Page 106 of 227 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Yeah that match with Mehmet could be a very important one. I don't play Emre FC until round 14 and that will be a tough one. Asymmetric formations are so hard to beat, I find.

We must also prepare to get knocked out of the RR cup this season. The only season I'll have a chance is when I tank it in July. I'll have a bad team full of 3* players bar Petersen and a few others, then collect the SP and try win it the season later...although, the treble is not an option since we miss out on qualification. Then being a weak team on a higher level, it should be easier... Pretty much how this cup is set out to be.
    That season you will tank in July (You will be Level 9, So you effectively stay in Level 9 twice). With Petersen getting older and fighting the test of time, the extra season you spend in Level 9 will benefit Petersen's quality throughout that entire season, Plus hopefully when you come to Level 9 there will be enough active managers to beat your inactive team for that one season before you return to the game. Be weird when you comeback to the forum and your Level 9/Season 10. Another option could be not tank at all and let your 6* team play the season on auto-pilot, there would be a good chance you could still win the league as we tend to notice that these auto-pilot teams seem to run well. I think a 6* team would certainly finish in the top 4 in the league in Level 9.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    Whoa, looks like we're in the same situation. You just described my team's performance until now!
    it's getting real ugly, the good thing is that other teams can't seem to have a winning streak so I'm 8th in my league with 11 points and now after all matches the 1st place has 13. talking about a tough league lol..

Uuuuuuuhhhh! My Scoutlist was so appealing and good this morning, with all of that 26 and 28yr old talent... You could build and manage yourself a veteran team filled with endowment and knowledge!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

i'm a newbie so can you share experience for me to my club thrive ^^

What Level are you playing at now?

Lvl 4

What are your ambitions?

winning Champion League

How many Tokens you got?

15... how do you know way to earn token ? help me
    How much Money you got?

5m right now

Who you buying/selling?

Im looking for a new DC (must have!), an AMR (must have!) and maybe a Striker if the right one comes b
    Last edited by thangveo; 05-13-2013 at 06:02 AM.

We got anothet useless dc/dl 22 yo Q49 in list among all the 27+ yo ones, and we had taken bergera already.

BUT

we have a 23 YO GK Q 48,5 and 1on1 stopper SA!! We ista sold our reserve keeper and we ll try rise him to 7* with some farmed greens. About fkin time. Let s hope he performs, costed me 500.000 signing.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Victory, victory, victory, we won everything last days!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    We got anothet useless dc/dl 22 yo Q49 in list among all the 27+ yo ones, and we had taken bergera already.

BUT

we have a 23 YO GK Q 48,5 and 1on1 stopper SA!! We ista sold our reserve keeper and we ll try rise him to 7* with some farmed greens. About fkin time. Let s hope he performs, costed me 500.000 signing.
    I could need him!

But a good thing is that you managed to (finally) found and buy a new GK! The "one-on-one" stopper ability is nice and proven effective.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Just bought a jersey.... Dangerous!

Chris Rath likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Could not find the token war thread, so I post here this TOKEN WAR:
    Today morning I thought about going for this nice MC. When I saw the picture with the eye I decided not to bid, good decision.

The player with the eye bid multiple times each round, in total ~200 tokens, the one that won one each reach, but he has a cash problem now.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Could not find the token war thread, so I post here this TOKEN WAR:
    Today morning I thought about going for this nice MC. When I saw the picture with the eye I decided not to bid, good decision.

The player with the eye bid multiple times each round, in total ~200 tokens, the one that won one each reach, but he has a cash problem now.
    136M for a lvl 5 player !!! ....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...