Page 107 of 227 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    136M for a lvl 5 player !!! ....
    Well, one can say they don't use their tokens efficiently.

Ljepoje and PeterMeter like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Addicted
    lol

(dont know what else to say^^)
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    did you waste 65 tokens like that? you almost peak him

Also, what the ****. I don't have any of these 18 auto gen players. Usually they are around Q39, max i saw was 40, never once over it unless players of last season.

The heck is wrong with my market. I swear in 4 seasons those gen you show never showed up here

I don't know, it's probably from server to server. The transfermarket was good from day 1 to 2 with lot of 5* players, then it dried out from day 3 to 5 and then it was jacked with 5* players again at day 6. Seems as it comes and goes every 2 days. But the Mr.Scout list was pretty bad&poor in comparison to the last season when I managed to buy 9 scouts (all 22yr olds and a couple of SKP from 7*).

I always try to refresh my browser and/or switch platform from PC to IOS. Sometimes it refreshes, sometimes not
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Well, one can say they don't use their tokens efficiently.

LOL! I just can't believe someone is willing to pay that kind of amount. I mean 136M for a lvl5 player is waaaaay to much! I hope he is planning to PT him or add a SA, otherwise it's just a "waste". But the guy who lost (with the eye) seems to be a T-buyer right?

I payed 46M for a 19yr old DL/DC 5* (fast trainer) last week, but at least I could "cover the expenses". He will be a 8* by tomorrow + additional SA
    Chris Rath likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    hey, when is best time to renew player?
    left 1 year or wait his contract expired only renew in the beginning of season?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Could not find the token war thread, so I post here this TOKEN WAR:
    Today morning I thought about going for this nice MC. When I saw the picture with the eye I decided not to bid, good decision.

The player with the eye bid multiple times each round, in total ~200 tokens, the one that won one each reach, but he has a cash problem now.
    LOL... $136M transfer fee for a player at L5!!!, Thats what we normally see at my Level.
    Black Hawks likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I love Top Eleven

Addicted
    you probably should stop playing then
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Addicted
    A dark cloud is hovering over Rhondda Rovers.

Yesterday saw us compete in our Cup match away to LaBandita FC. The match was closely fought, but we lost 1-0, simply because their striker was clinical. Arianto had a one on one opportunity around the 20th minute to put us ahead, but he put it over the bar. In the next attack, they had the exact same opportunity but scored from it in the 21st minute. We play them tomorrow at our place needing a solid two goal win of any kind. Going to be a tough ask.

We also played our League game about 30 minutes ago away against Athletico Alberto with most of our backup playing. Unfortunately, we lost 1-0, our first loss in the league since near the end of season 4 (I'm now season 6). I was unable to attend most of the match, but it looked like a poor performance from us. A goal in the 24th minute sealed our loss.

That is now 2 defeats on the bounce. Not good at all.

On another note, this signals my need to really improve my backup, as some of my players are playing two games a day either because I don't have the numbers available or because the backup of particular positions are too poor. This is beginning to take a toll on my rest packs. It looks like I will need to go into the auction (as no scouts are worthwhile and I'm struggling a little with the negotiations). While I have a good 640 tokens available, I don't want to enter stupid bidding wars in the auctions and end up on the 'the moment you just bid for your dignity' thread so will need to pick and choose carefully. Got £20m in the bank, so should be able to get two quality players at least with that.

For auctions, I have one minor problem that I wouldn't mind someone answering. When is the best time to try and 'outsmart your opponent'?

I have had moments where I make a bid and I get the 'not qualified, but currently winning' message, then all of a sudden, they come in with a bid and win. If I try and do the same thing, it seems to go into the next round. Even if I bid first in a knockout stage, they will come in with just one bid and either end up winning with one bid or bidding twice to make sure of it. Again, if I do the same, it seems to end up going into the next stage. I swear it happens with money as well, in that I have seen other managers bid despite not having the money to do so and go into debt, yet if I bid and it eventually goes over the amount of money I have, it won't allow me to bid.

Basically, it seems to conflict with what others do compared to what I do. I would happily try to use auctions more often, but unless I'm missing something, I seem to get screwed over quite a bit. That and past auctions where I have wasted a lot of tokens and still lost in my more naive days still put me off.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by chris rath View Post
    could not find the token war thread, so i post here this token war:
    Today morning i thought about going for this nice mc. When i saw the picture with the eye i decided not to bid, good decision.

the player with the eye bid multiple times each round, in total ~200 tokens, the one that won one each reach, but he has a cash problem now. :d
    @@@ lol