Page 194 of 227 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Apprentice
    You *could* count me in Ljepoje, I'm lvl 5 aswell but my team is a mix of all star players..avg quality is 2* (~29q)
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I have a question, do you get the money for playing in the final AND winning it? or just get the money for winning it?
    You just get the win part of the $ if you win.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You just get the win part of the $ if you win.
    Crystal Palace get £120M for finishing 7th and winning the play off final and I only get a few million for winning the Champions League? That's so wrong haha.

Apprentice
    you just get the money for winning it, its not that much more than going second. for me, its 1.15 million for 2nd and 1.5 million for win, only 350k difference...
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Crystal Palace get £120M for finishing 7th and winning the play off final and I only get a few million for winning the Champions League? That's so wrong haha.
    The Championship Playoff Final is the most important match in football in terms of finances.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Then let's "do it"! My last league game is scheduled at 14:47 (Saturday).. We could play around 20 or 22CET? Think the CUP finals are scheduled for the 30th resp 31th for the CL finals (that is if we make it there)....
    It surely won't be a problem to settle down a day and hour, i gotta check the final's days and hours before and what turn i'll play at work
    Ljepoje likes this.

Well, I am League champion after and advance of 13pts. It's finally over, but thanks to this f****** league game who injured me 2 of my major players in only 3 minutes (I am able to cure only one of them as I spent everything for my last injuries, one each game since 4 games almost), I am so pissed off, especially with my CL 2nd leg to go tomorrow (I have to win after my game lost 0-1). Hope everything will be fine, but I doubt it, looks like the game is targeting me now XD

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The Championship Playoff Final is the most important match in football in terms of finances.
    It's crazy. So will they invest some of the £120m for new players?

Apprentice
    I won an uneventful league game 4-0, with my star striker getting MoM for another skillpoint. Edit: not a single loss in the league yet, but 3 draws. Well, doesnt matter much anymore except for number of fans and MoMs.

The opposing team looks strange, I think its an abandoned token buyer team from 2 seasons ago(season 2): BIG stadium (41k compared to my 7k stadium), a mix of 1 star players and 4 star players with special abilities (would have been scouts in season 2). Somebody invested big two seasons ago, and stopped (maybe ragequit, or just lost interest) and his team is still running after 2 seasons, probably qualified at least one time (from 3 to 4) despite being abandoned. He wont qualify for league 5 this time, though.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 05-28-2013 at 08:13 PM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

our team conceded 2 goals again in today's match, but we managed to score 5 back to win it 5-2. our opponents started with early goal putting them 1-0 and the pressure on us, we managed to keep our cool and turn it to 5-1 conceding the second goal at the 87th minute. great win from our team especially when the second place team lost 3-2 at home to team number 14. it now puts us 8 points before them and we're very confident to win the league this season also.

good luck to the rest.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.