Page 137 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Rob Denton was sold for 9.8 M starting off 3.2M. Another good sell which closes our transfer out window and leaves 2 places free for young players.

Our overall Q is now 48.

Champions League Knock-Out Stage Draw

The biggest surprise of the group stages was to see that "Sim 1" failed to even qualify for the last 16 despite having a favourable draw to reach at least the Quarter-Finals should of they progressed, not surprisingly though, the big 4 of the tournament I suggested: July Fourth, LIVERPOON FT, Sami FC and BESIKTAS all won their groups. Which means that all 4 teams will avoid playing against each other until the quarter-finals, the next best teams are Seti FC but they face July Fourth in the last 16 and Equimetal SAD who won the group of death will play the winner of Seti FC and July Fourth in the Quarter-Final. So favourites July Fourth have a more difficult route to the final than 2nd favourites LIVERPOON FT who really only have crena zvezda and Sami FC to contend with... but this is the knockout stage remember? Last season beta united were not given a chance at 50/1 at the last 16 draw and almost won the Champions League and went down 3-2 to a late L.McNamara winner from July Fourth.

Champions League Winner ODDS
    July Fourth 5/2
    LIVERPOON FT 7/2
    Sami FC 8/1
    BESIKTAS 10/1
    crvena zvezda 14/1
    FC Seti 14/1
    Equimetal SAD 18/1
    ziva guci 20/1
    chonburi kfc 20/1
    LUSIFER CITY 25/1
    veritas fc 28/1
    FC Esenyurtspor 33/1
    Gokhan FC 40/1
    Galatasaray SK 50/1
    JONCLAB 50/1
    Lamup FC 200/1

Name The Finalists
    July Fourth vs LIVERPOON FT 7/4
    BESIKTAS vs LIVERPOON FT 4/1
    July Fourth vs Sami FC 5/1
    BESIKTAS vs Sami FC 9/1
    Any Other Combination: 3/1

Champions League ENHANCED SPECIAL
    July Fourth and Perfect Tactics BOTH to win the Champions League: 14/1
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post

continues the work of rejuvenation of the team, for sale defender Stephen Baldacci,

after having sold him, will go to the market with the purpose of buying an eighteen year old defender who train so fast and we are going to give him a triple role DR / DC / DL and a special ability
    Lol... 7* player for sale. I know I've bought tokens and power trained players quite regularily BUT I cannot afford to sell 7* players. For me it's keeps until the player declines to 5* and then sold at the start of a new season when downgraded back to 4*, for me this player is a useful reserve for a few seasons.
    Ljepoje and PeterMeter like this.

Apprentice
    Today saw a great game from my team which must have been a nightmare for my opponent. He had a defensive setup (4-1-4-1), and my team in butterfly formation scored 3 goals in the first 10 minutes. He also got an injury, and him bringing two more strikers just made him more vulnerable leading to an effortless 5-0 win. My star striker shot 4 out of 5 goals, netting him another MoM and giving him a big lead in the top scorers list in the league (16 goals in 12 games, 2nd is 9 goals).

I wonder whats up with his team, he has nominally one of the stronger teams in the league, watches his games, uses counter formations and formation changes, and still loses a lot. Maybe he has a morale problem.

Next CL opponent doesnt look that tough, mostly 2 star players with a few 3 stars. Quarterfinal is always the most important one in CL since its usually the first tough opponent and semifinal is more cash than final (since the final is only one game).
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Champions League Knock-Out Stage Draw

The biggest surprise of the group stages was to see that "Sim 1" failed to even qualify for the last 16 despite having a favourable draw to reach at least the Quarter-Finals should of they progressed, not surprisingly though, the big 4 of the tournament I suggested: July Fourth, LIVERPOON FT, Sami FC and BESIKTAS all won their groups. Which means that all 4 teams will avoid playing against each other until the quarter-finals, the next best teams are Seti FC but they face July Fourth in the last 16 and Equimetal SAD who won the group of death will play the winner of Seti FC and July Fourth in the Quarter-Final. So favourites July Fourth have a more difficult route to the final than 2nd favourites LIVERPOON FT who really only have crena zvezda and Sami FC to contend with... but this is the knockout stage remember? Last season beta united were not given a chance at 50/1 at the last 16 draw and almost won the Champions League and went down 3-2 to a late L.McNamara winner from July Fourth.

