Page 25 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Apprentice
    Basicly got knocked out of the cup in the first game which is good to be honest. Played a good formation against a team slightly crappier than me with no SAs. Had two more middfielders then him and at home and watched it. He didn't but it still only gave me a 7% advantage in bonus. He won 0-3. Don't mind the score as much as the normal rules have flown out of the window. He had 8 corners with no wing play and I only had 2 with wing play.

I noticed the same thing as July Fourth that some players from the scout list dissapeared.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah... I just checked that out, The defender 6*114 that had Penalty Taker ability is GONE and now there is NOT a single player that has a quality that ends in 4 in the entire list.

Then I´m not alone. But hell with the scouts, they are either to bad (old and bad Q) or out of position. I rather PT my scouts from last season instead then wasting 50T for a sh*t. Also, sorry to hear about the loss in the CUP.

Btw.... Just woke up and I tell you, it was probably the best 2 hours of "silence" that I had since this morning... Not thinking about "if there is a 18-19 yr old, or a a scout or when to press on the train button".... actually not thinking about T11 gave me a nice 2hr nap
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Super fast trainer Nascimento gets 30/60/90 on hard training and 100+ playing the full 90 in a match.... It was only a matter of time before he gets his AML role. I did save up SP from the last few matches of last season as well so he learned the new role very fast.

He should get back to 7* tonight if this continues... or might be tomorrow as I'm a bit busy

I think an AML with 1 vs 1 ability will be deadly.

Did you buy this guy or is it a player from last season? Also, did you buy Lukas Sekela?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    In the end we signed the Q48 MC on scout list. What made us move was both his age (22) and Sa (Free Kicks). I think will be easier to make him gain 30ish SPs instead of taking another 18yo MC and pt him to 7*. now i hope my new SL wont be shiny lol.
    How "good" is he? I have 3x (Q47-48) but I´m not even gonna think about signing them, mostlu because they are players that I dont need. Hopefully the list will refresh by tomorrow or theusday.

Btw, how is your team? I dont see any "showcase"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Then I´m not alone. But hell with the scouts, they are either to bad (old and bad Q) or out of position. I rather PT my scouts from last season instead then wasting 50T for a sh*t. Also, sorry to hear about the loss in the CUP.

Btw.... Just woke up and I tell you, it was probably the best 2 hours of "silence" that I had since this morning... Not thinking about "if there is a 18-19 yr old, or a a scout or when to press on the train button".... actually not thinking about T11 gave me a nice 2hr nap
    Well I'm most likely just going to PT most of my tokens now, unless a couple of good scouts appear in the next few days. Utter rubbish on the TM and thats only good for back-up players. Nothing else and any young players that other managers sell (NOT nordeus gens) are generally slow trainers. I wanted at least 2 scouts to boost my quality for our main team and 1 or 2 youngsters to PT. Now it looks like Hogan, Ramirez and O'Sullivan will be benefiting quite a lot from PT this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well I'm most likely just going to PT most of my tokens now, unless a couple of good scouts appear in the next few days. Utter rubbish on the TM and thats only good for back-up players. Nothing else and any young players that other managers sell (NOT nordeus gens) are generally slow trainers. I wanted at least 2 scouts to boost my quality for our main team and 1 or 2 youngsters to PT. Now it looks like Hogan, Ramirez and O'Sullivan will be benefiting quite a lot from PT this season.
    I think thats a good decision. I mean if you already have something to build on, why dont go with it? And it will probably be another round of server generated players or scouts tomorrow or thuesday/wednesday.

I saved 100T for "just in case" a scout or two shows up, all other T went for buying green packs. Dont have the time to sit around and wait either, have other stuff in "real life" to been taking care off. At the end, its just "a game".
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

How "good" is he? I have 3x (Q47-48) but I´m not even gonna think about signing them, mostlu because they are players that I dont need. Hopefully the list will refresh by tomorrow or theusday.

Btw, how is your team? I dont see any "showcase"
    Seems decent. I still didnt assign skll points so showcase will wait.

CUP: a good troll start for us winning home 3-2 against a 4-1-1-2W-1 formations against which our 3-2-3-2 worked partially despite we had 2 man more at midfield. Basically the same old ****. We dominated largely the game going on 2-0 with Hutton- Schneider and failing 3 more untill even on light tackling we had 3 straight fouls and booking leading to a cross and the 2-1(63) and the equalizer again on a header (65), which were the only 2 shoots for them in the match. Pointless to say we had 2 ****ing aerial defenders 6*. Way to go. Hutton gave us the leade 3-2 and again our aerial Def missed from a corner the 4-2.

I hoped a 2-0 or 3-0 to play safe return. Tomorrow either i will have to assign skill points or hope i can score away.

Quote Originally Posted by jihado86 View Post
    WTF ???
    he instantly bought 3 6* and 2 5*, we're ****ed !
    Wow ! I won 2-0 , away !

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Seems decent. I still didnt assign skll points so showcase will wait.

CUP: a good troll start for us winning home 3-2 against a 4-1-1-2W-1 formations against which our 3-2-3-2 worked partially despite we had 2 man more at midfield. Basically the same old ****. We dominated largely the game going on 2-0 with Hutton- Schneider and failing 3 more untill even on light tackling we had 3 straight fouls and booking leading to a cross and the 2-1(63) and the equalizer again on a header (65), which were the only 2 shoots for them in the match. Pointless to say we had 2 ****ing aerial defenders 6*. Way to go. Hutton gave us the leade 3-2 and again our aerial Def missed from a corner the 4-2.

I hoped a 2-0 or 3-0 to play safe return. Tomorrow either i will have to assign skill points or hope i can score away.

Okey, hmm. I will wait until next week, if there isnt any good then I´m gonna buy some benchplayers and use them in the league and my best T11 in the CL & CUP.

But you managed to win, and a win is a win! I followed a couple of CUP games myself earlier today, and there was some "surprises" but I also found out that 50% of them wasnt present for their games.

I play against a Q37 team later this evening (23.04CET), 1th leg at home so I hope for a win otherwise I´m gonna use the "vent thread"
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Okey, hmm. I will wait until next week, if there isnt any good then I´m gonna buy some benchplayers and use them in the league and my best T11 in the CL & CUP.

But you managed to win, and a win is a win! I followed a couple of CUP games myself earlier today, and there was some "surprises" but I also found out that 50% of them wasnt present for their games.

I play against a Q37 team later this evening (23.04CET), 1th leg at home so I hope for a win otherwise I´m gonna use the "vent thread"
    My opponents has same Q but main 11 is all 40+ still disappointing. My keeperstared scoring off another 5. I need anew one but scouts are 27 yo.