Page 35 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

thanks to its two new signings, the quality of its 11 rose to 47.1

This led me to change form, to move from a 3 5 2 V Style very offensive to a 3 1 4 2 defensive, and made me use a defensive minded and counter

thanks to the counter, I immediately made goals with Brasilian ST Rivaldinho, on an assist by other ST Santambrogio, so I took the mindset from defensive to very defensive, and I finished the match with a victory!

I hope the 2 new super players under contract to kill me to serve my opponent to win the championship and the Champions League...... in the meantime I enjoy the victory
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Still looking for some new signings this day
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    After an disappointing 1-1 at home, my team rallied itself in the 2nd halftime of the away game (probably because of the win bonus) and shot 4 goals. Special mention goes to my star striker from season 3, he scored the first two goals and gave the assist to the 4th. After not showing up at all in the first game, it seems he is back in shape. The new scout DMC on the other hand had a 6 rating in both games, I hope this wont continue. But since the opposing team only scored 1 goal in 2 games, he cant be that bad.

2 games per day from tomorrow onwards, I need to buy some bench players soon since I sold all the free agents yesterday (and got 1.7 m for a 25 year old DC worth only 1m on paper). Well, Ill get my youths on day 5 (would buy an MC) and still got enough tokens for one more scout in case I get a decent new scout list. Will have to use green packs until my numbers are replenished.

I also got some reds stacked since an injury would really cripple my squad atm.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

TRAINING UPDATE

Weve completed getting Papaleo's quality from 6*114 to 7*115, since with buying NO scouts so far this season (due to poor list, not our fault, I wanted to buy at least 2), its giving us a large number T to spend on green packs for PT. I've still got over 500T in the token bank and I'm mainly concerntrating on optimum PT for my current players. Papaleo is 28 and was still getting over +40 for hard match practice and was 15 skill points away from 7* to start with before this season so it was worth giving the player a small push in quality for this season and perhaps the next season as well. We hope with natural growth and some MOTM's this season that Papaleo can get to 117 quality meaning a mid 6* player for next season.

With Ramirez injured (we were not healing for the sake of the RR Cup) he will be back tomorrow for 5 reds. We have decided to spend the rest of the day throwing in Ivor Hardy in for a little bit of PT for 12 skill points to get him to 116 quality by the end of tonight.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    PT,PT and PT is basically what I'm doing and the next 2 scout list refreshes occur in the next 2 days here. I know there is a refresh on day 3 and another refresh on day 4, lets hope something good comes up unless otherwise this will be our first season our entire history that we will not of bought a single player from MR.SCOUT, last season I only bought 1 from a poor list as well (Ivor Hardy)

There is also a 4* token youth due on day 4, if he is high-end 4* and a position I require, then I will sign him and immediately PT him to around mid 6*. May add SA as well and at least I will get to choose SA rather than something rubbish.

The highest level on our server is currently L26 I believe and I doubt there will be many teams that have promoted each and every season, red star my cup opponents are L19 and in their trophy cabinet it shows their last league title was won in their season 25, so that means L26 is our highest on our server so far, I've not seen any higher.
    PT is as you said, basically the thing we can do in this kind of situation... Yes, we had a opportunity to buy a 5* from the TM yesterday, but that would result in a bid-war (a war I can't afford enter at this moment).

Anyway, tomorrow the scoutlist will hopefully refresh and I hope that Mr.Scout has something to offer, otherwise I will show him the finger next to the index finger ... Let´s see if they generate a couple of young players as well, would be great. Especially since the league draw is tomorrow and the opposition will be known. Also, the first kickoff game in the CL!

Also you have the "benefit" to get a descent U21 player and PT him, I don´t. Then there is probably more competition and the conditions are different on your server. My "main" competition is the T-buying teams that are participating in the CUP (teams like Dynamo SWAG,MIWO etc).
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Welcome to the CLUB!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    PT is as you said, basically the thing we can do in this kind of situation... Yes, we had a opportunity to buy a 5* from the TM yesterday, but that would result in a bid-war (a war I can't afford enter at this moment).

Anyway, tomorrow the scoutlist will hopefully refresh and I hope that Mr.Scout has something to offer, otherwise I will show him the finger next to the index finger ... Let´s see if they generate a couple of young players as well, would be great. Especially since the league draw is tomorrow and the opposition will be known. Also, the first kickoff game in the CL!

Also you have the "benefit" to get a descent U21 player and PT him, I don´t. Then there is probably more competition and the conditions are different on your server. My "main" competition is the T-buying teams that are participating in the CUP (teams like Dynamo SWAG,MIWO etc).
    If my U21 player is a ST or a AMC, he will be released. since I'm not looking for any players in those positions, U21 AMC will not get a game when the competition is currently an 8* Miku who is our best player quality-wise. I need a defender or a midfielder more than anything else, It would be extremely helpful if our youth that is generated is a player that plays more than 1 position, but the chances of a youth with more than 1 position is low but I've had them before.

Scout list refreshes tomorrow and the day after, that I do know and I want something on offer in the 1st week of the season otherwise we would signed no scouts this season, Mensah and McNamara will be relieved more than anybody in my squad because they are the 2 players that are going to be replaced by better quality players if the right scout came along this season, otherwise it will be next season Mensah and McNamara will certainly be replaced in our best XI, of course Mensah and McNamara will have a season or 2 as a reserve before being sold.

Addicted
    Phew, I narrowly made it through cup round1. After a 1-2 loss away i won 1-0 at home and I advance with away goal rule.

I just realized I advance after the game, the whole game i said to myself I need two goals, dont know why

I'm glad I made it, Cup money is always good

CL tomorrow should be easier, I am the huge favorite there, with about Q34 vs Q24. But I'm curious what my league will look like.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    I need new signings too. especially defenders I only have 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Phew, I narrowly made it through cup round1. After a 1-2 loss away i won 1-0 at home and I advance with away goal rule.

I just realized I advance after the game, the whole game i said to myself I need two goals, dont know why

I'm glad I made it, Cup money is always good

CL tomorrow should be easier, I am the huge favorite there, with about Q34 vs Q24. But I'm curious what my league will look like.
    Ideally I would like to see the league generation be brought forward by 1 day, at least we get sometime in advance to plan our team for the league next season. One time I logged into top eleven on Day 3 of the season at about 12 noon, UK time and my 1st fixture had already been played because it was a 9am kick-off. So league generation on end of Day 2 is not ideal for most players.