Page 138 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

need a player from negotations

come in my server maybe
    (*_*)

Addicted
    An update from our end again. The first was the final CL group game against Dolly FC where a win was expected. We won well enough, but at a cost.

Season 40-screen-shot-2013-05-18-21.13.32.jpg

Our league game today was against FC Porto, where a win was expected again, seeing as they were bottom of the league, had 5 losses on the bounce going into our game and played an illegal formation. While we won, it was still a pretty poor result.

Season 40-screen-shot-2013-05-18-21.14.10.jpg

Tomorrow's matches are both away games, the first against Andcis FC in the League, followed by Blood Elf United in the CL.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 14 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz reach T11 CUP quarter-finals!

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q50,3) Formation: 3N-2W-2N-2W-1/4-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 (AGG:9-1) << Fenerbahçe F.C (Q45,9) Formation: 4-5-1V/4-3-2-1/4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: H.Salihamidžić (10min), S.Jovetić (27&38min) and I.Olić (36min.ass:Kolašinac)
    SUBS: I.Olić < > L.Modrić D.Srna < > E.Džeko L.Cana < > A.Halilović
    MOTM: Asmir Begović (rate:9)

The Balkan Boyz avoided any slip-ups against "Fenerbahçe F.C", finishing off the Turkish team with a 4-0 win Saturday at "Balkan Boyz Stadium",to seal a spot in the Champions League quarterfinals 9-1 on aggregate. Holding a 5-1 lead from the away leg, The Balkan Boyz started at their best and had a couple of goal opportunities the first 5 minutes. But it was Hasan Salihamdžić who lead the Balkan Boyz forward as his shoot in the 10th minute resulted in a goal and 1 - 0 was a fact. Stevan Jovetić extended the lead a couple of minutes later to 2 - 0, Ivica Olić to 3 - 0 after Sead Kolašinac outrunned the Fenerbahçe defenders and Stevan Jovetić made it to 4 - 0 before end of 1th half. The Turkish started to panic and made a couple of substitions in the 1th and 2nd half, switching their formation to a more attacking 4-3-2-1 formation and then to a 4-2N-2W-2 formation, going "all-in" and pushing forward. But nothing seemed to pass the Balkan Boyz defence.

Manager -Ljepoje- seemed satisfied with the performance of his team and in a short post-game interview he said,"Overall, I am very satisfied with the way we played and won the game. We played offensively attractive football and scored 4 goals before the 1th end half, and at the same time we managed to keep a clean sheet and didn´t concede a goal either. Our GK Asmir Begović did a splendid job and made some great saves as Fenerbahçe F.C pushed forward. Also our defenders performed exceptionally well defensively, Vidić,Lulić, Vranješ, Srna and Kolašinac did a great job as well! I think we should be satisfied with what we accomplished. I hope we can repeat the same game and performance against Orchard Utd in the quarter-finals next week".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Spanish team "At.Leones FC" with 7 - 0 after goals by Luka Modrić (x3), Ivica Olić (x1), Mario Mandžukić (x1) and Edin Džeko (x2). A game in which Ivica Olić was declared as MoM (rate:9) and Lorik Cana got injured. The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 33 points and are 3points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (30points) with FC Kula at a 3rd place (27points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place (23points). Balkan Boyz will play the German team "FC Pest" tomorrow away at 21:48CET. But before the league game, Balkan Boyz are set to play the 1th leg in the CL final-eight against the English team "AFC Powerlifting" away. The kickoff is set at 19:15CET.

Over&Out!
    dv8r likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q50,3) Formation: 3N-2W-2N-2W-1/4-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 (AGG:9-1) << Fenerbahçe F.C (Q45,9) Formation: 4-5-1V/4-3-2-1/4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: H.Salihamidžić (10min), S.Jovetić (27&38min) and I.Olić (36min.ass:Kolašinac)
    SUBS: I.Olić < > L.Modrić D.Srna < > E.Džeko L.Cana < > A.Halilović
    MOTM: Asmir Begović (rate:9)
    Are you going to play against Orchard Utd?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Countdown has started for my 1am kick off second leg Cup game.

I'm feeling nervous! 59 minutes to go!

Breaking News - Results Just In...

Todays results with July Fourth beating erster FC Puma 2-0 today put us in 4 points in front before our rivals had to play this afternoon/evening, Firstly, FC Navoski beat Mehmet 2-1 and Mehmet lose their 4th game in the last 5 league games after starting 7-0-0. Next Takis unexpectedly drew 1-1 at home to JONCLAB who are struggling in 10th place and also Chelsea halted dersim's recent run of wins in the league. All these results mean that we remain 4 points in front after all of our rivals misfortune today.

"It's a good position to be in at the moment in the league but they are a lot of good teams in the league this season and we have to keep our concentration up to maintain our good form if we are to remain or extend our lead in the league. We play dersim away next who have been on good form lately and a bad result could throw the league back wide open again, but if we can win then we stay at least 4 points clear of our rivals in the league heading into the second half of the season."

Table:
    July Fourth 8-4-0 +22 28
    Mehmet 8-0-4 +11 24
    Takis 7-2-3 +11 23
    dersim 7-1-4 +3 22

Odds: July Fourth 1/5, Mehmet 8/1, Takis 8/1, dersim 33/1, others 33/1.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Countdown has started for my 1am kick off second leg Cup game.

I'm feeling nervous! 59 minutes to go!
    Come on Phoenix United... the July Fourth players will be watching from their TV sets this evening willing you on to victory tonight.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Come on Phoenix United... the July Fourth players will be watching from their TV sets this evening willing you on to victory tonight.
    I will post the result, hopefully a positive one in here. I really want to progress in the Cup as this is the furthest I've got in the Tournament out of 6 tries

5 minutes to go.

Gutted. Lost 1-2. The right winger I signed just to replace my right winger who was banned got injured in the first minute and then I had to my AML/ML on the right. Got the first goal and then they pulled it back to 1-1, obviously started bricking it at this stage as it would of been tough to overcome a 2 away goal score. He got the winner in the second half. Absolutely gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Gutted. Lost 1-2. The right winger I signed just to replace my right winger who was banned got injured in the first minute and then I had to my AML/ML on the right. Got the first goal and then they pulled it back to 1-1, obviously started bricking it at this stage as it would of been tough to overcome a 2 away goal score. He got the winner in the second half. Absolutely gutted.
    Yeah... Just sounded like one of those wasn't to be moments you had there. better luck next time eh...
    El Pistolero likes this.