Page 85 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP F ROUND 2

red pirats 0-3 July Fourth

red pirats 97.5 3N-1-5-1 - July Fourth 111.5 3N-1-4-2 1st half, 3N-1-3W-1-2 2nd half.

After todays earlier poor result in the league we decided to ring the changes for the CL tonight in the KO Stages, Papaleo, Michu, O'Sullivan, Miku and Hogan were all dropped from the starting line-up, In what was a boring first half July Fourth found a way through from the right hand side of midfield from Petersen who made a good run past the last defender and shot low and beat the keeper for his first goal from the club, In the second half Mensah picked up an injury and we replaced him with Miku, Miku immediately made an impact with creating the 2nd goal with a excellent pass to L.McNamara to grab our second, red pirats almost scored off a corner to get back in the game on 72 minutes with Marte's header going wide... We sealed the game from a substitute Michu corner that found Adams to score with his head late on.

July Fourth nearly qualified for the knockout stages already, We have always made it through the knockout stages and also always won in the Last 16 K.O. Round.

Goals: Petersen (12) L.McNamara (55) Adams (79) MOTM: Ramirez.

Injury Report: Mensah out for 5 days. Norris gets a chance. Bringing Papaleo a day early never worked out, usually a Papaleo injury and when we bring Papaleo back early results in goals. We need to sign a spare MC soon.
    CL Finals next?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP F ROUND 2

red pirats 0-3 July Fourth

red pirats 97.5 3N-1-5-1 - July Fourth 111.5 3N-1-4-2 1st half, 3N-1-3W-1-2 2nd half.

After todays earlier poor result in the league we decided to ring the changes for the CL tonight in the KO Stages, Papaleo, Michu, O'Sullivan, Miku and Hogan were all dropped from the starting line-up, In what was a boring first half July Fourth found a way through from the right hand side of midfield from Petersen who made a good run past the last defender and shot low and beat the keeper for his first goal from the club, In the second half Mensah picked up an injury and we replaced him with Miku, Miku immediately made an impact with creating the 2nd goal with a excellent pass to L.McNamara to grab our second, red pirats almost scored off a corner to get back in the game on 72 minutes with Marte's header going wide... We sealed the game from a substitute Michu corner that found Adams to score with his head late on.

July Fourth nearly qualified for the knockout stages already, We have always made it through the knockout stages and also always won in the Last 16 K.O. Round.

Goals: Petersen (12) L.McNamara (55) Adams (79) MOTM: Ramirez.

Injury Report: Mensah out for 5 days. Norris gets a chance. Bringing Papaleo a day early never worked out, usually a Papaleo injury and when we bring Papaleo back early results in goals. We need to sign a spare MC soon.
    Petersen

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    CL Finals next?
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Petersen
    I get the feeling that everything is AGAINST us this season, **** scouts, **** transfer market, rejected negotiations, youth player playing a position I didn't need and NOW game engine trolling... I just feel it could be one of those seasons ahead of us.

Takis won 3-0 and another team now on 3-0-0 steauaa won with a 89 minute goal from a double corner.

Did I miss out something... LOADS of INJURIES
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ended after 31rounds...unfortunately the big fishes left after KO-round 10 ...

July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice
    Bad luck in league today... I was busy so I couldnt watch, and my striker scout got injured in 12th minute... 1-1 draw against a very bad team. I just hope CL goes better, and I get an useful position from tomorrows youth (AMC, AML, MC or maybe striker... no defender or dmc please)

Injury count this season: 1
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Another 5* player added - from the same club! Seems that the manager is more or like willing to make some money this evening...
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    Bad luck in league today... I was busy so I couldnt watch, and my striker scout got injured in 12th minute... 1-1 draw against a very bad team. I just hope CL goes better, and I get an useful position from tomorrows youth (AMC, AML, MC or maybe striker... no defender or dmc please)

Injury count this season: 1
    Injury count this season: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Another 5* player added - from the same club! Seems that the manager is more or like willing to make some money this evening...
    Could be ex-scouts that are being replaced by new scouts? Your server will become a warzone in a few seasons time as the worst teams of the highest level keep getting filted out.

Apprentice
    CL game was an easy 3-0, no further injuries...

@ July 4th: how many injuries during power training, how many in scheduled games? 1 injury in 8 scheduled games in my case is pretty low compared to last seasons statistics.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    CL game was an easy 3-0, no further injuries...

@ July 4th: how many injuries during power training, how many in scheduled games? 1 injury in 8 scheduled games in my case is pretty low compared to last seasons statistics.
    I've had 7 in PT, 1 in regular training, 2 in friendlies and 5 in competitive games so far this season.

Adds up to 15 now cos I just got a reserve injured in a friendly.

1 injury so far this season is good so far.