Page 121 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    .... and when the saints go marching in (na nana na na naaaaaaa)

I told you, don't lose faith! Glad you did it, know it was tough. The 0-0 draw (erster vs takis) couldn't come more in handy than it did today. This will give you some x-tra confidence, boost and hopefully some breathing room. It will be intresting the follow the development. Hopefully Takis manages to snitch a point or 3 from Mehmet in their clash.
    Actually I would want Mehmet to beat Takis (Mehmet are home) in the return fixture of their clash in the second half of the league season, despite them being 2 points behind, I see Takis as the bigger threat than Mehmet.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    The T11 CUP - Draws: Balkan Boyz face Turkish Fenerbahçe SK in the Final-eight!
    ____________________***______________________

Wednesday's draw was the biggest talking point of the day in the Club house, as Balkan Boyz were drawn against the Turkish team "Fenerbahçe SK" while their friends, -Dynamo SWAG- face "LS 11" from England (United Kingdom). Manager -Ljepoje- stated earlier that it will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task.

In additional he added "All we know is that they're a good and experienced team since they played the final-eight against the Turskih team Buca FC last season in the final-eight and that Buca FC made it through to the quarterfinals facing Dynamo SWAG. They also seem to play a 4-1-3-2, 5-2N-2W-1 or 4-5-1V formation which could cause a little bit of problem and difficulties since we tend to play our traditional 4-2-2-2 formation. Our scouts have been able to follow their two games against the Bulgarian team "FC Ovech" in the playoffs and the information I got was that this is a team that has the capacity to over-turn a 3 - 0 result in the 1th half to a 3-3 result in the second half. This is strong indicator that they have the strenght and knowledge how to pick themselves up hurry off as if nothing, mostly thanks to their managers tactical approach. They have two good players as well, Omar Lara (ST) and Nazaruddin Abdul Karaim (DC) both 7* and the rest are scouts 6*. But at the same time, we have 6x 8* players and the rest are 7* in our first eleven and our benchplayers are all at 6* or 5* you know, so we are much better, stronger and experienced as well. I think this will be a quite intresting game, but as I said - We're going all the way!"

The 1th leg will be played tomorrow (Thursday) at 23.28CET at "Kesapspor Stadium" and the 2nd leg on Saturday at 23.21CET at "Balkan Boyz Stadium". Other intresting games are: Dynamo SWAG (Swiss) vs LS 11 (England/UK), Orchard Utd (Philippines/UK) vs FC Atlantika (Russia), Nbm (United Arab Emirates) vs NuN FC (Thai), FC Saleh (Saudi Arabia) vs Always United (England/UK), RBB FC (Spain) vs RSCA Anderlecht (Belgium), Burkan FC (Turkey) vs FC Köln (Italy) and Christian FC (Denmark) vs Ryet United (Sweden).

Over&Out!
    On collision course for Orchard Utd in the quarter-finals and your improved squad, We could see Balkan Boyz face Dynamo SWAG in the final. Obviously I don't know the qualities of all the other teams.

Can Troll City win the Royal Rumble Cup?

Highest quality team remaining in the competition.

Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Actually I would want Mehmet to beat Takis (Mehmet are home) in the return fixture of their clash in the second half of the league season, despite them being 2 points behind, I see Takis as the bigger threat than Mehmet.
    Aha, then so it be! If "Takis" are better then "Mehmet" then it's probably the best outcome + advantage you could have.
    I watched our rivals "FC Kula" beat "Iztik Yan" with 1 - 3 away today. A win today against "Tay Ninh FC" puts us 6points clear

On collision course for Orchard Utd in the quarter-finals and your improved squad, We could see Balkan Boyz face Dynamo SWAG in the final. Obviously I don't know the qualities of all the other teams.
    That's the neg. side of this draw. If we beat Fenerbahce (Q44,9), then we will face Orchard Utd (Q50) in the quarter's. I can't see the russian team "FC Atlantika" (Q45,2) make it through (but you never know, he has a couple of good 6*).

Then again, we are slightly "better" then Orchard Utd, who has a full 7* team vs our 8/7* (1th eleven line up). Our latest meetings in the semi-finals was 50v50. That goal in additional time "saved" his ass and got him a ticket to the finals.

Also the english team "LS 11" (Q41,1) could surprise and make it tough for Dynamo SWAG (who is currently playing bad). Let's see tomorrow, think there could be "some" surprises.
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-15-2013 at 05:59 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Can Troll City win the Royal Rumble Cup?

Highest quality team remaining in the competition.

They seem to be the "favourites" .... Just "troo-looo-looo" you're way to the finals
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Just saw tumpas FC and Sparta Ackaya FC lol

Some guy added me overnight and they were in his league. Let's say they've been as successful as me since my last encounter with them. But are 5th and 3rd in the league at the moment.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Just saw tumpas FC and Sparta Ackaya FC lol

Some guy added me overnight and they were in his league. Let's say they've been as successful as me since my last encounter with them. But are 5th and 3rd in the league at the moment.
    Leveller FC type of person?

Leveller FC type of person?
    No I think just trying to add random people or trying to throw me off my bid because I was bidding on players last night and went to sleep. I won a few auctions too lol.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No I think just trying to add random people or trying to throw me off my bid because I was bidding on players last night and went to sleep. I won a few auctions too lol.
    You know something. I know theres managers that do random adds, but some actually add because they hope they can gain extra support in their matches rather than the unwanted friendlies factor.

CL group stages, round 5 - Kucai FC 0-3 Perfect Tactics
    Kucai FC: 41.9, 3N-5-2 flat
    Perfect Tactics: 56.9, 3N-2W-2N-1-2 (2nd half 4-5-1 v)

We already qualified but we were using this match to try out different formations, orders and players. With the formation we started off with, we were not able to break past their defence, which was understandable considering we were attacking through the middle. We changed to a flank based attack in the 2nd half and we did get more chances although Kucai FC almost scored from a 1 vs 1 position. Van der Zande opened the scoring from a corner and then Nascimento doubled our lead from another corner. We were sitting comfortably but we still could not break our opponents down as easy... it wasn't as if they were amazing defenders because they were just 4* defenders and we should be killing them. However right at the death, substitute Pistov capitalised from a mistake and went through on goal to score the 3rd goal of the game.

Goals: Van der Zande (55'), Nascimento (58'), Pistov (88')
    MOTM: Nascimento

3N-5-2 flat is being a pain in the ass to counter... dumped us out of the cup and gave us a lot of problems here. Did I also mention that Petersen got a yellow card? Hard tackling... bad idea lol.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<