Page 135 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Nice result! Always a good feeling after getting a draw or a loss against a weaker opposition. I tried the 3N-2W defense line system today (DML-DC-DC-DC-DMR) in my CL game and got a good result. Know that you used it before, but you went 3N-2W-2N-1-2 right? Could try it tomorrow against Fenerbahçe, or perhaps the 3N-2N-2N-2W-1 since I bought a DML/DL today
    I used the 3N-2W few times keeping the diamond in attack (2-1-2) not to change the thorugh middle mentality (due to trying out the flanks but never really having good results with it despite i got ams).

I used the 3W-2DMC aswell against the Q54 guy who got me out the cup, and i can't say if it was very good or avg since that match i couldn't log in properly, but until i was on i was drawing and having way more pressure even being away.

As for 3N-2N-2N-2W-1 i think it's too much centered, and a worthy opponent could easily crush it using a 4-2-2W-2.

Anyways, i started to interest more into my second team on autorun since i parked it in L3 last season, now mananging to take some good players for this one and the L4 too.

You know i'm not one to bitch about premade results or "sniped" injuries, but this time i got some thoughts going on here...Let's start by saying that the 2nd place in the League is the lowest Q team being run by a Bot, having 9W,1D,1L (against me). Today i played vs the 3rd in table, with players rested and full morale, following the match for the first time:

His Quality: 19, my Quality: 30.

To make it short: since start we were totally pummeling them hence going ahead 0-1, when in 5 minutes 2 players (DMC-MC) injured out without any foul. I make the subs and keep on going, then out of the blue he scores twice without any sort of action made, as the second one was:

"Nubclerc player makes a pass behind - goal for Barcelona Fc!!!".

In the second half i go 4-2-2-2 using my last sub and ten minutes after i equalize, just to have the 3rd injured at 60', being it my Goalkeeper -.- . Without subs left, i set very offensive mentality and man to man marking and managed to go 2-3 then 2-4.

Now, among all the 11 which played since start, half of them are 5* between Q 30 and 32, 3 are Q34 6-8 sps from 6*, and three were one skill point away from 6*, 6*, and 5*. How comes it were THEM who injured at once? 4, 4 and 5 days each.

On top of that, they add to 2 injuries from the last League's match making it 5 injureds in 2 days. No more DMCs left and one left MC, with Ahn injuring today for 4 days after being out 6 until 2 matches ago where he rested until today, and our 34Q 5* ST recovering today after 6 days of injury aswell and mijic, 34 Q 5* AMC being out 4 days injured right after we bought it and just recovered.

All my inuries belongs to all my players about to reach 6*. Coincidences? mhmh....
    Ljepoje and PeterMeter like this.

Friday. Day 13.

LEAGUE: Match 11. OLYMPIAKOS (61.1) v LONDON CITY (72.9)

Result: OLYMPIAKOS 1-4 LONDON
    Goals: Andersson 3, Reyes 14, Yashin 26, Robins 64, Costa 66
    M.o.M: Percy Robins

Another straightforward win, against a lower quality side. Stig Andersson conjured an early opening goal, from nothing. Juan Reyes scored an equaliser, but Oleg Yashin quickly restored our lead, finishing sweetly following a through ball from Percy Robins. In the second half, Robins then finished off some excellent work from Andersson, and almost straight from the restart, Andreas Costa worked himself some space to blast our fourth. Yashin was unfortunately injured after 58' and will miss 3 days.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS.
    Danis 0-4 Yakuza, Tongfang 2-2 Shileno, Phetchana 2-1 Lalas, Legends 1-1 Jeleznik, Minh 1-0 Kukula, Real 1-4 Alcudia.

CHAMPS LEAGUE: Final Group Match. LONDON CITY (72.9) v ERCAN FC (65.1)

Result: LONDON 3-1 ERCAN
    Goals: Robins 9, Milsem 44, Lanwer 72, Lanwer 77
    M.o.M: Clayton Manning

This was a dead rubber, as both of the teams had already qualified, and City had a 5 point lead in the group over our visitors. We put out a semi-reserve side, to save our stars for the challenges ahead. Just nine minutes into the match, Rudolph Mueller was injured by a reckless tackle from a defender, who was not even booked. Percy Robins took the free kick and powered it past the hapless 'keeper. It remained at 1-0 right until the the halftime whistle, when Mattias Milsem stunned the crowd with an out of the blue equaliser. AML, Bjorn Lanwer, who had come on for the injured Mueller, was pushed forward into an unfamiliar striker role, after the restart. He seemed to revel in his new position, and claimed a brace of goals within a five minute spell. The first a header from a Pierre Webo cross, and the second was a perfect finish after a fine run. Mueller's injury will keep him out for 4 days.

