Page 120 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Rookie
    how does power training work guys and is it pretty much a token buyer only thing?
    PeterMeter likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle FC View Post
    how does power training work guys and is it pretty much a token buyer only thing?
    I would say so, because the amount of packs you need will quickly drain you. I've been doing the light version since I started pretty much, harvesting for videos and upgrading facilities as quick as possible to gain as many packs as possible the cheap way. But you get nowhere close to the same results. Whereas I would level up about 1 star per season for a normal player to get them to Scout 6*, the token buyers get to Legend, or 8*.

Rookie
    ah ok...il leave it. thanks for fast reply

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 9

Mehmet FC 1-3 July Fourth

Mehmet FC 104.7 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 111.7 4-1-2-1-2 ND

We all know knew that July Fourth were capable of better and so did all the players and we came up trumps when we really needed it, But it was a nervy start from us, Mehmet had the best of the early chances and made it count on 19 minutes when a Gogut pass met Cetin running onto the ball from outside the area to give 'then' the league leaders the lead. July Fourth soon came back into it and eventually were level just before half-time when Michu made a run past the defence and chipped it over the keeper to equalise, We were happy to go in level at the break. Early in the second half we suffered YET ANOTHER INJURY, this time it was Papaleo after a dreadful foul and Hardy messed up the free-kick, soon we got a corner that went out for another corner and Michu's cross found Hardy to give us the lead in the top of the table clash... Eventually after a couple of missed chances from Michu we found a way to settle this game in our favour with Miku beating the defence this time and taking it round the keeper to make it 3-1, Mehmet tried to get back in the game and Adams and Novotny stood firm and Norris could of made it 4-1 right at the end.

Goals: Cetin (19) Michu (40) Hardy (62) Miku (74) MOTM: Novotny.

Injury Report: Papaleo out for 4 days, Goodbye to more reds.

Other important result from this morning: erster 0-0 Takis... erster had the better chances to win this game but Takis defence stood firm, but none the less its a good result for us and Mehmet.

Title Odds: July Fourth 1/4 Mehmet 6/1 Takis 6/1 Others 20/1

Table:
    July Fourth 6-3-0 +20 21
    Mehmet 7-0-2 +11 21
    Takis 6-1-2 +11 19

.... and when the saints go marching in (na nana na na naaaaaaa)

I told you, don't lose faith! Glad you did it, know it was tough. The 0-0 draw (erster vs takis) couldn't come more in handy than it did today. This will give you some x-tra confidence, boost and hopefully some breathing room. It will be intresting the follow the development. Hopefully Takis manages to snitch a point or 3 from Mehmet in their clash.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

The T11 CUP - Draws: Balkan Boyz face Turkish Fenerbahçe SK in the Final-eight!

Wednesday's draw was the biggest talking point of the day in the Club house, as Balkan Boyz were drawn against the Turkish team "Fenerbahçe SK" while their friends, -Dynamo SWAG- face "LS 11" from England (United Kingdom). Manager -Ljepoje- stated earlier that it will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task.

In additional he added "All we know is that they're a good and experienced team since they played the final-eight against the Turskih team Buca FC last season in the final-eight and that Buca FC made it through to the quarterfinals facing Dynamo SWAG. They also seem to play a 4-1-3-2, 5-2N-2W-1 or 4-5-1V formation which could cause a little bit of problem and difficulties since we tend to play our traditional 4-2-2-2 formation. Our scouts have been able to follow their two games against the Bulgarian team "FC Ovech" in the playoffs and the information I got was that this is a team that has the capacity to over-turn a 3 - 0 result in the 1th half to a 3-3 result in the second half. This is strong indicator that they have the strenght and knowledge how to pick themselves up hurry off as if nothing, mostly thanks to their managers tactical approach. They have two good players as well, Omar Lara (ST) and Nazaruddin Abdul Karaim (DC) both 7* and the rest are scouts 6*. But at the same time, we have 6x 8* players and the rest are 7* in our first eleven and our benchplayers are all at 6* or 5* you know, so we are much better, stronger and experienced as well. I think this will be a quite intresting game, but as I said - We're going all the way!"

The 1th leg will be played tomorrow (Thursday) at 23.28CET at "Kesapspor Stadium" and the 2nd leg on Saturday at 23.21CET at "Balkan Boyz Stadium". Other intresting games are: Dynamo SWAG (Swiss) vs LS 11 (England/UK), Orchard Utd (Philippines/UK) vs FC Atlantika (Russia), Nbm (United Arab Emirates) vs NuN FC (Thai), FC Saleh (Saudi Arabia) vs Always United (England/UK), RBB FC (Spain) vs RSCA Anderlecht (Belgium), Burkan FC (Turkey) vs FC Köln (Italy) and Christian FC (Denmark) vs Ryet United (Sweden).

Over&Out!
    PeterMeter, dv8r and July Fourth like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

NEWS: Begović, Lulić, Cana and Džeko made huge improvements and became 8*! (Superstar)!

Begović: 5* > 8*, Lulić: 5* > 8* + SA, Cana: 5* > 8* + SA and Džeko: 5* > 8*

Then of course, we have Jovetić & Vranješ from last season as well

Balkan Boyz Squad - Season 5/ Lvl 5

Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-15-2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: *Squad line up added
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

That was all for the PT this season folks. I will begun to *farm* tokens and some packs for next season. Are currently at +100T and +70 greenies.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Our first non-scout signing of the season!!

This is why you wait until mid season to get a bargain buy! Last night, I put in some bids for Nordeus gens and went to sleep. When I woke up, I had -14M and 3 new players! This was my best player from the lot, bought for just 1T.
    His gains on hard mode:
    30/80/130

PeterMeter and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Our first non-scout signing of the season!!

This is why you wait until mid season to get a bargain buy! Last night, I put in some bids for Nordeus gens and went to sleep. When I woke up, I had -14M and 3 new players! This was my best player from the lot, bought for just 1T.
    His gains on hard mode:
    30/80/130

Nice. Mine wasn't as good, but managed to get a 19yo Q44 GK with 2T yesterday. Might try your tactic. It's not as if I'm struggling with tokens.

Speaking of which, after starting the season off with 680T and buying two scouts, a player via negotiation and another via auction, my total token count is now back at 680T via videos and surveys.

I play my League match in around three and a half hours time.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

League, round 9 - Perfect Tactics 4-1 Zsigics FC
    Perfect Tactics: 56.7, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly
    Zsigics FC: 43.1, 4-4-2 classic

Our first challenging opponent in the league this season. Our opponents had a team of 4* and 5* players but were not present at the match. Our mission to go without conceding a goal was put to an end because Hardy gave away a free kick right at the end. The win keeps us 3 points clear. We got off to a fast start, Van der Zande latching onto Nascimento's lay off to smash in the opening goal. Pistov made it 2-0 from a 1 vs 1 position and in the 2nd half, he completed his hat trick with 2 goals from a corner kick. Our performance was overshadowed by a string of terrible tackles.. Silly, Poncet and also Hardy gave away free kicks and you have to assume that at least one of them was going in... and it did. A late Burton goal gave our opponents a consolation but that is a huge blow to our season as we have conceded a very unnecessary goal and spoiled our season just a bit.

Goals: Van der Zande (5'), Pistov (23', 52', 86' HAT), Burton (88')
    MOTM: Pistov

Hardy, you son of a gun.. I'm selling him as soon as this season is finished. He's done this for some time now and Blomqvist is just as bad to be honest, which is why I bought Poncet... However getting a yellow card on your debut isn't exactly good!! What is it with midfielders and yellow cards lol
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<