Page 140 of 227 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Think this would be 3-5-2 V for me.
    I do not have the players for that formation But I think I will win in this match and will not decide the quality of formation! He does not have a player who will become scouts after his defender and my whole team will soon be a scout quality!

Last matchday of first row:

We fought the 4th in the table having no mercy for them and fairly playing like vs the second yesterday. The start was pretty boring as all our shoots went wide, and we were already getting warmed up to dodge the incoming bullet, but it wasn't the case. Despite the possession our 4-1-2-1-2 disnt find enough spaces to hurt their 4-1-3W-1-1, so after just 30 minutes coach mad called back Shirou (DR) for Stein (ML/AML) setting up a 3-1-4-2 who kept focusing through the middle. With the wingers keeping the sides at bay, Ross found immediatly the right assist for Schneider and we got the lead (36'). In the second half we were clearly unblocked as we managed to bury them alive first with two goals from Becker (55', 60'), then with Hutton scoring his now usual Hat Trick (69', 83', 90').

MoM: O.Hutton (9), New Team.

Our board at half League:

Later tonight for CL's first leg and player statistics at mid season.
    Ljepoje likes this.

LEAGUE ROUND 13

dersim fc 1-2 July Fourth

dersim fc 103.8 4-4-2 - July Fourth 111.9 3N-1-2-1-3 Wide Diamond, 3N-1-3W-3 after 16 minutes.

I am mightly relieved to win this game, I left my team all muddled up from last nights friendlies I trained for boosters and had all 4 strikers on the starting line-up and both GK, so when I entered the game I immediately used 2 substitutes and reduced the number of players playing OOP from 4 to just 1 with Zidane playing MC... lol... to make things tougher the opposition manager was also present to sense a good opportunity to beat us, fortunately us playing an attacking formation against the 4-4-2 classic allowed us plenty of opportunities for us to score... Papaleo put us infront on 33 minutes with a stunning strike from just inside the area and we made it 2-0 with Hardy's top corner shot was unstoppable by the keeper, the home manager made a couple of changes and most like set to attacking mentality where I didn't have much option and replaced Zidane with a natural MC Kareski... The game of course turned towards the home side and pressed for goals, they got a goal on 70 minutes following a run from Yaga and beat Seaman, they also had one of those 'double corner' situations and the second corner thankfully went over the bar for a goal kick, we were obviously fearing the worst because the double corner often results in a goal, Crawford at the end ran forward to shot over the bar to close off the game and to waste valuable seconds.

Goals: Papaleo (33) Hardy (41) Yaga (70) MOTM: Papaleo.

We now wait for the Takis result to come in this evening and anything less than a Takis win will mean we will hold a 7 point lead in the league after Mehmet lost 4-0 this afternoon and it looks like Mehmet now have collapsed after their superb start of the season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-19-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I have now beaten all teams in my league. 13/13 - 12pts clear at the top [just beat the team in 2nd 3-0 away today] with +51 goal Dif

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 13

dersim fc 1-2 July Fourth

dersim fc 103.8 4-4-2 - July Fourth 111.9 3N-1-2-1-3 Wide Diamond, 3N-1-3W-3 after 16 minutes.

I am mightly relieved to win this game, I left my team all muddled up from last nights friendlies I trained for boosters and had all 4 strikers on the starting line-up and both GK, so when I entered the game I immediately used 2 substitutes and reduced the number of players playing OOP from 4 to just 1 with Zidane playing MC... lol... to make things tougher the opposition manager was also present to sense a good opportunity to beat us, fortunately us playing an attacking formation against the 4-4-2 classic allowed us plenty of opportunities for us to score... Papaleo put us infront on 33 minutes with a stunning strike from just inside the area and we made it 2-0 with Hardy's top corner shot was unstoppable by the keeper, the home manager made a couple of changes and most like set to attacking mentality where I didn't have much option and replaced Zidane with a natural MC Kareski... The game of course turned towards the home side and pressed for goals, they got a goal on 70 minutes following a run from Yaga and beat Seaman, they also had one of those 'double corner' situations and the second corner thankfully went over the bar for a goal kick, we were obviously fearing the worst because the double corner often results in a goal, Crawford at the end ran forward to shot over the bar to close off the game and to waste valuable seconds.

