Page 189 of 227 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Flanagan reaches the awaited 7* mark yet achieving defensive wall SA before it. A project who lasted for 2 seasons has come to realization and finally we can count of a strong DW as DC with two AD as wingers if needed.

This is our current Squad which can be mixed as we please:

On a side note, the young talent 18yo DMR/DMC trains at monstrous speed, and keeps breaking the 100+ on 30% training even after retaining his 6*. Nearly Q 50 now, will be our last piece unless the Youth produces something worthy, as we currently have one free space in the Squad.
    dv8r, Raykco, Chris Rath and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Flanagan reaches the awaited 7* mark yet achieving defensive wall SA before it. A project who lasted for 2 seasons has come to realization and finally we can count of a strong DW as DC with two AD as wingers if needed.

On a side note, the young talent 18yo DMR/DMC trains at monstrous speed, and keeps breaking the 100+ on 30% training even after retaining his 6*. Nearly Q 50 now, will be our last piece unless the Youth produces something worthy, as we currently have one free space in the Squad.
    Impressive team you have there
    Morgan O'Bree and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Impressive team you have there
    WHy thank you Maybe reserves are too much but i didn't PT them as they were low end 5* at season start. They retained the stars pretty easily and overall they are all between Q47 and 48. Diamond and Denver are the 19 yo i took in season 3 being very fast trainers, but i went over them as next season they'll be out of optimal bracket for PT, but still will easily reach 6* in the season sparing me lots of T and moneys for players. I reckon i'll take 1 youngster at season's start and a Scout ONLY if i'll find a decent defender with DW or AD sa, since in 5 seasons i NEVER once found one in the list who didn't have either FK or PK sa. I'll need to replace my reserve AMC as i've been getting several 5-7 T + money offers for him, and i'll probably sell him right after the CL final.
    Raykco likes this.

WHy thank you Maybe reserves are too much but i didn't PT them as they were low end 5* at season start. They retained the stars pretty easily and overall they are all between Q47 and 48. Diamond and Denver are the 19 yo i took in season 3 being very fast trainers, but i went over them as next season they'll be out of optimal bracket for PT, but still will easily reach 6* in the season sparing me lots of T and moneys for players. I reckon i'll take 1 youngster at season's start and a Scout ONLY if i'll find a decent defender with DW or AD sa, since in 5 seasons i NEVER once found one in the list who didn't have either FK or PK sa. I'll need to replace my reserve AMC as i've been getting several 5-7 T + money offers for him, and i'll probably sell him right after the CL final.
    I wish I had the patience to PT to 8*... I never do it because it takes forever so I just have a team full of 7* and 6* players and my subs are mostly 6* and 5*

As for scouts... a lot are rubbish and tbh, they are only useful for a few seasons given their slow training speeds. Excluding Petersen of course, I forced him to train hard because I need him lol

I find good youngsters after DM... Just grab a team full of them and you're sorted for at least 3 seasons.
    Raykco and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I wish I had the patience to PT to 8*... I never do it because it takes forever so I just have a team full of 7* and 6* players and my subs are mostly 6* and 5*

As for scouts... a lot are rubbish and tbh, they are only useful for a few seasons given their slow training speeds. Excluding Petersen of course, I forced him to train hard because I need him lol

I find good youngsters after DM... Just grab a team full of them and you're sorted for at least 3 seasons.
    that's what i did in season 3 and these are the results. Hutton got 8* simply cause after earning 13 MoM in the first 13 league's games he was practically nearly Q52 already, so i pushed it over to 55.

New signing to AEPRE FC!!!

This is the part of my player renaming program. More new signings will be renamed to T11 forum users, FIFA commentators, imaginary names and more...

Future names:
    -Morgan O'Bree
    -Callum McManaman
    -Austin Mahone
    -Justin Timberlake
    -Gary Cahill (regen)
    -Frank Lampard (regen x2)
    -Steven Gerrard
    -Rene Olssen
    -Davie Leech

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah, I thought about bringing old great names back from my past squads I've had such as the names I mentioned in that post earlier, but sometimes I come up with a name I like to name a player and I go with it and also quite often if a player has a generated name I like I will stick with it, hence Novotny, Mensah and Ramirez of my recent team. I think a lot of names chucked into the top eleven database were actual footballers names (mostly from obscure leagues) but mixed up with random first names. But there is to be a new generation of players joining us next season since it was cancelled for this season (because of lack of availability) and we strengthened with fringe players instead.
    I'm actually keep regening Cech, Ba and all those stuffs. Also I don't like database names, cuz it even more unrealistic. When I was thinking about football clubs, I actually think about names of famous people or city names and mixed up with random stuffs, such as Quentin Gerard, Shaun Lawrence, Matija Sarakovic, Ryan Ennis, Kane Denswil, Nick Santos, Rick Amsterdam, Adam Cardiff etc...

Talking about Vietnamese database saw a very few names, so that's why there are so many Vietnamese named Nguyen...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 05-28-2013 at 10:51 AM.
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Result just in: FC Kula beat Iztik Yan at home with 1 - 0 (Same result, same formations as in the meeting Balkan Boyz vs FC Kula when FCK won 1 - 0)....A win today against Tay NinH FC will get us a +5point stance and probably "cut" the distance between the 1th and 2nd, since the 2nd and 3rd (FC Kula + Iztik Yan) are both at 55points!

We play Iztik Yan away tomorrow, and if we beat them then it's all "over".. We will stand as Champions while our rivals from Sarajevo could grab the 2nd place
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Great team, but TBH too many 6* on the bench going to waste there.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    New signing to AEPRE FC!!!

This is the part of my player renaming program. More new signings will be renamed to T11 forum users, FIFA commentators, imaginary names and more...

Future names:
    -Morgan O'Bree
    -Callum McManaman
    -Austin Mahone
    -Justin Timberlake
    -Gary Cahill (regen)
    -Frank Lampard (regen x2)
    -Steven Gerrard
    -Rene Olssen
    -Davie Leech

I'm actually keep regening Cech, Ba and all those stuffs. Also I don't like database names, cuz it even more unrealistic. When I was thinking about football clubs, I actually think about names of famous people or city names and mixed up with random stuffs, such as Quentin Gerard, Shaun Lawrence, Matija Sarakovic, Ryan Ennis, Kane Denswil, Nick Santos, Rick Amsterdam, Adam Cardiff etc...

Talking about Vietnamese database saw a very few names, so that's why there are so many Vietnamese named Nguyen...
    What??? lol... No good next season. Too old.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We decided to rest all our key players and subbed 9/11th of our first team, setting to 4-5-1 V for the occasion.

Scorers: M.Lenders(2), K.H.Schneider(2), M.Stein(2), P.Diamond, F.Shirou, T.Becker.
    MoM: M.Lenders (9), New Team.

A great performance by our reserves let us keep our victories streak alive, also giving us 9 goals which take us closer to our 150 scored League's goals objective. It will be hard, but we'll try score the remaining 27 in these four matches.

With an amazing growth of 1 SP per green pack, Rochi reaches 7*. The total cost in greens was 85, and Coach Mad has great expectations from him for the incoming new season.
    Ljepoje likes this.