Page 94 of 227 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Meh....

Just watched a game in the league concerning one of my rivals

Ended up in favour of a 1-4 win of Mehmet FC who didn't watch his game in a rather difficult away game in which the home manager watched... Mehmet FC 4-0-0

Title Odds: July Fourth 4/9, Takis 5/2, Mehmet 6/1, Steauaa 14/1 , Others 25/1
    Your match with Mehmet FC will be an important one, when is it?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Your match with Mehmet FC will be an important one, when is it?
    I play them on away Round 9, I play steauaa away on Round 7. On Round 6 Takis play against Mehmet.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    he will most likely change formation, first leg he had 4 2mc 3am 1, but maybe he understood i countered him and went for that, or it was/is for league match.

he lost 2 matches in league before cup o.ò, if only i could see how they went lol. Still has to play his matchday too.
    Hm,it will be a "though" peanut to break but you could pull it of. But if you "check" at his profile, then "standings" you could se which team he meet/played against in the league (just look at the WDL-barometer), and check up that team and look which kind of formation then used/still use. But if he played against a CL opponent or a friendly, it's a another story.

I would go offensive, probably 4-2-2-2 Anyway, good luck!
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Think we already knew the cup tie was dead in buried in the 1st leg, think if you lost 3-0 or 4-0 in the cup match you still won't of been too bothered.
    Yeah probably, don't know why he went with the 4-1-3-2 formation either. I mean why use a DMC? But he played with his best T11 today again and had 1 supporter, but that didn't help. Our defence did a great job and Handanović cleared a FK (all five got a 8!)

But the game against "Vanspor FC" was a little tense, he managed to score 2 goals despite our early 2-0 lead. Then I got 2 players suspended as well. But then again, had only 15 minutes to "swap, change and set" my formation before the kickoff. Will need to recover Sušić,Cana. Džeko and Lulić by tomorrow morning since I'm 2 players short now. Also wanna finish the PT by this weekend...'

Imagine this: ST, Jovetić 8*, ST, Džeko 8*, DL/DC Lulić 8*, MC Cana 8*, DR/DC Vranješ 8* and GK, Begović 8* + all with SA (one-on-one, playmaker, aerial defender, defense wall and one-on-one stoper) ... Kick ass team!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-10-2013 at 03:40 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah probably, don't know why he went with the 4-1-3-2 formation either. I mean why use a DMC? But he played with his best T11 today again and had 1 supporter, but that didn't help. Our defence did a great job and Handanović cleared a FK (all five got a 8!)

But the game against "Vanspor FC" was a little tense, he managed to score 2 goals despite our early 2-0 lead. Then I got 2 players suspended as well. But then again, had only 15 minutes to "swap, change and set" my formation before the kickoff. Will need to recover Sušić,Cana. Džeko and Lulić by tomorrow morning since I'm 2 players short now. Also wanna finish the PT by this weekend...'

Imagine this: ST, Jovetić 8*, ST, Džeko 8*, DL/DC Lulić 8*, MC Cana 8*, DR/DC Vranješ 8* and GK, Begović 8* + all with SA (one-on-one, playmaker, aerial defender, defense wall and one-on-one stoper) ... Kick ass team!
    You won't be far behind D.SWAG for this season, with a couple of thousand T, It's quite viable to build a team with a lot of 8* players, but pushing players to 9* is very expensive and in most cases pointless. On my server 7* is enough.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We so deserved to pass, ****kkkkkkk

3-1 and we took the 3-2 at minute 80!!!!! on 89', Becker one on one fails going wide. We're out, but meh.
    July Fourth likes this.

You won't be far behind D.SWAG for next season, with a couple of thousand T, It's quite viable to build a team with a lot of 8* players, but pushing players to 9* is very expensive and in most cases pointless. On my server 7* is enough.

Yeah, But I think 5x8* will do fine. They are also the kind of players that I'm gonna PT next season and probably 2 scouts from Mr.Scouts. The currently scouts that I have will be left out. No idea PT them no more since they will all reach 24yr.

Anyway, I was looking at FC Kula's latest league game but I got a message saying "The game ended after a WALKOVER since the team that lost didn't have 11 players ready" ... Is this something "new" ?! .. I'm facing them tomorrow so it would be "good" to know... Could avoid recover 2 of my players

Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-10-2013 at 03:51 PM.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    We so deserved to pass, ****kkkkkkk

3-1 and we took the 3-2 at minute 80!!!!! on 89', Becker one on one fails going wide. We're out, but meh.

Ah, this is pitty! I know how that feels... But how did you play or counter?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

RR Cup, 2nd leg -Xexer Lenkaran (0) 0-5 (3) Perfect Tactics
    Xezer Lenkaran: Level 9, 50.4, 5-1-1-3 (illegal)
    Perfect Tactics: Level 7, 56.3, 3N-5-2 v style

Perfect Tactics win 8-0 on aggregate

Perfect Tactics move one step closer to the last 16 after we destroyed Xezer Lenkaran. Pistov found his form today with two goals, one early in the game from a 1 v 1 position. Suarez then doubled our lead from the same scenario and from here we were safely through to the next round with 2 away goals. But we continued to score and Pistov added to his tally from a corner. Two quick goals in the 2nd half from Nascimento and Blomqvist gave us a 5-0 win and we go marching on into the next round.

Goals: Pistov (3', 32'), Suarez (11'), Nascimento (47'), Blomqvist (49')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ah, this is pitty! I know how that feels... But how did you play or counter?
    It was like first leg. I played normal/offensive/defensive after the 3-1 (put counter on). I was dominating, he scored 0-1 on counter. I tied, went 2-1 and then 3-1. Then i set defensive blue arrows on mcs and counter on and....

I took the 3-2 on a counter.

Stupid engine.

89' i got the only counter in my favour of the match and AMC one on one with keeper sent it wide, woulda have meant extra times, and he had an injury at 86' with 3 subs gone already, ****.
    PeterMeter likes this.