Page 128 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Lucky bastard!
    This happens whenever there are a bunch of teams around the same quality. While overall we have nearly 100% win rate at lv 5 with our Q43-49 teams, teams around Q 30-34 (which is the standard to compete not spnding tokens) will have to face at least 6-10 matches against same Q opponents. And you can even be a greAt tacticiaj but eventually you draw or even lose away to the game engine, which will offer a balanced fight being the Q similar. Practically i could win the league even on illegal formation watchig them kill eachother and rob points one with another.

I drew 1-1 away in my cup game against the 6 star level 7 team.

He had about 4 other accounts and still couldn't beat me lol.

I'm tempted to change the time of the home so he might miss it, that'll teach him.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    This happens whenever there are a bunch of teams around the same quality. While overall we have nearly 100% win rate at lv 5 with our Q43-49 teams, teams around Q 30-34 (which is the standard to compete not spnding tokens) will have to face at least 6-10 matches against same Q opponents. And you can even be a greAt tacticiaj but eventually you draw or even lose away to the game engine, which will offer a balanced fight being the Q similar. Practically i could win the league even on illegal formation watchig them kill eachother and rob points one with another.
    Haha, I was in the same "spot" on lvl 1 and 2.. I know how it usually ends up, don't know if it's a good or bad thing

But are some of them on you're friendslist? But if this is the case then you should focus on the CL and try to reach the finals since the league is more or less "decided and over" for you're part?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

TRIPLETE FC sells midfielder Carlos Rosales, reason for dismissal: poor performance

because of the poor performance of this player, the team had to give up playing with the module 352 V Style, and also without a strong playmacker in that position, it is impossible to play both the 451 V Style, that 3 3N 2 2 (hexagon)

now we are looking for a DMC/MC, very young and training very fast to carry up to seven stars, and which to learn the skill of playmacker

Mein Team hat gerade im Pokal Achtelfinale auswärts bis 80. Minuten 3:0 geführt und dann in 80 Minuten wurde der Server aufgrund von technischen Problemen offline. In 10 Minuten später ging der Server wieder und dann ich sah.. Ich habe aber nur 1:0 gewonnen satt 3:0. Und die Spielberichte ist völlig anders und zeigt, dass ich offline war. Was soll das scheisse heißen?!?

Natürlich bin sehr sauer. Was nun, wenn ich übermorgen heimspiel 0:2 verliere. Und wo ist ein Koffer Moral, Kur und Erholung? Weil ich das Spiel kein Karten gekriegt habe und habe der Spieler eingewechselt und war online.

Ich bitte der Moderator, an Admin weiterleiten. Danke.
    Last edited by Elvan Tekinarslan; 05-16-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Tekinarslanspor+++Level 12+++Stadium 183'000+++Mannschaftswert 810M/ø38.5M+++Team Q79.4
    6xMeisterschaft 7xChampions League 0xPokal (stand: 13.05.2013)

Addicted
    wenn du auswärts 3-0 gewinnst, gewinnst eh zu Hause auch, mal dir mal nicht ins Hemd

German
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    wenn du auswärts 3-0 gewinnst, gewinnst eh zu Hause auch, mal dir mal nicht ins Hemd

German
    Hä? Er ist nicht leichter Gegner. Ich denke, dass ich übermorgen heimspiel auch verlieren könnte. Mit 3:0 wäre besser gewesen.. Ich möchte eine Entschädigung wegen verfällte 2 Tore erhalten! Und die Koffern auch erhalten, da ich online war und kein Karten gekriegt und habe der Spieler eingewechselt..

Sonst habe eigene deutschsprache Forum für T11: TopEleven-Fans.de
    Tekinarslanspor+++Level 12+++Stadium 183'000+++Mannschaftswert 810M/ø38.5M+++Team Q79.4
    6xMeisterschaft 7xChampions League 0xPokal (stand: 13.05.2013)

Addicted

(Didnt play with this formation the whole game, I changed the DMC to another ST in the last few minutes)

Full condition: check
    Full morale: check
    Max win bonus: check
    Watch the game: check
    better possession: check

win the game? nev0r...

I dont mind losing, but I had so many games, where I was ahead in possession, where I lost or drew.
    League: yesterday draw(63%), today loss(59%)
    Cup: Out of cup with a draw(56%) and loss(59%)
    CL: Day2 loss(54%), Day3 draw(53%, ok, 53% is not much, but the team has like 2 stars less than me, no idea why its only 53%)

It gets annoying ...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Our 1th loss .... Managed to get 3 yellow + 1 red + 1 injury and then he scored twice (54 resp 64min)..... Now its only +3p between me and him (1th and 2nd place). He had a supporter as well (turkish guy)... Same **** + same scenario (Jovetić injured, DL booked and DC warned) happend last season as well ..Fu*king deja-vu (+Lulić booking in 2min, not in pic)

If we lose against Fenerbahçe tonight, then we more or less fu*ked in both competitions.

A couple of hours later .....

Can somebody explain, perhaps T11 Mourinho? + He had 2 xtra supporters and I had 1 the last quarter.
    Raykco, dv8r, July Fourth and 2 others like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Thursday. Day 12.

LEAGUE: Match 10. LONDON CITY (72.9) v MINH CHI (70.7)

Result: LONDON 2-2 MINH CHI
    Goals: Di Caro 18, Camara 24, Brown 61, Whyte 67
    M.o.M: Sadidin Pedersen

This titanic clash between the top two teams, ended as a stalemate, which leaves Minh Chi still unbeaten, and top of the table by one point. Francesco Di Caro put our visitors one up, and when Simon Camara made it 0-2 before the break, things were looking bleak for us. But we improved after the interval and Jake Brown poked home after a pass from Adam Zola, to halve the deficit, just on the hour. Six minutes later, Percy Robins set up defender, Jeremiah Whyte to grab an equaliser. That was the end of the scoring, but unfortunately, Jake Brown collected an injury on 74 minutes, which rules him out for 4 days.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Kukula 0-1 Tongfang, Legends 4-1 Phetchana, Alcudia 3-0 Danis, Yakuza 0-2 Lalas, Shileno 2-1 Real, Jeleznik 2-3 Olympiakos.

TEAM TALK.

We don't know whether to be disappointed or relieved with today's draw. Before the start, we were hoping to get a win against our nearest rivals, which would have put us top by 2 points. But after being 0-2 down at halftime, we were thankful to get a draw in the end, to leave the top positions unchanged.

Tomorrow we have a morning kick-off away at Olympiakos, who are currently in a promotion position in the league. They are having an average season. In the champions league, we go into tomorrows final group game, at home against second placed Ercan, with a 5 point lead, so top spot is already guaranteed, which is a relief, because our potential first knockout match will be against the runners-up of group G, which contains Pto Alcudia, who have also won that group.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33