Page 38 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Apprentice
    LOL i've just seen the most EPIC 32 mins in a Game. What the hell happened there? x]

The Game ended 5-5

Is it just me or, I'm just being frank now? Look, almost everytime I PT via FB or T11 website - paaaff, injury! But when I PT via my IOS device - nada! ...... Also, when I PT on the morgning - lunch : no injuries, but after lunch - afternoon the risk is 50% vs 50% on each "tap" - session...
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    Popae-ra and Antignani on the one and Pereira on the other side had a good day^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    LOL i've just seen the most EPIC 32 mins in a Game. What the hell happened there? x]

The Game ended 5-5
    This is "quite" common, especially when both teams are Q-equal and plays with same formation.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    RR Cup, 2nd leg - Hoonside Dorks (1) 0-5 (4) Perfect Tactics
    Hoonside Dorks: Level 9, 50.0, 3W-5-2 v
    Perfect Tactics: Level 7, 54.9, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly

Perfect Tactics win 9-1 on aggregate

Our rival watched the match today after not being present in the first leg. But it was too late as the tie was over in the first leg. Nascimento in that AML position was deadly and was on fire today. He got us 1-0 up on the 29th minute with a long range strike. We continued to press but couldn't find the 2nd goal. The 13/1 special came in when Pistov was brought down in the box and Petersen stepped up and scored from the penalty to give us a 2-0 lead. We were running riot when Pistov scored on his debut, a wonderful run completed with a wonderful finish for 3-0. Nascimento got his 2nd goal after going through on goal and smashing the ball high into the net. Petersen added to his assist tally from a corner, Vittalone meeting the ball with his head and scoring for a massive 5-0 win.

Goals: Nascimento (29', 67'), Petersen (51' PEN), Pistov (54'), Vittalone (77')
    MOTM: Nascimento

I did say expect fireworks from Mr Nascimento
    Russian: Iam Pistov
    English: I am Pissed Off

Anyway, good job on making it through to the K.O stage!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Expect Liverpoon to buy some more, quite a challenge CL this season for you, it's a bit like mine.
    Yeah I had a think about the CL this season, and I think it will be a 'cracking' CL competition this season, with at least 3 other teams that could potentially turn us over this season. But we will win our Group first before thinking about the prospect of playing a few other teams including LIVERPOON who are in the adjacent group to us for the last 16 draw.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Our match in a few minutes. Away to Hoonside Dorks having won the home leg 4-1

Enhanced odds - 'P' special offer:
    Petersen to score first and Perfect Tactics to win the match - 15/1
    Pistov to score the first goal on his debut - 4/1
    Perfect Tactics to win from behind - 10/1
    Penalty awarded in the game: 13/1
    13/1 for any penalty? you would of had a big queue outside the bookies for that price, normally any penalty in a football match is on offer at 3/1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Is it just me or, I'm just being frank now? Look, almost everytime I PT via FB or T11 website - paaaff, injury! But when I PT via my IOS device - nada! ...... Also, when I PT on the morgning - lunch : no injuries, but after lunch - afternoon the risk is 50% vs 50% on each "tap" - session...
    So far I've had 3 injuries so far from PT this season, I had Hogan for 4 days at the start, then Miku for 2 days and then Hardy for 4 days just then. It's cost me around 30 reds so far.
    Black Hawks, Raykco and Raykco like this.

ok after taking 2 weeks holiday, missing out on most of last season , and losing CL in penalties facing stronger side after a bug which frozen my formation screen during the final.. I was so gutted that I was determined to build my side again .. more as my mate win the league last season taking advantage i missed half of the season .. so mission take back my bride is ON.
    4 players in already and more to come .. no scout yet as i decided this season to go with 18yo and make them scouts instead

season 6, my first match with slightly better side than mine, beat him away 1-0 and at home 3-1 .. not sure how can i advance as there are many teams who are one star higher than me , but will give it a go
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    13/1 for any penalty? you would of had a big queue outside the bookies for that price, normally any penalty in a football match is on offer at 3/1.
    Yeah well in T11 they're not as frequent.. Probably only get 3 or 4 each season...Last season got 7 but I don't get them that often. Usually it's a free kick on the edge of the box

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<