Goals: Papaleo (33) Hardy (41) Yaga (70) MOTM: Papaleo.

We now wait for the Takis result to come in this evening and anything less than a Takis win will mean we will hold a 7 point lead in the league after Mehmet lost 4-0 this afternoon and it looks like Mehmet now have collapsed after their superb start of the season.
    Who could have predicted such outcome a couple of days ago when everything seemed so "dark" ?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

how do u post big images?

how do u post big images ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Who could have predicted such outcome a couple of days ago when everything seemed so "dark" ?
    Yeah... In the last few days, especially over "middle weekend" our season is actually coming alive, in the league we have been digging deep to get our results while our rivals are slipping up and falling behind us now.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LAST 16, 1ST LEG

FC Seti 1-6 July Fourth

FC Seti 106.1 4-1-4-1 until 16 mins 4-1-3-1-1, July Fourth 111.9 3N-1-3W-1-2 1st half, 4N-3W-1-2 2nd half

July Fourth were clearly up for this tough last 16 tie in the Champions League this evening and we got off to a flyer from a free-kick from Hardy in the 2nd minute... This was actually the FIRST direct free-kick we actually scored this season and it could not of came at a better time. However, as expected FC Seti were tipped as outsiders for the competition and managed to get a quick equaliser on 8 minutes when Britez thread it through to Ansell to smash it past Seaman. Ingram-Hughes got injured on 14 minutes for FC Seti and that allowed July Fourth to take full advantage when Papaleo got through on goal beating a few defenders and laid it off for L.McNamara to get us back infront. July Fourth continued to edge the first half as they defended well to maintain a 2-1 lead @ HT with Hardy getting injured before HT, we brought on a defender since we led 2-1 with away goals and would be happy to see the game out BUT we brought the bulldozers in for the second half... Papaleo made a run through to be 1v1 against the keeper and gave the keeper no chance by chipping over him, then Miku scored from 25 meters midway through the second half, then Kareski got a rare shot on target that made it 5-1 and the was time for one more with the managers patience with O'Sullivan who has had a poor season so far was rewarded after he scored from the edge of the area, It was quite suprising to see July Fourth raise their game somewhat in the second half to kill off the tie and just about certainly qualify for the quarter-finals between Galatasaray SK and Equimetal SAD.

Goals: Hardy (2) Ansell (8) L.McNamara (15) Papaleo (50) Miku (66) Kareski (68) O'Sullivan (79) MOTM: Miku.

Injury Report: Hardy out for 4 days.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-19-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

Late News.

Saturday. Day 14.

LEAGUE: Match 12 LONDON CITY (73.1) v LESTYNS LEGENDS (63.4)

Result: LONDON 3-1 LEGENDS
    Goals: Robins 2, Andersson 43, Andersson 50, Arsic 76
    M.o.M: Percy Robins

An uninspiring win still gave us the three important points to keep the pressure on the leaders. An Andreas Costa corner led to our opening goal from Percy Robins. It took until just before the break before Stig Andersson added a second. Five minutes after the restart, Andersson fired our 3rd from a free-kick. Vladan Arsic got a late consolation for Legends, but the game then became a dull affair.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Alcudia 1-0 Tongfang, Yakuza 1-3 Real, Jeleznik 9-0 Phetchana, Shileno 1-2 Minh, Lalas 5-0 Danis, Kukula 2-0 Olympiakos.

TEAM TALK.

As we reach the halfway mark of the season, we stand second just one point adrift of Minh City. Tomorrow we play away to todays big winners, FC Jeleznik.

Halfway Table.

Season 40-halftime.jpg
    [/COLOR]
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33