TEAM TALK:

Tomorrows only scheduled match, is at home to Lestyns Legends, with a late night (10pm), kick-off. Legends are struggling this season, so we are hopeful of getting a positive result. Minh Chi, the league leaders, have two tough games over the weekend. Away to 4th, and home to 3rd. So we hope we can capitalise on any slip ups from them.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Very tough CL draw here... Xa Doan our main challengers it seems.. They also play a 4-3-3 which knocked us out in the last round. This does not look like a good match up for us.

Winning odds:
    Perfect Tactics: 2/1
    Xa Doan: 4/1
    Clastresmorcourt: 4/1
    Alessio Atalanta: 13/1
    Sly FC: 15/1
    PSG: 17/1
    ARK Abun FC: 20/1

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

What Level are you playing at now? 14
    What are your ambitions? win the cup
    How many Tokens you got? 24
    How much Money you got? 33M
    Who you buying/selling? a MC with a special hability

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I used the 3N-2W few times keeping the diamond in attack (2-1-2) not to change the thorugh middle mentality (due to trying out the flanks but never really having good results with it despite i got ams).

I used the 3W-2DMC aswell against the Q54 guy who got me out the cup, and i can't say if it was very good or avg since that match i couldn't log in properly, but until i was on i was drawing and having way more pressure even being away.

As for 3N-2N-2N-2W-1 i think it's too much centered, and a worthy opponent could easily crush it using a 4-2-2W-2.

Yeah, the "problem" playing with DML+DMR is that you always need 3xDC, which means that you end up playing with a lonely striker on the top (3N-2W-2N-2W-1). But then again, you could go with the 3N-2W-3N-2 (mixed passing&style) if you prefer playing with 2x ST.

Haha, I ment the 3N-2W-2N-2W-1, not the 3N-2N-2N-2W-1 (mistyped the N & W).

Anyways, i started to interest more into my second team on autorun since i parked it in L3 last season, now mananging to take some good players for this one and the L4 too.

You know i'm not one to bitch about premade results or "sniped" injuries, but this time i got some thoughts going on here...Let's start by saying that the 2nd place in the League is the lowest Q team being run by a Bot, having 9W,1D,1L (against me). Today i played vs the 3rd in table, with players rested and full morale, following the match for the first time:

His Quality: 19, my Quality: 30.

To make it short: since start we were totally pummeling them hence going ahead 0-1, when in 5 minutes 2 players (DMC-MC) injured out without any foul. I make the subs and keep on going, then out of the blue he scores twice without any sort of action made, as the second one was:

"Nubclerc player makes a pass behind - goal for Barcelona Fc!!!".

In the second half i go 4-2-2-2 using my last sub and ten minutes after i equalize, just to have the 3rd injured at 60', being it my Goalkeeper -.- . Without subs left, i set very offensive mentality and man to man marking and managed to go 2-3 then 2-4.

Now, among all the 11 which played since start, half of them are 5* between Q 30 and 32, 3 are Q34 6-8 sps from 6*, and three were one skill point away from 6*, 6*, and 5*. How comes it were THEM who injured at once? 4, 4 and 5 days each.

On top of that, they add to 2 injuries from the last League's match making it 5 injureds in 2 days. No more DMCs left and one left MC, with Ahn injuring today for 4 days after being out 6 until 2 matches ago where he rested until today, and our 34Q 5* ST recovering today after 6 days of injury aswell and mijic, 34 Q 5* AMC being out 4 days injured right after we bought it and just recovered.

All my inuries belongs to all my players about to reach 6*. Coincidences? mhmh....

Haha, All I know that "strange" things could and do happen on T11. I remember lvl 1 to 3 to be to confusing and sometimes strange. The results, the injury count and the opposition could switch to one day and another. It's a relief to be a lvl 5 now

But then again, it's annoying that sh*t like that happens, especially if you put you're own money into the game. You just end up frustrated and pissed since you don't expect things like that. I didn't buy any T from lvl 1 to 3 and it was the "same same" feeling I had, didn't care to much and I didn't bother about the strange results, injuries etc. But now when I started to invest and buy T it's another situation and seat. You end up being suspect, pissed or angry for "a little thing" that goes wrong. Sometimes I regret that I started buying any Tokens at the first place, wouldn't be imposing myself.

