Page 180 of 227 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Result Just In...

bournemouth 0-1 Mehmet

This means Mehmet must fail to win against Chelsea tomorrow morning AND July Fourth to win at Navoski tomorrow afternoon for July Fourth to win the league tomorrow or we must wait another day.

But whatever happens... It's just a matter of WHEN now for July Fourth.
    Ljepoje and Chris Rath like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League, round 20 - verlichting fc 0-7 Perfect Tactics
    verlichting fc: 39.5, asymmetric 4-4-2
    Perfect Tactics: 57.7, butterfly (3-5-2 upside down v, 4-1-2-1-2 ND)

We got back to big winning ways but that asymmetric formation proved to be hard to beat. We needed to use 3 different formations to find the best way to beat them. It was our opponents ONE STAR goalkeeper that was the centre of attention, making 6 saves in total. Petersen could have had 6 goals today but the goalkeeper made sure he didn't. Nascimento headed us in front from a corner kick and then Nascimento set up Petersen for 2-0. Nascimento then set up Pistov for 3-0 before half time. Verlichting were reduced to 10 men, midway in the 2nd half and Nascimento got his second from Petersen's free kick. Suarez came on for a cameo appearance and set up Poncet twice in the space in 3 minutes before a long range Silly strike made it 7-0 and our hard work paid off.

Goals: Nascimento (5', 67'), Petersen (40'), Pistov (43'), Poncet (72', 74'), Silly (83')
    MOTM: Nascimento
    Sent off: Imanuel

We need to score 29 goals in 6 games to finish with 150+ goals in the league...Can we do it?
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Dynamo SWAG beat RSCA Anderlecht with 2-0. SWAG had difficulties to break through the 4-1-2N-2N-1 formation the first 60th minutes, but managed to get 2 goals in the last quarter. The RSCA Anderlecht manager wasn't present, which was bad since they had 2 or 3 great goal opportunites as well.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

We are one step closer the finals ......

The 4-5-1V formation worked pretty damn well against the 4-3W-1-2 ! Our defence + DMC blocked all of their offensive attempts and put his AMC (L.Messi) out of play.. I didn't "dare" to sub Kovačić off for Jovetić in the 2nd half because of the "fear" to concede a goal (quite important due the away goal rule). Our GK, Begović made 3 great saves as well. Their manager was present and had a supporter on his side, I didn't.

Match report later on.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

With Vadim FC losing to the 3rd on table tonight,

New Teams wins its 3rd straight League's Title with 6 matchdays to go!

Players and Coach Mad are currently celebrating at NT Lab for the achievement earned with so many matches to go. Indeed, said Coach Mad, this is yet another wonderful goal we reached, and making it so earlier in the season give us time to prepare our Champion's League matches in the best possible way. Our goal for what remains of the League is to reach our Goal scored record. We are at 108, and i wouldnt mind rounding it up to 150. That'd be 7 goals per match, and we'll see about it.

The players will be given a free day until tomorrow's meeting for the last sum up on the CL semifinal.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 22 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz move one step closer to the Final!

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q50,5) Formation: 4-5-1V >> 1 - 0 ) << FC Köln (Q46,9) Formation: 4-3W-1-2
    SCORERS: A.Ljajić (45min.ass:E.Džeko)
    SUBS: E.Džeko < > S.Jovetić
    MOTM: Senad Lulić (rate:8)

The Balkan Boyz are one step closer to the T11 CUP finals after a Adem Ljajić header in the 45th minute which led his team to 1 - 0 win over FC Köln at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" this evening. The Balkan Boyz started brightly and deserved the early lead in the first end half, while the guests from Germany didn't seem to get past the Balkan Boyz defence as their AMC Lionel Messi was left blocked and put out of play by the DMC Mateo Kovačić the entire 90 minutes. The right winger, Hasan Salihamidžić had two great opportunities to score and extend the lead in the 2nd half, but GK G.Buffon made divine interventions both times. Mateo Kovačić had a great one-on-one opportunity in the 52nd minute, but the shot went off target. GK, Asmir Begović made three great saves as well, the first took part in the 7th minute as Rafal Kolaczyk attempted a half-volley towards the goal. The second save came in the 14th minute as FC Köln was given a free kick after a Lorik Cana foul, while the third save occured as FC Köln had a goal scoring opportunity after a header by Simon Bardak in the 87th minute. The 1 - 0 win at home means that Balkan Boyz holds a firm grip and have a golden opportunity to conclude their buisness in the return on Tuesday.

Manager -Ljepoje- seemed quite satisfied with the performance of his team and in a short post-game interview he said,"I'm quite satisfied with the way we played and won this crucial game on our home turf this evening. We played offensively attractive football and scored an important goal before the 1th end half, and at the same time we managed to keep a clean sheet and didn´t concede a goal either. Our GK Asmir Begović did a splendid job and made three great saves as FC Köln pushed forward. Also our defenders performed exceptionally well defensively, Vidić,Lulić, Vranješ, and Kolašinac did a great job as well! I think we should be satisfied with what we accomplished. I hope we can repeat the same game and performance on Tuesday as we have a golden opportunity to take a final spot and hopefully write history!"

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the English team "Scally United FC" with 4 - 0 after goals by Adem Ljajić (x1), Mario Mandžukić (x1) Luka Modrić (x1) and Lorik Cana (x1). A game in which Mario Mandžukić was declared as MoM (rate:8). The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 54 points and are 2points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (52points) with FC Kula at a 3rd place (49points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place on 38points. Balkan Boyz will play the Italian team "Benevento" tomorrow at home. The kickoff is set at 17:44CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz will play the 1th leg in the T11 Champions league semi-finals against LS 11. The kickoff is set at 21:26CET

Over&Out!
    dv8r and Morgan O'Bree like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    With Vadim FC losing to the 3rd on table tonight,

New Teams wins its 3rd straight League's Title with 6 matchdays to go!

Players and Coach Mad are currently celebrating at NT Lab for the achievement earned with so many matches to go. Indeed, said Coach Mad, this is yet another wonderful goal we reached, and making it so earlier in the season give us time to prepare our Champion's League matches in the best possible way. Our goal for what remains of the League is to reach our Goal scored record. We are at 108, and i wouldnt mind rounding it up to 150. That'd be 7 goals per match, and we'll see about it.

The players will be given a free day until tomorrow's meeting for the last sum up on the CL semifinal.

Congratz! Must feel great to conclude the buisness with 6 games left! Now, make sure to get that CL trophy as well, you deserved it!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Well... I've finally taken the time to write it... (about 30 minutes)

The guide that many in the forum have been waiting for...

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...html#post93816
    Ljepoje likes this.

My Champions League opponent is using a 3n-4-1-2 and I'm thinking of using 3n-1-3n-2w-1.

Any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by el pistolero View Post
    my champions league opponent is using a 3n-4-1-2 and i'm thinking of using 3n-1-3n-2w-1.

Any other suggestions?
    4-5-1 v?