Page 89 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

There is a 5* 2yr old ST with a SA (one-on-one) but at a Q40... Will stay up and watch how this one ends before going to bed. 35 minutes left and the bidders are growing
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    There is a 5* 2yr old ST with a SA (one-on-one) but at a Q40... Will stay up and watch how this one ends before going to bed. 35 minutes left and the bidders are growing
    LOVE IT... You would get plenty of seasons out of a 2 year old!!!!
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Catalunya FC signed 7 scouts from his list, which evidently was better than ours. Now sitting at 43,5 Q, he will surely be a though opponent in the CL, expecially against that pissing module 3W-2DMC-2W-1-2. Duh. On the other side, FC norkopring managed to beat BAr Aurora in the cup on first leg, but drew agains a Q20 Team tonight in CL. We'll see.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Catalunya FC signed 7 scouts from his list, which evidently was better than ours. Now sitting at 43,5 Q, he will surely be a though opponent in the CL, expecially against that pissing module 3W-2DMC-2W-1-2. Duh. On the other side, FC norkopring managed to beat BAr Aurora in the cup on first leg, but drew agains a Q20 Team tonight in CL. We'll see.
    Well. It makes sense to sign scouts on the new server... even those 28 year old low-end 6* players are quite attractive to sign given the bidding wars on 5* players on the transfer market.

Champion's League, Match 2

Boomskadi FC 0 - 5 New Team.

Another match which proved how much the Narrow Diamond is radicated into our playstyle. We started, against his Narrow Diamond, with a 3-1-4-2 which intended to challenge the sides and let us pass easily. But since the start we were alwais blocked and our side players didn't apparently get the ball. The few chanches we had went to oblivion missing. In the second half we got out our reserves (Tenma, Stein, Lenders) for the pros Schneider, Denver, and Denton, equalizing the opponent's module (back to ours, let's say). Five minutes needed for Becker to shoot a missile and give us the lead (50'), followed by Schneider's 2-0 (67'). As Schneider approached the field Hutton felt immediatly less conflict (more proof that same SA on same zone = not good) and once the 1vs1 Lenders left the field the captain's 1vs1 awakened: after the 0-3 signed by Ross (73'), Hutton scored another double (83', 89').

Scorers: T.Becker, K.H.Schneider, J.Ross, O.Hutton (2).
    MoM: O.Hutton (9), New Team.

Aftertoughts:

-We depend on Narrow Diamond.
    -Our setup seems to work with short passes better than last seasons.
    -Our Forwards were improved equally in Physical and Attack stats and that makes them more visible during the matches.
    -Oliver Hutton is going for the golden ball this season apparently: 4 matches, 9 goals, 4 assists, 4 MoM, AVG score 9 : New Team's Core, as alwais.

Of course, you saw that It worked for me last season and now you are "stealing" my formation as well... Good job! Nah, just kidding!

This is the "thing" I noticed as well last season. Sticking to one (or two formations) seems to be the best choice. Also, not changing the style of tackling (easy-normal and hard) seems to be a thing best "left as it is" and avoid to many injuries. And "too much change in too short a period of time" seems to be bad in T11, while small improvements and standardization are the best way to go.

Does your newly signed players get good ratings? Saw also that you are almost finished with the PT, did it go well and how many boosters did you "burn"?
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

It's NORRKĂ–PING! Don't let @PeterMeter hear you

I have 3 good CL opponents this season as well, but at the same time - good with some competitions. At least you will feel that you really "earned" the title after some struggle.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LOVE IT... You would get plenty of seasons out of a 2 year old!!!!
    LOL! *25yr old..... Don't know were the number 5 dropt of
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    LOL! *25yr old..... Don't know were the number 5 dropt of
    Well we needed a laugh didn't we after another poor day in the diary of Season 40. I've had it tough this season so far and there is still another 23 days to go.
    Ljepoje likes this.

beat my arch rival my best mate 1-4 away, it is always between us, so it was a big step for me to gain back the title i lost last season, the league is not over as there are another 2 clubs (with similar quality) in my league with both managers watching their matches too ... it will be my most challenging season with 4 active manager with same quality teams ..
    anyway .... i win the classico and revenged my last season 3-0 defeat as he took advantage i was away in holiday .. for the other 2 clubs, am still PT the rest of my young players to have 11 scouts by the time i meet them
    Season 40-4-1.jpg
    Last edited by shwanko07; 05-09-2013 at 10:29 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Thursday. Day 5.

LEAGUE: Round 3. SHILENO FC (71.8) v LONDON CITY (71.1)

Result: SHILENO 1-2 LONDON
    Goals: Brown 45, Brown 71, Florez 84
    M.o.M: Oleg Yashin

Excellent win for City, against the strongest team in the league. Jake Brown headed home a corner from Andreas Costa, right on the halftime whistle, to open the scoring. Brown scored a second, midway through the second period, when he blasted home, following a precise pass from Oleg Yashin. It seemed as if this would be the final outcome, but things changed on eighty four minutes, when striker Percy Robins was sent off for his second bookable offence. Within a minute, Luis Florez had pulled a goal back, but we survived the final few minutes without further mishap.

Other League Results:

Alcudia 3-1 Jeleznik, Yakuzaz 0-0 L.Legends, Danis 0-1 Minh Chi, Lalas 0-3 Olympiakos, Phetchana 2-2 Kukula, R.Monte 1-2 Tongfang

CHAMPS LEAGUE: Round 2. ERCAN FC (64.9) v LONDON CITY (71.3)

Result: ERCAN 1-4 LONDON
    Goals: Andersson 26, Andersson 40, Duggan 49, Duggan 72, Petrovic 85
    M.o.M: Andreas Costa

Our second group H match produced our 2nd win, against the team which could be our biggest danger. Stig Andersson scored twice in the first half, the first a great solo effort, and the second, a header from a long cross from Andreas Costa. Terry Duggan bagged our third just into the second half, to virtually kill off our opponents. Duggan got his own second and our fourth, with just under twenty minutes to play. Ercan got a consolation near the end through Philip Petrovic.

TEAM TALK.

Today's important league win, keeps us at 100% and joint top with Minh Chi. Tomorrow we play at home to our big rivals, Pto Alcudia, who are on 6 points.
    Our win in the Champions League, puts us on top of the group, three points ahead of 2nd & 3rd, with now, back-to-back games against the bottom team who have a goal difference of 0-9.

We hope to be able to announce the arrival of two new wide players tomorrow. Both are at the club, but have yet to sign contracts.
    dv8r, shwanko07 and July Fourth like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33