Page 95 of 227 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Breaking News - Power Training Finished for the Season.

We have completed our power training programme for this season improving various existing players a lot more since MR.SCOUT failed to provide us with any useful additions to our squad this season unfortunately. Miku has finally hit 9* this afternoon

Hatsune Miku 9*125... 9* LEGEND

Stats at 9*125

Training has been completed for the following players this season:

O'Sullivan 111 -> 118
    Hogan 111 -> 118
    Ramirez 112 -> 118
    Papaleo 114 -> 115
    Hardy 115 -> 116
    Miku 120 -> 125

Of course there are still over 3 weeks left of the season, with booster farming and token farming, there is a possibility I may still conduct some background PT as some stages for the remainder of the season.
    dv8r, Ljepoje, Chris Rath and 3 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    It was like first leg. I played normal/offensive/defensive after the 3-1 (put counter on). I was dominating, he scored 0-1 on counter. I tied, went 2-1 and then 3-1. Then i set defensive blue arrows on mcs and counter on and....

I took the 3-2 on a counter.

Stupid engine.

89' i got the only counter in my favour of the match and AMC one on one with keeper sent it wide, woulda have meant extra times, and he had an injury at 86' with 3 subs gone already, ****.
    Ah, don't know why you are changing "around" so much during a game. I try to avoid make any changes. I always "stick" to ONE mentality, ONE set of play/passing/tackling and NEVER play "force counter or offside trap"... I think changing theese kind of settings could have a negative impact. I only substitute 1 or 2 players during a game. Play simple you know.

But then again, you stood him up and I don't think he was expecting this kind of "outcome". Sometimes people with more luck (money) than brains manages to get through.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

LEAGUE ROUND 4

Chelsea 1-3 July Fourth

Chelsea 103.0 attacking 4-2-3-1 - July Fourth 111.5 3N-1-3W-1-2 Dandelion

July Fourth faced a tricky away game at Stamford Bridge this afternoon and came away with the 3 points, we once again got off to the perfect start from Miku scoring from 25 meters in the 1st minute very much like the game at Takis. Papaleo and michu bot had chances around 12 minutes to extend our lead before Chelsea came into the game who were worthy opponents but our defence stood firm and didn't allow then back into the game with Hogan heading balls away from danger, Hardy then had a couple of free-kicks blocked, not sure if Mensah would of scored them but he was injured, on 51 minutes July Fourth doubled the lead with a Hardy cross that was neatly tucked away in the top corner by "You know who" Miku had many chances to score in this game and used the best of the SS Ability. Chelsea then launched a counter attack that soon got cut out from hogan then Abdul Rahman should of scored in the 69th minute for Chelsea. Ivor Hardy's shot from 30 meters was unstoppable by the Chelsea keeper but Chelsea pulled one back when a Abdul Rahman pass opened up the July Fourth defence to find Veljkovic who was able to tuck it in past round Seaman, Miku came closest to getting a hatrick on 87 mins but it was blocked by Ali. 3 important points for July Fourth and Miku could of scored 6 tonight.

Goals: Miku (1,51) Hardy (75) Veljkovic MOTM: Miku.

Revised Title ODDS: July Fourth 4/11 Takis 3/1 Mehmet FC 7/1 Steauaa 16/1 Others 25/1.
    dv8r, Ljepoje and PeterMeter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    day to forget, damn day!!!

in the league, I worked harder than expected to win a match "on paper" easy, I started with the reserves and was forced to enter the field my ST 8 stars and other two owners 7 star to win the game

in the cup: a tragedy

Against a 4 4 2 flat, I started the game playing with the 3 5 2 V Style and with offensive mentality

......I scored immediately, I was dominating the game as possession. Arriving around the thirty-fifth minute I decided to close the file already in the first game, and then I changed my form and I used 3 4 1 2 with very offensive mentality. in 5 minutes my opponent had 3 goals!!!! I went back to 352 V Style with offensive mentality, and I scored. In the last minute I tried to equalize, by inserting a ST used 3 4 3 (and very offensive mentality) and my opponent made the fourth goal.

possible that the 442 is really so strong, if you're fighting us using a form ultra offensive?

Now, having lost 4 to 2 at home, they are forced to go to win 3 to 0. What should I do?

