all I wanted, I'm speechless - exhausted and speechless. A final spot in the T11 CUP is every manager's dream. We had so many fans here to support us, despite playing away in Germany. I am glad I was involved in all of this today. It's absolutely massive for the club and I'm glad that we wrote history. Of course it was a tough road, but I never doubted in our strength to fight, despite the opposition. We faced one of the toughest oppositions this year: Hyapool FC From Sweden, NB99 from Denmark, Fenerbahce from Turkey, Orchard Utd from the Philippines and now FC Köln from Germany - this all of the teams that have been playing the final-eight, quarters, semi-finals and finals as well. I couldn't be more then satisfied, delighted and proud of what we accomplished, this is just amazing. I can't wait for the final whistle and the big kick-off against Dynamo SWAG. It will be a honour for us to play the finals in this prestigious competition".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Vietnamese team "Tay Ninh FC" with 4 - 0 after goals by Mateo Kovačić (x1), Lorik Cana (x1), Nenad Tomović (x1) and Mario Mandžukić (x1). A game in which Nenad Tomović was declared as MoM (rate:9). The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 60 points and are now 5points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (55points) with FC Kula at a 3rd place (55points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place on 41points. Balkan Boyz will play the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" tomorrow away and a win could determine if the Balkan Boyz will be crowned as the league champions or not. The kickoff is set at 15:43CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz will play the 2nd leg in the T11 Champions league semi-finals against LS 11. The kickoff is set at 20:21CET

Over&Out!
    This is awesome! Congratulations and all the best for the final. You have nothing to lose going into the final against Dynamo SWAG as you go into the final as the underdog, so you have nothing to lose here and who knows? You might even win it.

I remember my first cup final back in L11, I got lucky in the semi-final beating a stronger team and 2 levels above me to face sister club erster FC Puma in the final who were 3 levels above and around 15Q stronger than my team back then, I just went into the game expecting to lose but was hopeful that we could win (wishful thinking that day) and not suprisingly I lost 4-0, perhaps the quality difference was too big for me on that occasion. I probably had about 1 in 50 chance or something. I look at your team and DS and there is probably a star in quality difference between your team and DS and with the results that DS sometimes gets, you have every chance of pulling off the upset. Good Luck and I look forward to seeing the score and reading the match report when it comes through.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    sitting 3rd and going up to Level 22............thats my season sorted

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Crystal Palace get £120M for finishing 7th and winning the play off final and I only get a few million for winning the Champions League? That's so wrong haha.
    Finished 5th. Hoping we manage to spend the money wisely as well next season in the prem.

As for us, I will update with my results later on, but a big result today saw a very close match between Atletico Alberto and AC LaPili in the race for second and, more importantly, a slim shot for the title. In a match that saw both manager's watching, a supporter for AC LaPili and myself supporting Atletico Alberto, Atletico Alberto won 1-0 in a very close match. This result means that one point in the last four games will give Rhondda Rovers there second league title.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Crystal Palace get £120M for finishing 7th and winning the play off final and I only get a few million for winning the Champions League? That's so wrong haha.
    If Crystal Palace finished 7th then they would not of been in the play-offs just saying lol

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    sitting 3rd and going up to Level 22............thats my season sorted
    Back in the Champions League.

Rookie
    finally CL football is returning

LEAGUE ROUND 23

Thai Team 0-4 July Fourth

Thai Team 103.5 - 4-1-1-3W-1 (AMC Sent off 38 mins) - July Fourth 113.1 Dandelion

July Fourth played against a thai team that caused them problems in the first meeting in the season ending in a draw and also the same thai team they thrashed home and away in the champions league 3 or 4 seasons ago. It was frustrating again for July Fourth with both teams cancelling each other out but a red card for the thai team opened the game up for July Fourth, The free-kick lead to a corner and Miku crossed it in for Papaleo to header us in front. Zidane was superb all game and setup Petersen for a fine finish for 2-0. Our reserve defender who has enjoyed a good season at July Fourth got himself a goal to remember after Papaleo set him up towards the end of the game but there was time for one more as Zidane showed his skills from his former great days with a great solo effort, Petersen also broke clear of the thai team defence but Jurc stuck it over the bar.

Goals: Papaleo (38), Petersen (53) Aued (82) Zidane (88) MOTM: Papaleo.
    S/O: Halilovic
    Injury Report: Novotny out for 2 days (Won't be healed, current reserve player, he is leaving the club soon)

3 more league games left. Rocio FC (Home), erster FC Puma (Away), dersim FC (Home). We should be able to remain unbeaten in the league this season but if we lose one of those games it doesn't really matter.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    finally CL football is returning
    One season recently you looked a certainty to qualify for the CL and you ended up finishing 5th. Another thing we've reduced the gap to your team down to 3 levels now.

Match Report - AEPRE FC v. Rahmad FC (Japanese Team)
    Match Type: League
    Kick off: 17:51 GMT+7
    Home or Away: Away
    Referee: Peter Hildebrand

A very decent 3-1 win aganist Rahmad FC proves the fact that they can win the title this season. As the manager logged into T11 just after 5 minute notification on AEPRE FC manager's iPad. As they forgot to log in to update formations, then they have to start a match with yesterday's formation 3N-1-4-2.

On the 11th minute comes the subsitution, as the manager is changing their tactics to 5-2-1-2, which used to upset them 5-1 in last season. All 3 subsitutions are used for Ramires, David Luiz and Ivanovic, as they are replacing Bale, Martinez and Moses.

On the 28th minutes, Terry opened a stunning corner, and Demba Ba could smash it into the back of the net. 1-0 to AEPRE FC.

Three minutes later, Eden Hazard suffered a calf strain injury and he will be out for 3 days, as Junpei Sasa makes a late challenge on Hazard, and Sasa is not booked. AEPRE FC now enters the sticky situation as no more subsitutions are allowed for them.

On the 45th minute, ten-men AEPRE FC conceded a goal, as Hidetoshi Rakuyama passed to Karl Wilkinson, and the score is level at 1-1.

In the 52th and 63th minute, Rahmad FC have an opportunity to score goal, but unfortunately for Rahmad FC, both efforts just went wide.

6 minutes later, Matt van Hart scored a great header, putting the score to 2-1, then Yoshiaki Ogawa suffered an injury from his mistake. Both of the teams will have to play on 10-men football.

Before in the 87th minute, great long-range attack from Ramires make it 3-1.

Final score: AEPRE FC won 3-1

League Standings:

If AEPRE FC wins next match aganist ezici fc, then they will be crowned.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Fk NeYmaaR in the CL final!

Great win again!

4:0 (Agg 6:1) ! Start formations: Fk NeYmaaR 4 1 4 1 , Nattaphol FC 4 3W - 1 - 2