Now back to you're situation. I wouldn't bother to recover them or bother to care about the injury rate, since the injuries seems to be all random (like with the bookings and the commentary as well) and could strike against you at any given time. Sometimes you just feel they appear from nowhere and only wants you to buy red packs. If you didn't invest any T at that lvl 3 team don't care to much, but if you did then consider if it's worth it or not. Don't know why you need an another account/team since the one you already have is good enough? (You end up screwed, one way or the other).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

The CL - Draws: Balkan Boyz face "ACF Powerlifting" in the Final-eight!

Saturday's draw was the biggest talking point of the day in the Club house, as Balkan Boyz were drawn against the English team "ACF Powerlifting" while their friends, -ZEO Team- face "Beauteville FC" from England (United Kingdom) as well. Manager -Ljepoje- stated earlier that it will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task.

In additional he added "If we look at the draw, especially the teams that we could and probably would end up facing in the quarter-finals and semi-finals, then we could say we "got" lucky since mostly of them are all at Q35. The only team that could make it "tough" for us are "LS11" who are at Q41.7 and that we could face in the semi-finals. That's also a team who our friends from Switzerland -Dynamo SWAG- are playing against in the T11 CUP final-eights. And what we have seen so far, they aren't that "good" as they look since Dynamo SWAG won the 1th leg with 8-0 at home. Now, if we look at the other "half" of the draw and the teams that are playing against each other, it's definitivly tough and hard to predict who could get through and end up playing in the finals. ZEO team (Q43,3) are the favourites, but Beuteville FC (Q42,5), TrazbonSpor SK (Q43,4) and TanerGS FC (Q43,2) aren't that far behind. So as you can see, they will have a much harder and tougher way to reach the finals since they all face good and tough opposition, no matter if we talk about the final-eight, quarter or semi-finals. But we are going to focus and concentrate on our games and our opposition in a attempt to reach the CL Finals. Our main goal is to reach the finals and defend the CL title from last season, we're going all the way!"

Over&Out!
    Chris Rath and PeterMeter like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

We will face probably FC Norkoping in the semi finals of the CL, while Catalunya FC will have the easy way to the final.

League:

...and that was our match against the 2nd in table. We had him pay the last two matches where i watched supporting our opponents, and i guess from now on he'll retaliate focusing on trying at least to finish in the top 4, else we might have a go at his goal difference in the second leg too. Easy match overall against the 4-1-2-3 which costed us the draw in CL. We thought we had the wrong formation, but the ND proved a good counter to it after all, meaning we got simply trolled in the CL. Hutton opened dances pretty early (5') AND Tom Becker doubled the score few after (11'). At that point he probably ad hard tackling on as there were four consecutive fouls one of them being a penalty which Yuma converted (32'). Our beast scout J.Romer skyrocketed one in the net right after (37') and one minute later Hutton marked for the second time the books. In the second half we switched to 3-4-3 and first Flanagan (52') then Romer again secured the 0-7 away (81'). Hutton is MoM again.

We now sit at +12 from the second place.

Flanagan and Tenma reached the level for the world stage yesterday, and from now on they'll be starters in the main eleven. New Team has already officialized P.Callaghan and Rob Denton to be the ones leaving the club to make space of the next young's generation, which will slowly get new fresh meat to NT's squad. Callaghan will sell prolly for around 3m, while for Denton (Q44 21 yo MC) we expect a bid war to assure us no monetary problems for the next season.
    Ljepoje likes this.

League, round 12 - LILLE 0-5 Perfect Tactics
    LILLE: 39.6, 4-1-3N-2
    Perfect Tactics: 57.0, 4-3N-2-1

Another comfortable win here. Pistov started off the scoring from a corner. Petersen doubled our lead from a free kick on 26 minutes before setting up Goff for his first goal of the season from a corner. We were dominant in the 2nd half but couldn't find the back of the net as we usually do, however Nascimento with a clear run on goal slotted the ball past the goalkeeper for 4-0. A late Petersen free kick rounded off another easy 3 points and only 2 days away before our top of the table clash with Emre FC.

Goals: Pistov (12'), Petersen (26', 80'), Goff (40'), Nascimento (65')
    MOTM: Petersen

Guess what, Emre FC won again.. still 3 points behind lol.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Callaghan will sell prolly for around 3m, while for Denton (Q44 21 yo MC) we expect a bid war to assure us no monetary problems for the next season.

Put them on the TM after 21.00CET, that's the "best time" to draw bidders and get a good deal. Let me know how they end

Btw, good result! You're in a good "seat" and could for certain declare yourself as the league winner next week.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Qualified for CL play-off. In a dramatic fashion too.

PeterMeter likes this.