Page 129 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    A couple of hours later .....

Can somebody explain, perhaps T11 Mourinho? + He had 2 xtra supporters and I had 1 the last quarter.
    Great way to bounce back from the disappointing defeat in the league earlier but with the quality you have compared to the 2nd place team in your league, you should still come out league winners this season.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

the BEARS FC regain the top position in the league after beating Bannuea UTD (the team in top) 1-0
    it was so close to be one of those days where my players kept missing chances one after another, but a late substitution turn out to be the game changer with both assist and scorer coming just out of the bench to rescue the 3 points in the minutes of the game
    Ljepoje likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

LEAGUE : won 8 matches, drawn 1 and loss 1, scored 36 goals (28 in the last 6 matches), conseded 5 goals (0 in the last 6 matches), goal difference +31, but i'm 2nd -.-'
    this is becuase i lost to the 1st and he didn't lose till now, his team is bad and he doesn't watch matches, but i lost before "re-editing" my team.
    shwanko07, Ljepoje, Raykco and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    A couple of hours later .....

Can somebody explain, perhaps T11 Mourinho? + He had 2 xtra supporters and I had 1 the last quarter.
    In the match you lost it was your mistake: you stood with a 3 man defence but you shoulda have gone 3W. Going 3N made his Amr/Aml totally free to play and keep pressuring your sides, while being pressured YOUR ams didnt get even a chanche to play on Q higher. If you stood 3W and perhaps long ball+ counter i m positive you woulda have won by a good margin even in 10.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 11 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz players celebrate after beating Fenerbahçe F.C in the T11 CUP Final-eight!

CUP: Fenerbahçe F.C (Q45,1) Formation: 5-4-1/4-2N-2W-2 >> 1 - 5 << Balkan Boyz (Q48,9) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić (5min) M.Breen (14min), Salihamidžić (44min), S.Jovetić (54min.ass:E.Džeko),I. Olić (55min) and E.Džeko (78min.ass:S.Jovetić)
    SUBS: S.Sušić < > A.Ljajić
    MOTM: Stevan Jovetić (rate:9)

The Balkan Boyz players celebrated after beating the Turkish opposition Fenerbahçe F.C with 1 - 5 in the 1th leg of the T11 CUP final-eight on "Kesapspor's Stadium" this evening. The Balkan Boyz striker Stevan Jovetić gave his team a early lead after 5 minutes, but Fenerbahçe equalized 10 minutes later after a freekick taken by Mark Breen. Hasan Salihamidžić scored just before the end of the half to 1-2. As the second half started, Fenerbahçe made 3 substitutions and continued putting pressure on the guests by playing more aggressive and tough. Something that resulted in a injury of the Balkan Boyz midfielder Safet Sušić who was forced to be carried from the pitch on a stretcher. But the Balkan Boyz showed courage and that they were not giving up this battle. Stevan Jovetić extended their lead to 1-3 after a assist by Edin Džeko and Ivica Olić made it to 1 - 4, before Edin Džeko finalized the score to 1 - 5 in the 78th minute. Fenerbahçe pushed for a goal the last quarter and had two scoring opportunities, but GK Asmir Begović made two stunning saves to keep Fenerbahçe out from getting any goal. This win puts Balkan Boyz into a good position before the return on Saturday as they host Fenerbahçe on "Balkan Boyz Stadium" at 23:21CET.

LEAGUE: Just as things were looking good for the Balkan boyz after their win against the Vietnamese "Tay Ninh FC" with 0 - 4 yesterday, todays surprisingly and unexpected loss against the 2nd team "Iztik Yan" with 0 - 2 complicated the situation furthermore. An early booking and red card for the DL/DC Senad Lulić, injury of Stevan Jovetić and a warning for Nemanja Vidić left the Balkan Boyz decimated with 9 players against 11, leaving the guest to score two goals and no chance for the Balkan Boyz to get back into the game. Manager -Ljepoje- was left frustrated over the inconsistencies in refereeing and said that his team was once again "penalized" as in the last season when the Balkan Boyz got Jovetić injured, Vidić sent off and Modrić warned. The Balkan Boyz fanClub "Teški Jebači" showed and expressed their disappointment and anger regarding the refereeing and started to throwing coins, a bottle of Jack Daniels and a pig head towards the referee, causing the players to be taken off the pitch for a couple of minutes. Manager -Ljepoje- managed to calm the fans and told them to express their support for the team instead. In a short post-game interview he said, "19,000 fans saw what was going on, once again we were penalized. They knew they couldn't win fair and square, so they used all methods to get that win, with or without the support from the referee. How can a team like us get 5 bookings in which 1 resulted in a red and a injury and the guest pass without none? This is just bullsh*t and I hope for the sake of the referee and his health that he never steps his foot on this pitch anymore. He was and still is a disgrace who should be sacked and never be allowed to officiate again! I have no further comments".

The Balkan Boyz have two games tomorrow, the first game will be played against the French team "Olympique Barca" as the last and 6th round will be played in the CL groupstage. The Balkan Boyz have already secured a ticket to the final-eight and will end up as groupwinners in group F despite the outcome against "Olympique Barca". Their opposition could be the turkish team "TanerGS" or the english team "AFC Powerlifting" from group E. "TanerGS" are currently leading the group by 12 points, but a loss or draw could put "AFC Powerlifting" at 1th place if they manage to beat "Frank BHO FC" tomorrow.