Champions League Winner ODDS
    July Fourth 5/2
    LIVERPOON FT 7/2
    Sami FC 8/1
    BESIKTAS 10/1
    crvena zvezda 14/1
    FC Seti 14/1
    Equimetal SAD 18/1
    ziva guci 20/1
    chonburi kfc 20/1
    LUSIFER CITY 25/1
    veritas fc 28/1
    FC Esenyurtspor 33/1
    Gokhan FC 40/1
    Galatasaray SK 50/1
    JONCLAB 50/1
    Lamup FC 200/1

Name The Finalists
    July Fourth vs LIVERPOON FT 7/4
    BESIKTAS vs LIVERPOON FT 4/1
    July Fourth vs Sami FC 5/1
    BESIKTAS vs Sami FC 9/1
    Any Other Combination: 3/1

Champions League ENHANCED SPECIAL
    July Fourth and Perfect Tactics BOTH to win the Champions League: 14/1
    Liverpoon look like a tough team and could well be your finalist. Are they a scout buyer or just a full 5*/6* team?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Callaghan sold for 7.7 M LOL. Not bad for a 43 DC 27 yo! Denton up now.
    You could have been getting more if you waited until the evening as I told you..

Rob Denton was sold for 9.8 M starting off 3.2M. Another good sell which closes our transfer out window and leaves 2 places free for young players.

Our overall Q is now 48.

Not good enough! You have to reach +50 if you want to be considered as a serious T-buyer, (lvl5)
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-18-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Liverpoon look like a tough team and could well be your finalist. Are they a scout buyer or just a full 5*/6* team?
    They are a 5*/6* team with 1 scout bought this season thats 7* now, similar structure to Takis.

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post

continues the work of rejuvenation of the team, for sale defender Stephen Baldacci,

after having sold him, will go to the market with the purpose of buying an eighteen year old defender who train so fast and we are going to give him a triple role DR / DC / DL and a special ability

Why do you list a 7* for sale? You could have used him as a sub or for friendlies?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    You could have been getting more if you waited until the evening as I told you..
    I m not on your server sadly.whe on yours there are scout buyers, and power trainers, on mine 90% of good teams are Personal Trainers. No point on selling them as all they do is pick any 18 yo and use 900 T on him to reach 9*. Thats why my server s tl sucks. As you see allteams are below avg apart for those which surpasses Q50 at level 4 and Q 55-60 at lv5.

Wont spend more than 750T a season on this game. Without the offers you all seems to have i should buy the difference. So far since season s start in italy 20T raised on surveys and 2 videos for greens between ios and FB. Can t compete with this.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 05-18-2013 at 05:07 PM.
    PeterMeter likes this.

I m not on your server sadly.whe on yours there are scout buyers, and power trainers, on mine 90% of good teams are Personal Trainers. No point on selling them as all they do is pick any 18 yo and use 900 T on him to reach 9*. Thats why my server s tl sucks. As you see allteams are below avg apart for those which surpasses Q50 at level 4 and Q 55-60 at lv5.

Wont spend more than 750T a season on this game. Without the offers you all seems to have i should buy the difference. So far since season s start in italy 20T raised on surveys and 2 videos for greens between ios and FB. Can t compete with this.
    Yeah, that's true. It's from server to server, and some of use are disadvantage and some of us aren't. I have a friend on the "old" server who buys 5* 18yr olds for a token or two while I need to spend at least +25T for one. I've invested around 1000T (fr. lvl 4 - 5) so far and wont invest any more until next season (or after august when the summer has past by). Don't know if I'm gonna "tank" the following seasons from july - august. Will have to see.

I collect around 100T just from surveys every season + 50 - 100 boosters from videos through FB. But don't get a sh*t on my IOS or Android. But you could try to change browser (chrome,apple safari, firefox or Internet explorer) and see if it gets any better.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...