Page 84 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Prepare yourself for bidding war, already +15 bidders have qualified to the 1th KO-round.

Btw, Got around 16 negotiation offers today from different players for 3 of my 4 youngsters (one of them is Dynamo SWAG manager). One manager is offering 16M + 15T for Džeko and another +20T, but they can all forget it, wouldnt sell him for 50M and 100T!
    40 Rounds?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Team News

July Fourth have dropped half their team for tonights champions league group game after many players put in a poor performance earlier in the game against bournemouth in a game earlier we could not afford to draw.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Red Bull Salzburg?
    ^^

but for real, I dont even know who plays who after CL group stage. Can someone explain me?

and why will there be a biding war for this player? he is quite old and his price is low, so he wont be training fast. Ofc the SA is nice, but if I buy a player for 1-2 seasons, i go with a 30yo?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    40 Rounds?
    I really hope so, need some kind of "entertainment" until my CL + friendlies kick off...

But as I can see, there are many managers from the CUP tournament participating. Let's hope for some T11 action combined with drama.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    ^^

but for real, I dont even know who plays who after CL group stage. Can someone explain me?

and why will there be a biding war for this player? he is quite old and his price is low, so he wont be training fast. Ofc the SA is nice, but if I buy a player for 1-2 seasons, i go with a 30yo?
    Example: If you are winner of group E then you play against runner-up (2nd team) from group F, and the winner of group F plays against the runner-up from group E and so on.

Since he is the only 5* (Q43) 23yr old DL/DC with SA that is currently avaible on the TM. The time for the auction couldn't be better..Then of course, mostly of the managers on my server are crazy and they would buy a cow thinking it's a horse
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    CL group stages, round 2 - MILAN FC 0-7 Perfect Tactics
    MILAN FC: 38.4, 3W-4-1-2
    Perfect Tactics: 56.3, 4-2-2-2 hexagon (2nd half attacking 4-2-3-1)

Another big win today and we've scored 15 in total. This was a walkover but we had to work hard to score the first goal, Suarez getting onto a header from the corner to score his first goal of the season. The 2nd half was much different and we exploded into action, Petersen scored from long range then set up Nascimento from a corner for 3-0. We were not letting off this time and substitute Juan Mata made it 4-0 from a 1 vs 1 position. Petersen was on hand to make it 5-0 from a free kick and we were still waiting for a Silly goal. He did get his chance on 76 minutes after going 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper but his shot went wide! He got another chance 8 minutes later and scored, Pistov providing the pass for him to guide past the goalkeeper. A late goal from Vittalone from a corner gave us a 7-0 lead and another step towards the knockout rounds.

Goals: Suarez (37'), Petersen (52', 68'), Nascimento (59'), Mata (67'), Silly (85'), Vittalone (89')
    Sent off: Turcanu (82')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Chano Petersen, what a legend

Addicted
    so is it
    A1-B2
    A2-B1

C1-D2
    C2-D1
    etc?

so teams in groups ABCD can meet teams in EFGH in the finals only?
    July Fourth likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP F ROUND 2

red pirats 0-3 July Fourth

red pirats 97.5 3N-1-5-1 - July Fourth 111.5 3N-1-4-2 1st half, 3N-1-3W-1-2 2nd half.

After todays earlier poor result in the league we decided to ring the changes for the CL tonight in the KO Stages, Papaleo, Michu, O'Sullivan, Miku and Hogan were all dropped from the starting line-up, In what was a boring first half July Fourth found a way through from the right hand side of midfield from Petersen who made a good run past the last defender and shot low and beat the keeper for his first goal from the club, In the second half Mensah picked up an injury and we replaced him with Miku, Miku immediately made an impact with creating the 2nd goal with a excellent pass to L.McNamara to grab our second, red pirats almost scored off a corner to get back in the game on 72 minutes with Marte's header going wide... We sealed the game from a substitute Michu corner that found Adams to score with his head late on.

July Fourth nearly qualified for the knockout stages already, We have always made it through the knockout stages and also always won in the Last 16 K.O. Round.

Goals: Petersen (12) L.McNamara (55) Adams (79) MOTM: Ramirez.

Injury Report: Mensah out for 5 days. Norris gets a chance. Bringing Papaleo a day early never worked out, usually a Papaleo injury and when we bring Papaleo back early results in goals. We need to sign a spare MC soon.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.

so is it
    A1-B2
    A2-B1

C1-D2
    C2-D1
    etc?

ABCD can only meet teams in EFGH in the Semi-Finals or the final of course.

so is it
    A1-B2
    A2-B1

C1-D2
    C2-D1
    etc?

Yeah. I usually always "scout" the teams in the other group before the 1th round kicks off, and then decide whom I rather play against.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...