Page 132 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post

On another note, some opinions would be welcome on a negotiation that is near its end. I have put in a decent starting offer for a negotiation (£2.5m over the market value) and the manager has set a selling price for the player. Here are some screenshots of the player in question:

Attachment 6770

Attachment 6771

Here is what they want:

Attachment 6772

Thoughts?
    It's a "good" deal if your aiming to PT him or add a ability. But if you are just gonna us/play him as he currently is then you should consider if it's "worth it". But if there aren't any young 5* players on you're TM and if the competition is tough and rough, then buy him.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Like this Season!
    First in the League with 6 Points in front of the second place and going to be first in the CL group (draw in the evening is enough to reach that goal). Best thing so far are the transfers. 2 hours a go a got this talented, super-fast-training-powerhorse for just 2 tokens. He was only 1 skillpoint from 6*:

Season 40-dc.jpg

Few days before I got another talented (also extremly fast in getting new skillpoints. something like 1,2 greens/skillpoint, or a bit better) guy. He was also close to 6* (3 skillpoints IMO), but expansive. I paid 22 tokens:

Season 40-st.jpg

My squad is very nice. Im in my 7th season. I buyed over the seasons 120 tokens (about 12-13 Euro. 1 Euro ~ 1,28 USD) that means round about 17 tokens extra per season. only to get an idea about my budget. Squad atm:

Season 40-squad.jpg

Season 40-squad2.jpg

Playing most of the time narrow diamond. Everything is nice, also the next seasons IMO.

I accidently changed my cup match time from 18.00pm to 12 at night. Looks like I'm having a late game. Suits me, my opponent is Italian and they're an hour ahead so lets hope he's asleep at 1am. Maybe him and his 5 other accounts wont try and screw me over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Do you have any playmaker in your team? If you do, put him on the pitch and play him beside D.Pocert and see if he gets better. I had the same issue last season with one of my youngsters (he got 5-5-6-5-5 all the fu*king time), then when I bought a playmaker and played him beside, he got better and better and has a 7-7-8-8-7 record now.

Congratz for winning the group and keeping a clean sheet!
    I had so many playmakers in my team and they're all useless! It's a stupid special ability to be honest, they score just like any other midfielder
    PeterMeter likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I had so many playmakers in my team and they're all useless! It's a stupid special ability to be honest, they score just like any other midfielder
    My playmaker barely got any assists. Waste of ability.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I accidently changed my cup match time from 18.00pm to 12 at night. Looks like I'm having a late game. Suits me, my opponent is Italian and they're an hour ahead so lets hope he's asleep at 1am. Maybe him and his 5 other accounts wont try and screw me over.
    I would of went for 1.30 am which was 2.30 am in Italy.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I would of went for 1.30 am which was 2.30 am in Italy.
    Haha I thought I was booking it for 12pm tomorrow I didn't mean to book it for the morning.

I imagine he'll be awake at 1am on the weekend but we will see if these other accounts are his or friends of his.

If I scored the away goal in a 1-1 result, should I attack or defend in the second leg?

Addicted
    Oh, I thought we are only in round5 of CL, but its already round6

Good news for me: the group leader (4-0-1 atm) lost the last match, so I (3-1-1) 'only' need to win to get to rank1 in my group, which would be pretty important, because I would avoid a 36.6 team and play vs a 29.0 team (my team: 36.2)

will be quite hard though, because the leader has a 35.6 team and we are playing at his place. If he doesnt watch the game we have a good shot I think if he does it will be very hard, but doable with some luck^^

Either way, I'm in the KO stage and even vs the better team, its not like I cant win

edit: yes, he ****ed up. no possession bonus for him, because the stadium is almost empty
    Last edited by Zeon; 05-17-2013 at 08:06 PM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Then you probably got a "bad" one. My playmaker has been scoring like hell. Last season he scored 21 times and assisted 3 times. This season he scored 11 times and assisted 1, declared as MoM 5 times as well. Let's see if he can beat his old record
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

LEAGUE ROUND 11

Rocio FC 0-2 July Fourth

Rocio FC 4-1-3N-2 - July Fourth 111.8 3N-1-3W-1-2 then 3N-4-1-2 after 63 mins

A bit of a boring encounter that saw both teams waste plenty of chances each from corners, free-kicks and one-on-one's... But after a bright first 20 mins for the home side, July Fourth soon started getting into the game with Michu threatening to score a couple of times, we soon got the breakthrough from Papaleo with a run past the defence and slide it past the keeper, 5 minutes later and it was 2-0 from a Michu corner onto Ramirez to header it in... Weve been here before and threw a 2-0 lead like this earlier in the season but Rocio had enough chances to get something out the game during the second half, breaking our defence on at least 3 occasions setting up strikers to score but the couldn't finish it and we held on for an unconvincing win. We are now 1 point ahead in the league.

Goals: Papaleo (35) Ramirez (40) MOTM: Aued.

Table:
    July Fourth 7-4-0 +20 25
    Mehmet 8-0-3 +12 24
    Takis 7-1-3 +11 22
    dersim 7-1-3 +5 22

Title Odds: July Fourth 1/4, Mehmet 6/1, Takis 6/1, dersim 20/1, others 33/1
    Ljepoje, dv8r and PeterMeter like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*