The second game will be played 30minutes later, and Balkan Boyz will face "UTA ARAD" from Romania. Manager -Ljepoje- stated that this is a game that they need to win to keep Iztik Yan, Vanspor FC and FC Kula away and keep a 3points distance. Safet Sušić and Samir Handanović are both on the injury list and gone for 4 resp 5 days. Stipe Pletikosa and Adam Ljajić are expected to replace.

Over&Out!
    shwanko07, Raykco and dv8r like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Great way to bounce back from the disappointing defeat in the league earlier but with the quality you have compared to the 2nd place team in your league, you should still come out league winners this season.
    Yeah, let's hope so But I was pissed as fu*k. The thing was that he lost with 1-3 against FC Kula the day before, he used the same formation against FC Kula's typicall 4-1-4-1 formation. A team and formation whom I beat every time! And today "paff" he beats me, mostly thanks to the troolololo enginge and the illogical commentary. I knew that after that 2min warning and Jovetić injury a couple of minutes later we were "dommed" to lose - what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    In the match you lost it was your mistake: you stood with a 3 man defence but you shoulda have gone 3W. Going 3N made his Amr/Aml totally free to play and keep pressuring your sides, while being pressured YOUR ams didnt get even a chanche to play on Q higher. If you stood 3W and perhaps long ball+ counter i m positive you woulda have won by a good margin even in 10.
    No, I played with a 4-man W-line defence until my DL/DC got his second yellow and therefore suspended. As I had my 2nd DL on the reserve list and not on the bench I had no choice but to play 3-man N-line defence. Like as the "engine" knew I had him on the reserve list and not on my bench. Why not my DC or DR? or why not my MC? Then the injury of Jovetić in the 25th min just screwed it up, as Mandžukić is a poor striker but good assist and corner kick taker.

He scored the 0-2 goal after a freekick just 2 minutes after Lulić got booked and Lulić is my "defense wall" player, coincidence? My a**! Same **** happend last season and I'm not surprised since they can't figure out how beat us fair and square. Always need help from "above".
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 10

July Fourth 1-1 Thai Team

July Fourth 111.7 3N-1-4-2, then 3N-1-3W-1-2, then 3N-4-1-2 - Thai Team 103.1 4-1-1-3W-1 then 5-1-1-2W-1

Talk about trolling, this continues from it, another stupid draw, July Fourth really should of put this game to bed, we started the game well with winning a corner and Michu crossing it in, then continued to press and kill the game off, then brought on Miku and still could not find a way to win the game, with a bizarre change of tactics from the Thai Team by pulling off an AMC and replacing with a DC, they somehow equalised from lone striker Alava who just managed to get into space and finish it, we spent the last 35 minutes hanging on to the 1-1 rather than pushing for the win. The bizarre tactical chance worked well for the Thai Team as it seem to cut out our attacking football. He seems to have learned a lot since I thrashed him in the last 16 in the Champions League 3 seasons ago.

Advantage Mehmet.

Goals: Adams (2) Alava (55) MOTM: Eputa

Injury Report: Hogan out for 4 days.

Title Odds: July Fourth 1/2 Mehmet 9/2 Takis 9/2.

I can beat our rivals but we seem to get daft draws against mediocre teams this season.
    Seems that you and Dynamo SWAG are experiencing the same "scenario". He managed to draw yesterday as well, and are now 2nd at 23p but with a better goaldifference than the 3rd placed team with the same amounts of points. A turkish team is leading his league with 28points. Don't know how he is doing in the CL, but according to the schedule he is winning with a +1 goal margin or two everytime. Today he trashed "LS 11" in the CUP with 8-0. He wasn't present either, but the LS11 manager was.

But it seems that everybody are facing difficulties in the league this season. It's becoming challenging for every season that goes.
    Raykco and shwanko07 like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Pro
    Just had some idiot who i befriended play me in a friendly. I added a few folk to make sure i was recieving all my gifts everyday, added most from a facebook page and messaged them saying 'dont add me if your going to play friendlies, thanks'. I added this guy ages ago and it has been cool up until now!

Decided to use the dv8r scheduling trick, just to be an absolute bastard. Hell now recieve a friendlyright before one of his games today, dick!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post

TRIPLETE FC sells midfielder Carlos Rosales, reason for dismissal: poor performance
    I can top that with one of my players. The last match he played, he got a 3(!!!!!) for rating and is now hardly being used.

As for me, yesterday saw a much improved performance and an easy 4-0 home win against Gilstead FC, the goals coming from Cutts (10 & 66), Khutaj (17) and Ebeye (68), with my new goalkeeper Raimondi keeping yet another clean sheet. I wasn't able to watch the match, but considering the goals were the only highlights, I assume nothing much else really happened. How do you lot manage to create big match reports?

Currently scouring the market for an ML, ST, MC and maybe a DC or two, but not having much luck so far. Some very good players available that I can compete, but not via my mobile phone signal in work. Youths are due in 6 days mind, so might get something out of that.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Well I've just managed to pull off an impossible comeback:
    Season 40-comeback.jpg

All I did at ~ 50th min. was change the 'philosophy' (or whatever the hell you call it) to 'attacking'. Still... another draw against a weaker side (17.0 vs 14.1).