Page 90 of 227 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Breaking News - 4th Signing Confirmed

July Fourth have completed the signing of 18 year old 5*108 Macedonian Igor Kareski for 4T and $104M...

Training stats for 1st session: 22/47/75, so looks like 25/50/75 on average. Views? PTable or not?

He was 16 skill points away from 6* when we signed him and in his 1st session has upgraded his quality to 5*109.
    shwanko07, Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

July Fourth have completed the signing of 18 year old 5*108 Macedonian Igor Kareski for 4T and $104M...

Training stats for 1st session: 22/47/75, so looks like 25/50/75 on average. Views? PTable or not?

He was 16 skill points away from 6* when we signed him and in his 1st session has upgraded his quality to 5*109.
    Just bring up to 6*, not worth PTing to 7* unless you plan on keeping him for several seasons and playing him regularly
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Just bring up to 6*, not worth PTing to 7* unless you plan on keeping him for several seasons and playing him regularly
    spot on .. that is what i concluded too
    i will push them to scout, then they will be 7* anyway by end of the season with normal training and playing matches
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Veliče Šumulikoski joins July Fourth!
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Looks like he will not be a 'biggy' after all, but we needed an MC anyways since we have only 2 at the club and Mensah is out injured, looks like an average trainer to me. nothing special, looks like 1 point for every 2 greens. He would need to maintain those speeds at 6* for him to be any useful, looks like a few seasons at our club, then OUT. more or less a backup to be honest. I would of needed over +100 for match practice for PT.

Well we needed a laugh didn't we after another poor day in the diary of Season 40. I've had it tough this season so far and there is still another 23 days to go.
    Yupp! But "while our sorrow may be profound, the clouds will clear, and the sun will shine on us again!" ... I just got another injury, arrgh!... 4 players on the list, think I need assistance from the red cross sooner or later
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yupp! But "while our sorrow may be profound, the clouds will clear, and the sun will shine on us again!" ... I just got another injury, arrgh!... 4 players on the list, think I need assistance from the red cross sooner or later
    I've got 4 players out injured as well, mostly reserves though that I'm not going to use the reds on and Mensah, but Mensah is now barely my best MC now with Kareski joining the team this evening, nice to sign a player that came with 94% condition too so we didn't need any greens to test him out, he will be back up towards that for tomorrows game, I think I will start him ahead of Norris.

I'm nearly done with PT now. Only training 1 player as of present and thats Miku, who will become 9* again tomorrow... YAY!!!!
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Of course, you saw that It worked for me last season and now you are "stealing" my formation as well... Good job! Nah, just kidding!

This is the "thing" I noticed as well last season. Sticking to one (or two formations) seems to be the best choice. Also, not changing the style of tackling (easy-normal and hard) seems to be a thing best "left as it is" and avoid to many injuries. And "too much change in too short a period of time" seems to be bad in T11, while small improvements and standardization are the best way to go.

Does your newly signed players get good ratings? Saw also that you are almost finished with the PT, did it go well and how many boosters did you "burn"?
    The MC Romer goes from8 to 9 atm, 6 goals already on 6 matches, his FK SA helps but half of them were on action.
    The DC/DL Bergara scored 7 each time he pleayed DL and 8 on DC up to now.

Since new contract Price took two straight 6. Had i noticed before the expiring, prolly cup wouldn't be a mess despite the unfortunate connection issues.
    Ljepoje likes this.

I've got 4 players out injured as well, mostly reserves though that I'm not going to use the reds on and Mensah, but Mensah is now barely my best MC now with Kareski joining the team this evening, nice to sign a player that came with 94% condition too so we didn't need any greens to test him out, he will be back up towards that for tomorrows game, I think I will start him ahead of Norris.

I'm nearly done with PT now. Only training 1 player as of present and thats Miku, who will become 9* again tomorrow... YAY!!!!

Yeah, and I also think that the injuries are just "random" and aren't based on condition or morale. When I PT the youngsters I always keep them above 70%, but it seems to make no matter. Just annoying .... And the funny thing is that they "occured" a hour after I decided to buy 25 medic pack for "just in case". First and last time I do that

Miku will be dangerous ... Hopefully it will bring you the little "boost" you need, especially after the negative performance.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    The MC Romer goes from8 to 9 atm, 6 goals already on 6 matches, his FK SA helps but half of them were on action.
    The DC/DL Bergara scored 7 each time he pleayed DL and 8 on DC up to now.

Since new contract Price took two straight 6. Had i noticed before the expiring, prolly cup wouldn't be a mess despite the unfortunate connection issues.
    Not bad! Bergara could be a nice piece of yours, especially since he is a DC/DL, maybe ad a SA on him as well (?)... I haven't had any luck with players that preserves the FK SA, so I can't say any good about them. But if he scores 2/3 times then he is good, otherwise bad as my former MC that I sold last season.

Did you play with win bonus in the CUP? I always trigger it to max o next to maximum. Does the trick =)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...