Page 104 of 227 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What do you reckon? 1:30am kick off Wednesday morning or 3:30am kick off on the Tuesday morning?
    I'd say the best time for kick-off will depend on how well you can manage your players fitness/morales without using too many boosters for it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

So far for me just 3* over the whole week.

Following cup matches and saw my Quwaitian guy winning 6-0 over his 44Q opponent. I guess we performed pretty well against him after all. There are at least other 4-5 teams closing 50-55 Q while William Asset is already out. Alex will see one of hisd teams out this leg as they face each other (50 vs 52 Q, level 4)
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 05-12-2013 at 06:27 PM.

LEAGUE ROUND 6... Result Just In...

Takis FC 0-1 Mehmet FC

Takis FC 107.3 4-4-2 Classic - Mehmet FC 104.6 4-4-2 Classic

Mehmet FC win the big game of the day in our league in round 6 in one of the top of the table clashes concerning the top 3 teams of the league. After a tense affair that could of seen either side take the 3 points or be a draw in the game, Mehmet got the winner in the 86th minute when Trufaslia beat the last defender with a run to the ball and chip the Takis keeper to win them the game and keep Mehmet at the top of the league with a 6-0-0 record.

Goals: Trufaslia (Mehmet) (86) MOTM: Trufaslia. (Mehmet)

Table:

Mehmet 6-0-0 +13 18
    July Fourth 5-1-0 +16 16
    Chelsea 4-0-2 +11 12
    Takis 4-0-2 +7 12

Title Odds: July Fourth 1/4, Mehmet 5/1, Takis 6/1, Others 25/1

Our Reaction to the result: This may not actually be a bad result in context to the title race in the league for us this season, as we considered Takis a bigger threat to our title chances than Mehmet with us in the believe that Takis have learned the art of power training with the spare green boosters they may get. Mehmet will still have to work hard all season if they are going to stop us winning the title. Takis are now 6 points behind leaders Mehmet and 4 points behind favourites July Fourth. Another bad result from Takis may just leave them too much work to do to stay in the title race, but they have a good team and they are expected to remain in the thick of it. We don't expect anyone else to challenge as of yet. Round 9 will be the next important game when Mehmet play at home against July Fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd say the best time for kick-off will depend on how well you can manage your players fitness/morales without using too many boosters for it.
    I set it for 3:30am, which would be 4:30am his time.

So a bit later for him instead of 2:30am his time... Which me might turn up for. Either way, I hope this was a good choice
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    hmm, 0-0 away in Cup, I hope my players will bring their a-game in the 2nd leg. But I'm confident, I was ahead in possession in the away game (he didnt watch), so I should have a nice advantage in the home game. But its never easy, when you need to win.

Hoping for a double digit score in league, as it will be vs an illegal formation (MC as GK)^^ But I think a 2-1 is more realisitc

I hope I can close the gap in scorer/assists table as I'm terrible in both, despite having the best +/- score. I should let my best players play vs all the noob/illegal formation teams I guess^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I set it for 3:30am, which would be 4:30am his time.

So a bit later for him instead of 2:30am his time... Which me might turn up for. Either way, I hope this was a good choice
    There are some active managers that will turn up to watch a game whatever time the game is due to kick-off... myself included. Sometimes you just can't help that. I've got a iPhone to watch the game at whatever time during night or day if I'm not on my laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    There are some active managers that will turn up to watch a game whatever time the game is due to kick-off... myself included. Sometimes you just can't help that. I've got a iPhone to watch the game at whatever time during night or day if I'm not on my laptop.
    Yeah well, I made it early in the day so I can "get it out of the way and be done with it".. Very unlikely I'll be winning this RR cup but I could do with the extra funds

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Play off cup game for me in a bit, came back from 3-2 down in the first game last round to win the second match 4-1 and come through. Tonight though, the opposition is a team chock full of scouted players - don't think he has one, even on the bench, under 5 stars :/

Ooooh well, I'll give it my best. Only league 2, where most have only 3-4 star players. I do have a strong team, with some 5-6 stars, but this guy obviously spent a fair amount to have all these top players at this level.

I played my cousin's level 5 team last night and was ahead twice! Only to lose it 3-4 in the end. To me that was a good result, since I am 3 levels below him. I train 'em well

Sitting pretty at top of my league with 6 wins, not been tested in the league at all yet.

Hahah...I was watching this guy from Poland on the TM today and he almost won every bid he was participating in. Anyway, since I was a little bored I decided to enter the auction and bid on the player he showed interest in (Abdel Hamid Rabie) and you know, just check how far he was able to procced and give the others some "entertainment" ... Anyway, he was determined as hell and showed no sign on giving up. At the end, I pulled out in the 65th round and had good laugh after.. He went in bankruptcy and has approx a -20M debt now

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hahah...I was watching this guy from Poland on the TM today and he almost won every bid he was participating in. Anyway, since I was a little bored I decided to enter the auction and bid on the player he showed interest in (Abdel Hamid Rabie) and you know, just check how far he was able to procced and give the others some "entertainment" ... Anyway, he was determined as hell and showed no sign on giving up. At the end, I pulled out in the 65th round and had good laugh after.. He went in bankruptcy and has approx a -20M debt now

did you waste 65 tokens like that? you almost peak him

Also, what the ****. I don't have any of these 18 auto gen players. Usually they are around Q39, max i saw was 40, never once over it unless players of last season.

The heck is wrong with my market. I swear in 4 seasons those gen you show never showed up here