Page 79 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

Also, Edin Džeko and Lorik Cana are officially 7* now! I haven't applied the SKP yet and will probably not until they reach 8*. Then Cana is getting a SA (playmaker) as well.
    Why didn't you give Cana the SA before he reached 7*? Gonna take longer for him now

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

day to forget, damn day!!!

in the league, I worked harder than expected to win a match "on paper" easy, I started with the reserves and was forced to enter the field my ST 8 stars and other two owners 7 star to win the game

in the cup: a tragedy

Against a 4 4 2 flat, I started the game playing with the 3 5 2 V Style and with offensive mentality

......I scored immediately, I was dominating the game as possession. Arriving around the thirty-fifth minute I decided to close the file already in the first game, and then I changed my form and I used 3 4 1 2 with very offensive mentality. in 5 minutes my opponent had 3 goals!!!! I went back to 352 V Style with offensive mentality, and I scored. In the last minute I tried to equalize, by inserting a ST used 3 4 3 (and very offensive mentality) and my opponent made the fourth goal.

possible that the 442 is really so strong, if you're fighting us using a form ultra offensive?

Now, having lost 4 to 2 at home, they are forced to go to win 3 to 0. What should I do?

I will almost certainly be eliminated! after dealing with the last season with a team full of quality players 8 stars, and with two players to 9 stars, I knew to find a group prohibitive in the cup and I would not be able to win it ..... but by what to give my opponent a game that was easily winning ..... there is half an ocean!!!!

Dreamer
    Today's story
    I have bidded on a player at about 7 minute remaining, no one is bidding until at the last second there is a guy bidding but the timer show waiting and just 00:00:00 about a minute or more. so i count myself about before a minute and bid him again but still the timer is stuck so i decided to bid him again. it is the last token I have so i go to reload my browser and fortunately he is still on the TL and I got him.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Unonk View Post
    Today's story
    I have bidded on a player at about 7 minute remaining, no one is bidding until at the last second there is a guy bidding but the timer show waiting and just 00:00:00 about a minute or more. so i count myself about before a minute and bid him again but still the timer is stuck so i decided to bid him again. it is the last token I have so i go to reload my browser and fortunately he is still on the TL and I got him.
    This happened to me yesterday...

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Why didn't you give Cana the SA before he reached 7*? Gonna take longer for him now

No, he is still a 5* (Q44), but if I assign all of the SKP he would became a 7* But what the heck, I could assign the 50SKP for the SA now and then start all over.

You think that his training speed % will increase or decrease after I assign the 50SKP for the SA?
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    No, he is still a 5* (Q44), but if I assign all of the SKP he would became a 7* But what the heck, I could assign the 50SKP for the SA now and then start all over.

You think that his training speed % will increase or decrease after I assign the 50SKP for the SA?
    The first thing you should do when PTing a player to a high quality if you want to add the extra position or SA and assigning the points BEFORE PTing the player to 7*+ because the player at 5* (or 4* youth academy players) are training at their fastest.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The first thing you should do when PTing a player to a high quality if you want to add the extra position or SA and assigning the points BEFORE PTing the player to 7*+ because the player at 5* (or 4* youth academy players) are training at their fastest.
    Yeah, ok. Then I will assign the 50SKP for the SA, both for Cana (playmaker) and Lulić (defense wall).... Let's see the % stats before vs after
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Yeah, for condition (+20) they both get +60% resp +66%, and from "practice game" the both get +121 % resp +132 % ... They are now x4 faster then before (x3)... Thanks for the tip!

Btw, My GK (Pletikosa) that I play as a DR in all of the friendlies, got his first yellow card and caused us 2 FK in just 1 game.... Thank good he is not a defender, otherwise
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Addicted
    A little update from my end.

Yesterday's cup match saw a good 2-1 away victory in a very close contest against Manchatterunitet (who are marginally weaker than me by Q1.5). Sung-Hwan Ha scored in the 3rd minute from a James Kay corner, though they equalised in the 57th minute. Sutcu scored the winner in the 76th minute.

We also signed another quality scout (as mentioned previously), a Q54 22yo MR with Dribbler SA who is only 6 SP away from 7*. Now to try and get another ML (top priority), another GK and another ST if possible and I should be fine for the season.

Also doing a minor bit of power training, so at least looking to get my whole squad (bar those three mentioned above) up to the next star, so hoping to have a team full of 5* at least before letting natural progression take over.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    A little update from my end.

Yesterday's cup match saw a good 2-1 away victory in a very close contest against Manchatterunitet (who are marginally weaker than me by Q1.5). Sung-Hwan Ha scored in the 3rd minute from a James Kay corner, though they equalised in the 57th minute. Sutcu scored the winner in the 76th minute.

We also signed another quality scout (as mentioned previously), a Q54 22yo MR with Dribbler SA who is only 6 SP away from 7*. Now to try and get another ML (top priority), another GK and another ST if possible and I should be fine for the season.

Also doing a minor bit of power training, so at least looking to get my whole squad (bar those three mentioned above) up to the next star, so hoping to have a team full of 5* at least before letting natural progression take over.
    I bought one yesterday as well. My first thought was that he would be a mediocre MC with the dribbler ability, but I was proven wrong. He managed to score in the CUP and was rated as a 8, then today he played for 45min in the league but got a rate 7... So, yes. MC with dribbler ability aren't that "bad" as people say they are.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...