I will almost certainly be eliminated! after dealing with the last season with a team full of quality players 8 stars, and with two players to 9 stars, I knew to find a group prohibitive in the cup and I would not be able to win it ..... but by what to give my opponent a game that was easily winning ..... there is half an ocean!!!!

great comeback

I went into the field with the 3 5 2 V Style with offensive-minded, I immediately made ​​two goals, and this time I had the patience to wait, at the end of frist time I kept unchanged form, changing only a DMC wall with a DMC playmacker. and won 4 to 1 and I passed the turn, pity about the two strikers injured, but I have red envelopes to heal

After the treble completed in last season, now we started to lower the average quality of the team and with winning only the domestic league and the champions league.

so every step forward made in the cup is a great result
    Last edited by ppturano; 05-10-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Apprentice
    yeah, being patient often pays off.. whenever i switched to hard attacking when i was behind, the opponent just scored more goals, so I never use hard attacking anymore.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    yeah, being patient often pays off.. whenever i switched to hard attacking when i was behind, the opponent just scored more goals, so I never use hard attacking anymore.
    Yeah agree with you there, hard attacking is ****. I don't think I have ever scored once using it. Best to use attacking when attacking.

LEAGUE- 4th Round - FC Barcelona vs Fk NeYmaaR 0:2!
    Fantastic Adam Pavlis!

Friday. Day 6.

LEAGUE: Match 4. LONDON CITY (71.7) v PTO ALCUDIA (71.9)

Result: LONDON 2-5 ALCUDIA
    Goals: Mendez 8, Mendez 15, Webo 23, Ledesma 28, Duggan 34, Heydari 64, Cuenca 85
    M.o.M: Jose Mendez (Alcudia)

Our 100% start to the league campaign, exploded in our faces today, with a shattering defeat to our arc rivals. We were never in it after Jose Mendez scored for our visitors early on. Mendez then added another, before Pierre Webo gave us hope with a solo effort. Carlos Ledesma quickly restored Alcudia's two goal advantage, but once again, we had renewed hope when Terry Duggan got another for us, before the break. But we continued to be second best after the break, and further goals from Shahab Heydari and Raul Cuenca, just made our humiliation complete.

Other Results:

Jeleznik 1-0 Yakuzaz, Tongfang 3-0 Phetchana, Kukula 0-3 Shileno, Olympiakos 3-2 Danis, L.Legends 0-3 Lalas, Minh Chi 1-1 R.Monte.

TEAM TALK.

After seeing joint leader's, Minh Chi only draw their early match, we went into our game knowing a win would put us top, and clear by two points. But our long time rivals and opponents today, gave us a footballing lesson, and as a result, instead of going top, we have slipped to third, (now behind Alcudia on GD). We must get back into our winning mentality tomorrow, with an away match against bottom club, Yakuzaz FC.

One of our new signings, ML, Marius Olsen made his debut for us as a second half substitute for Stig Andersson. Our other new player, MR, Jon Scully, has signed his contract and awaits his first appearance.
    July Fourth, Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Friday. Day 6.

LEAGUE: Match 4. LONDON CITY (71.7) v PTO ALCUDIA (71.9)

Result: LONDON 2-5 ALCUDIA
    Goals: Mendez 8, Mendez 15, Webo 23, Ledesma 28, Duggan 34, Heydari 64, Cuenca 85
    M.o.M: Jose Mendez (Alcudia)

Our 100% start to the league campaign, exploded in our faces today, with a shattering defeat to our arc rivals. We were never in it after Jose Mendez scored for our visitors early on. Mendez then added another, before Pierre Webo gave us hope with a solo effort. Carlos Ledesma quickly restored Alcudia's two goal advantage, but once again, we had renewed hope when Terry Duggan got another for us, before the break. But we continued to be second best after the break, and further goals from Shahab Heydari and Raul Cuenca, just made our humiliation complete.

Other Results:

Jeleznik 1-0 Yakuzaz, Tongfang 3-0 Phetchana, Kukula 0-3 Shileno, Olympiakos 3-2 Danis, L.Legends 0-3 Lalas, Minh Chi 1-1 R.Monte.

TEAM TALK.

After seeing joint leader's, Minh Chi only draw their early match, we went into our game knowing a win would put us top, and clear by two points. But our long time rivals and opponents today, gave us a footballing lesson, and as a result, instead of going top, we have slipped to third, (now behind Alcudia on GD). We must get back into our winning mentality tomorrow, with an away match against bottom club, Yakuzaz FC.

One of our new signings, ML, Marius Olsen made his debut for us as a second half substitute for Stig Andersson. Our other new player, MR, Jon Scully, has signed his contract and awaits his first appearance.
    You know what I like about you on your comments and reports on this game, your level headed on whether you win,lose or draw.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You know what I like about you on your comments and reports on this game, your level headed on whether you win,lose or draw.
    Thanks. I look at it: "Well, its only a computer game, so why get worked up and start ranting and raving". Of course, I get disappointed, but tomorrow is another day.
    kevinagueroz and jey2208 like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33