Page 78 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Wednesday. Day 4.

LEAGUE: Round 2. LONDON CITY (70.8) v KUKULA FC (62.7)

Result: LONDON 3-0 KUKULA
    Goals: Yashin 4, Robins 35, Yashin 70
    M.o.M: Oleg Yashin

Our first home game resulted in a comfortable win against another first round winner. We got off to a dream start, when Oleg Yashin went on a mazey run and finished with a fine shot. Percy Robins scored a second before the interval when he headed home following a pinpoint corner from Andreas Costa. Yashin added another, again from a Costa corner, with twenty minutes to play. The result means we are one of only two teams with 100% records in these early stages. Tomorrow's game will be tough, away to Shileno, who have a stronger team than us, and are unbeaten with 4 points.

OTHER RESULTS.

Minh Chi 4-1 Lalas, Tongfang 0-3 Danis, Olympiakos 1-0 Yakuzaz, L.Legends 1-0 Alcudia, Real Monte 2-1 Phetchana, Jeleznik 2-2 Shileno
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well... I think YOUR through to the next round.

I played against that 4-1-2-3 yesterday and I won 4-0.
    Haha, Yeah for sure! He had a supporter, but that didn't help. Then I subbed out Mandžukić after 50min play (leading by 4-0 after 45min) just to get Džeko some time on the pitch, but that didn't seem to have any impact since Džeko managed to score and continute on the same path and way as Mandžukić left it.

I think his formation killed him, suicidal!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Had a 0-0 draw away in cup, my keeper became man of the match. I couldnt watch, my opponent had a +13% possession bonus, so I cant complain about the result.

League was an easy 5-0 win, which already gave me the league lead.

Still no new player, as I said the new scouts on the list dont fit into my team and transfer list looks bleak, too... youths will come on friday, I hope I get an MC or AMC.
    Raykco likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Haha, Yeah for sure! He had a supporter, but that didn't help. Then I subbed out Mandžukić after 50min play (leading by 4-0 after 45min) just to get Džeko some time on the pitch, but that didn't seem to have any impact since Džeko managed to score and continute on the same path and way as Mandžukić left it.

I think his formation killed him, suicidal!
    Think the trouble is with 4-1-2-3, its easily countered by putting lots of midfielders in the field.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by ljepoje View Post
    could this be the biggest win and defeat at the same time in a cup game?

vamanoooooooooos balkan boyz!
    woooooow! Great win ;d congratultations!

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    woooooow! Great win ;d congratultations!

Thanks! I'm quite satisfied with the win and performance. Hopefully we will get a descent draw in the final-eight
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Thanks! I'm quite satisfied with the win and performance. Hopefully we will get a descent draw in the final-eight
    Still got the Playoffs round to get through first before your on the last 16 draw bracket, but you can do it!!!
    nsretkovic likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Could this be the biggest win and defeat at the same time in a CUP game?

VamanoooooOoooos Balkan Boyz!
    I have struggled against this in the past... 4-2-2-2 looks like the one to use then.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 4 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz on the rise after destroying Hypool FC in the T11 CUP knockout stage!

League: FC Kula (Q39,1) Formation: 4-4-2 >> 1 - 3 << Balkan Boyz (Q46,5) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić (16min.ass: M.Mandžukić), O.Vranješ (28min.ass: S.Sušić), S.Sušić (40min) and P.Dielna (81min.Penalty)
    SUBS: M.Mandžukić < > E.Džeko H.Salihamidžić < > L.Modrić
    MOTM: Mario Mandžukić (rate:8)

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 << Hypool FC (Q45,2) Formation: 4-1-2-3
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić (5min), H.Salihamidžić (15min.Penalty), Olić (22min.ass: M.Mandžukić), A.Ljajić (29min), D.Srna (46min.ass: M.Mandžukić), S.Sušić (70min.ass: M.Mandžukić) and E.Džeko (86min.ass: N.Vidić)[/B]
    SUBS: S.Hajrović < > S.Lulić M.Mandžukić < > E.Džeko
    MOTM: Mario Mandžukić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz have one foot in the T11 CUP play-off rounds after destroying Hypool FC at Balkan Boyz stadium after their 7-0 win. Balkan Boyz seemed to show no mercy and had a comfortable 4-0 lead in the 1th half after 4 goals by Jovetić, Salihamidžić, Olić and Ljajić. The 2nd half was more or less similar to the 1th and Srna, Sušić and Džeko extended the lead with additional 3 goals. The guests from Sweden that managed to qualify to the quarterfinals last season didn't seem to have any options or way out but to submit.

Manager -Ljepoje- was thrilled and over joyed and seemed to short of words, "I am short of words, I didn't expect this kind of result at all. Sure, we knew that we could win the game, but not with 7 - 0. I think that our opposition from Sweden is shocked as well and it will require a miracle for them to over-turn this result in the 2nd leg. I don't want to prophesy anything, but I think we already managed to secure a ticket to the play-off rounds and hopefully the final-eight". Manager -Ljepoje- continued, "We all knew, that to get such a result, we had to work together and play as a team, and part from that, we knew we had a midfielder and a striker who could score at any given time. Overall, I think we showed that we can play against teams at the same level or better".

Balkan Boyz captain Nemanja Vidić was not surprised by his side's stunning 7-0 win over Hypool FC in the T11 CUP Cup knockout stage first leg,"We're very happy but I'm not surprised. I knew that we would win this game since the atmosphere in the team has been more then good. We knew that it could be a tight-one since both teams are possessing quality and top players, but individually we were better and have better players as well. We have the potential to beat any team. Then defensively we were close to perfection and that was the key, I think.".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat their rivals from Sarajevo, FC Kula in the 2nd round of the league by 1 - 3. A win that could came in handy later on in the tournament and when the league gets into it's final stage. Tomorrow the Balkan Boyz will face the Turkish team "TuC FC" in the league and later on the French team "Olympique Barca" in the Champions League. And according to the Balkan Boyz Intelligent agency, both teams seems to be abandoned. This will according to Manager -Ljepoje- be a good opportunity to give some of the youngsters some extra playing time.

Over&Out!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-08-2013 at 11:17 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Still got the Playoffs round to get through first before your on the last 16 draw bracket, but you can do it!!!
    Ah, you're right. I was thinking about the CL system there... Ahh, hopefully we will manage to win the playoffs and reach the bloody final-eight ... I think I'm gonna play with all of my 18 and 19yr olds in the return, could be a grate opportunity for them to get some experience.

Also, Edin Džeko and Lorik Cana are officially 7* now! I haven't applied the SKP yet and will probably not until they reach 8*. Then Cana is getting a SA (playmaker) as well. Begović and Lulić are on the 1/2 way up to their 7*. I still have 275 boosters left. Let's see if it will do, otherwise check please!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I have struggled against this in the past... 4-2-2-2 looks like the one to use then.
    Yeah, it seems so. But I was afraid of his 3xST since they all are scouts and two of them had the "one-on-one" SA, but Handanović did a great job.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...