Page 130 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

I only bought it because of.... yeah, you all know

(From my "playing-friendlies-only-account")

Probabaly use it in friendly competition this season
    shwanko07 and kullehh like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    I can top that with one of my players. The last match he played, he got a 3(!!!!!) for rating and is now hardly being used.

As for me, yesterday saw a much improved performance and an easy 4-0 home win against Gilstead FC, the goals coming from Cutts (10 & 66), Khutaj (17) and Ebeye (68), with my new goalkeeper Raimondi keeping yet another clean sheet. I wasn't able to watch the match, but considering the goals were the only highlights, I assume nothing much else really happened. How do you lot manage to create big match reports?

Currently scouring the market for an ML, ST, MC and maybe a DC or two, but not having much luck so far. Some very good players available that I can compete, but not via my mobile phone signal in work. Youths are due in 6 days mind, so might get something out of that.
    sometimes, players rate go down, bcz you are not using him right within the tactic .. so he is getting less of balls
    how is his moral?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    sometimes, players rate go down, bcz you are not using him right within the tactic .. so he is getting less of balls
    how is his moral?
    Been using a 4-4-2 Classic for some time and he has been getting 7's and 8's often in past seasons. Morale is high via boosters mainly. No bonus paid. Only thing that might cause it (but didn't happen before) is that he has two years left on his contract (others have mentioned before that there could be a link to ratings). I'll play him tonight in the CL match (Just played my League game), seeing as I'll finish top regardless of result, and see how he gets on.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

League, round 11 - Perfect Tactics 2-0 KKZds FC
    Perfect Tactics: 57.0, 4-5-1 v
    KKZds FC: 37.5, 3N-1-5-1

We won but it wasn't easy. Against 2* defenders who played like 9* defenders... we didn't find a way through until the 38th minute when Pistov was put through on goal and passed to Nascimento for an easy goal. The second half was the same and we couldn't break them down easily... However a Petersen free kick doubled our lead but put an end to a really poor game. 9/21 shots were on target... What was up with our players??

Goals: Nascimento (38'), Petersen (67')
    MOTM: Nascimento

The thing is... Emre FC play them tomorrow and will probably beat them 10-0. Love this game.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 11 - Perfect Tactics 2-0 KKZds FC
    Perfect Tactics: 57.0, 4-5-1 v
    KKZds FC: 37.5, 3N-1-5-1

We won but it wasn't easy. Against 2* defenders who played like 9* defenders... we didn't find a way through until the 38th minute when Pistov was put through on goal and passed to Nascimento for an easy goal. The second half was the same and we couldn't break them down easily... However a Petersen free kick doubled our lead but put an end to a really poor game. 9/21 shots were on target... What was up with our players??

Goals: Nascimento (38'), Petersen (67')
    MOTM: Nascimento

The thing is... Emre FC play them tomorrow and will probably beat them 10-0. Love this game.
    Give em some ***** so they can work up to their potential... Or perhaps their 3N-1-5-1 formation with a flat midfield was proven "effective" against they 4-5-1V formation (6vs5) ?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

We signed a 22yr old DL/DML with SA (defense wall) this morning. He is a couple of SKP from a 7* and I bought him for the T I managed to collect from surveys this week.

Anyway, he is currently "out of contract" since we have a full squad, but will be signed and ready by tonight after we sell 3x5* that we dont need and practically never use (only in friendlies). This will also generate some xtra money for the club and we hope to start a bidding war

He will also be a good as a DL , since I'm thinking of using him together with Lulić (DL/DC), Vidić and (DC) Vranješ (DC/DR) in our 4-man line defense and therefore have a solid and kickass defense. He could also be used as a DML if I choose to adapt/try the 3DC-DML+DMR defense line system. Then we would have him together with Lulić (DL/DC), Vidić and (DC) Vranješ (DC/DR) and Srna (DR/DMR) which whould be awesome. This could also be proven as a good solution since we tend to play with AML+AMR 90% of our games.

Then again, we would avoid to fall into situations as we did against "Yiztik Yan" if one of the DL or DR gets sent off or injured. Also, he could be a nice weapon against our upcoming oppoisiton in the CUP, Orchard Utd who tend to play the same 4-2-2-2 formation as we do. This way I could use the DML+DMR to "block" his AML+AMR.

As you can see, I have been trying to think it through before purchasing him this morgning
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

11/11 for me thus far. Nuff said.

I think this forum needs a Jose Mourinho topic...

We now know the identity of our last 16 CL opponents and that is a tough FC Seti side after LIVERPOON FT were able to win 3-1 earlier in their final group game, they have 105.3 quality. I watched the LIVERPOON FT game earlier and it looks like they are a dangerous counter attacking team. Also watched league rivals Takis earlier on escape with a 2-1 win with a 89th minute winner out of knowhere when it looked like it would end up as a draw so they are hanging on in the title race, Mehmet lost earlier on today which was totally unexpected, dersim are also emerging as contenders in the title race now as they also won 3-1 earlier and they just keep winning games but they still to play us twice. If we can win tonight away against Rocio we will go a point infront of Mehmet and 3 points infront of Takis and dersim. It's tight as anything now this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A 6-0 against the 3rd in table keep us 9 points ahead in League. Hutton was severely put in hellish training for an extra Q point (52) and at his comeback he scored twice in the first half being subbed in the second, nonetheless being MoM. A glad comeback.