Page 190 of 227 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Great team, but TBH too many 6* on the bench going to waste there.
    Yeah, but couldn't help it since they were nearly 7* last season. I built it so that next season most of them will be 5* reserves retaining again the 6th on their way (all of them are around 48Q). I planned this team in season 3 and i won't add many players at least for 3-4 seasons. I will gradually insert young ones in the process with two 18yo already in. that leaves me either with low expenses on the T side or would i decide to invest 750 more next year, more T for PT. As i said i'll get a youngster, one scout, and a replacement for my reserve AMC only, possibly being ML/AML/AMC

EDIT: also, i can't sell any 6* untill next season due to being highest server's level.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 05-28-2013 at 11:37 AM.

What??? lol... No good next season. Too old.
    Obviously I can gave you some power training...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I wish I had the patience to PT to 8*... I never do it because it takes forever so I just have a team full of 7* and 6* players and my subs are mostly 6* and 5*

As for scouts... a lot are rubbish and tbh, they are only useful for a few seasons given their slow training speeds. Excluding Petersen of course, I forced him to train hard because I need him lol

I find good youngsters after DM... Just grab a team full of them and you're sorted for at least 3 seasons.
    Power Training from 7* to 8* inst that bad, It does take a while but can be quite quick with the fast youngsters, what does take a long time is going from 8* all the way to 9*... I've nearly got Miku at 9*128.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Obviously I can gave you some power training...
    Not at 32 you can't. Gains are like +8 on hard match practice lol... 30+ is definately dead for PT, I don't recommend it for any player over the age of 25.

Uuuuh, what a Shocker! ..... RSCA Anderlecht beat Dynamo SWAG with 4 - 2 in the 2nd leg of the CUP semi-finals! But it was DS who took the final spot since they won 2 - 0 at home ( 4-4 on aggregate) !

RSCA played with a 3W-1-2N-2W-2 formation vs DS with their 4-4-2 W-diamond....Leispox,Vigen,Jovanović and Marduiler scored for RSCA while Ben Khalifa and Zuber scored for DS. Ostojić declared as MoM (RSCA, rate 8).

July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Uuuuh, what a Shocker! ..... RSCA Anderlecht beat Dynamo SWAG with 4 - 2 in the 2nd leg of the CUP semi-finals! But it was DS who took the final spot since they won 2 - 0 at home ( 4-4 on aggregate) !

RSCA played with a 3W-1-2N-2W-2 formation vs DS with their 4-4-2 W-diamond....Leispox,Vigen,Jovanović and Marduiler scored for RSCA while Ben Khalifa and Zuber scored for DS. Ostojić declared as MoM (RSCA, rate 8).

What is it with Dynamo SWAG? They seem to struggle to beat teams around 10Q less than them more often than others. I don't understand it, but it surely gives you a lot of confidence should you qualify today.

CUP SEMI FINAL 2ND LEG: Troll City vs Thai Team (AGG 1-3)

Troll City play at home in the 2nd leg of the Royal Rumble Cup, in where they would feel they have got a chance of turning it around in front of their home fans and to reach the final for the first time and give themselves a chance of winning some silverware. If they win, they will play another thai team in the final but Troll City would be considered at the underdogs despite having 3 points more quality, reason is because they play a team 1 level higher but with a **** bench.

Game in 15 mins - Can the trollers do it?

CUP SEMI FINAL 2ND LEG: Troll City vs Thai Team (AGG 1-3)

Troll City play at home in the 2nd leg of the Royal Rumble Cup, in where they would feel they have got a chance of turning it around in front of their home fans and to reach the final for the first time and give themselves a chance of winning some silverware. If they win, they will play another thai team in the final but Troll City would be considered at the underdogs despite having 3 points more quality, reason is because they play a team 1 level higher but with a **** bench.

Game in 15 mins - Can the trollers do it?
    ****S SAKE... 2-2 DRAW... Season's over for Troll City. Quite disappointed because I felt this was a team we could of beaten but it was just not ment to be, missing a penalty in the first leg and conceding an early goal in the 2nd leg done it for us.

Probably sell off some old players now since the season is over for Troll City as well, not going to win the league either since that's been dominated by a SCOUT BUYER. No trophies for Troll City again.

Apprentice
    I just won my league since 2nd place just had a draw. Still, some more MoMs wouldnt hurt. 5 games to go plus two more in CL (barring a horrible upset). Probable final opponent has 4x 6*, i have 2x 7* 1x6*. odds could be about 50:50.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

What a great result
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook