Page 91 of 227 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, and I also think that the injuries are just "random" and aren't based on condition or morale. When I PT the youngsters I always keep them above 70%, but it seems to make no matter. Just annoying .... And the funny thing is that they "occured" a hour after I decided to buy 25 medic pack for "just in case". First and last time I do that

Miku will be dangerous ... Hopefully it will bring you the little "boost" you need, especially after the negative performance.
    I've had to buy 50 reds for PT, It's just annoying because I feel like its a waste of T, but with the amount of injuries on this game we get, I need them to continue PTing a player. I spend a season trying to conserve reds by selectively using them. best strategy maybe is don't use them for short injuries but use them for longer injuries since they are 15 reds anyways.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've had to buy 50 reds for PT, It's just annoying because I feel like its a waste of T, but with the amount of injuries on this game we get, I need them to continue PTing a player. I spend a season trying to conserve reds by selectively using them. best strategy maybe is don't use them for short injuries but use them for longer injuries since they are 15 reds anyways.
    Yeah, you're right. I tried to collect a couple of red boosters today, but managed to get a yellow in 2 of the 3 friendlies. Sh*t

I will leave Pletikosa alone, but then Sušić who is my best MC and playmaker I will probably need since the CUP return is tomorrow. But again, we have a 7 - 0 advantage and we play away. A goal or two from Jovetić and it's over for Hypool FC. But let's see by tomorrow... Then Džeko and Cana are out as well for 4 resp 3 days (3 and 2 days by tomorrow)... Džeko has collected 91SKP since yesterday which is amazing and Cana is up at 38SKP (+50SKP went for the SA). I could let them "heal" normally and focus on Begović and Lulic instead.... Need to buy another 500T - again. Buy green packs for 300T and save the rest.

Think I need to go and sleep now, up early and see if FB offers any vids for boosters. Been less lately
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    After getting a 3* as better youth, I gave up on getting decent players without bidding this season and just bought a 3* MC and a 4* 19yo AML from the transfer list. I guess ill slowly refill my bench with cheap 3* players for one token so I can do more friendlies again.

edit: I made an injury count thread for this season, I hope some of you keep track and help me collecting data. It would be interesting to see how high injury probabilities can vary between seasons and players.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 05-10-2013 at 09:08 AM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    After getting a 3* as better youth, I gave up on getting decent players without bidding this season and just bought a 3* MC and a 4* 19yo AML from the transfer list. I guess ill slowly refill my bench with cheap 3* players for one token so I can do more friendlies again.

edit: I made an injury count thread for this season, I hope some of you keep track and help me collecting data. It would be interesting to see how high injury probabilities can vary between seasons and players.
    About time someone decided to do something like this because the amount of complaints on injuries does need to be investaged.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Not bad! Bergara could be a nice piece of yours, especially since he is a DC/DL, maybe ad a SA on him as well (?)... I haven't had any luck with players that preserves the FK SA, so I can't say any good about them. But if he scores 2/3 times then he is good, otherwise bad as my former MC that I sold last season.

Did you play with win bonus in the CUP? I always trigger it to max o next to maximum. Does the trick =)
    Yes but i had. Troubles on connection in first cup leg (see my unfortunate adventure reported back here) and couldn t either make the subs or react to his module change. During my presence we were having lotsa more possession pressure and chanches. He practically scored 3 of 4 goals from range with my keeper being nonexistent (rated 4). Would i have noticed his contract expiring and have been able to fully follow the match it surely wouldnt have ended with a loss, maybe even a win away was possible after all. He is Q 52 now so i ll see later how it goes.

In League we struggled a bit winning 3-0 against a super wierd formation (4-DML-2MC-AMC-AMR-ST), and only when Hutton got in we passed twice with him and becker right at the end rounding the result to 3-0 and being MOM over Hutton.

Addicted
    Yesterday's matches

Rhondda Rovers earned a deserved 2-0 victory away to Dolly FC in the CL, though it should have been more after having 14 shots, of which 12 were on target. The goals came from Stiegelmann (who ended up with a 5 rating again) in the 38th and Jorgensen, from a Kay corner, in the 59th minute.

Rhondda Rovers general backup also managed to win 3-0 at home in the League match against Spartak Moscow, who seem to have two exceptionally good strikers (better than my own, though one of the two ST's was on the bench and didn't play) and a strong defender in what can only be described as a relegation threatened League Two team (basically, a 6* and 5* ST, a 4* DC, a couple of 2* and the rest 1*). Sutcu in the 12th, Gussago in the 18th and new boy Cutts in the 70th minute with the goals. However, I can see them do pretty well in the league just because of that 6* striker (my defence, bar one, all got 8 ratings yesterday).

Today's matches are going to be tough yet interesting as both teams are near my quality, starting with the cup game 2nd leg at home against Manchatterunitet, who I hold a 2-1 lead over at present, and FC Katowice who are the only team quality wise near me but have only managed a draw so far. The second game will see my backup come out as the stupid sod has played an illegal formation in their games, so will be hoping for a win. Knowing my luck, they will no longer play an illegal formation.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

AEPRE FC has been knocked out of the Nordeus Cup, following 1-1 draw to ทหารม้า FC, resulted in a 2-4 aggregate score.
    Now their focus is the league and the CL, as they trying to win both competitions that they're still in.

Today I signed Torres and David Luiz, and Hazard got +1 star up from training.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Today's opponents:

CUP

LEAGUE

Our opponent in Cup's Second Leg, First went 4-2 for them sadly.

Further improved seems, and switched to 4-4-2, but we'll see what he'll play against me. First Leg should have ended with a draw or our victory at best, yet we took that noisy 4-2 at minute 89. This makes two times we can't connect in the game during cup, first being last season's quarter finals.

Let's see in couple hours.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

what's going on?

Hi !
    I have some question, i am in 7th season, last season i was 3rd, why i can't think sometimes it is cheated game?? Last season i had all players with 5 or 6 stars, i was play my every match, but my opponent was rarely play, middle age of my players was 19,8. My player's middle level was 48,0. When i play with players like 41,0 and my players was much better i lost 7 matches... my formation 4-4-2, today i was playing cup match away from home, he was not be at match, i have 2 players with 6 stars and rest of players have 5 stars, every match i play with full condition and full morale, i shot goal at the start of match and prevailed of match, his team defended... He had only 1 corner and 1 conterattack, i lost match 2:1 !!!! What the f..k? Yesterday i play champions league against players who had middle level 46,0 ... from 55th minutes he play without 1 players because he got red card, it was 1:1 from this time but i lost match 2:1... accident? I don't think so, from 2 seasons i lost every match when i play agains managers from higher level but i had better players. I buy only great, young players but it does nothing, what i can think about this??? Sorry for my english, i know i can't win every match but now it was fu....g boomsh.t )