Page 195 of 227 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    our team conceded 2 goals again in today's match, but we managed to score 5 back to win it 5-2. our opponents started with early goal putting them 1-0 and the pressure on us, we managed to keep our cool and turn it to 5-1 conceding the second goal at the 87th minute. great win from our team especially when the second place team lost 3-2 at home to team number 14. it now puts us 8 points before them and we're very confident to win the league this season also.

good luck to the rest.
    I remember you said there was 4 or 5 teams around your quality at the beginning of the season and any of them could win the league, but your 8 points clear? That's got to be a good performance.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    My forum league (not the 35T forum league) was an opportunity for forum members to create a team to play against each other with creating a team "as on a first team basis" on how it would be where ever you were in the world with or without token farming available so it felt like a league where you control a team that is similar to a squad that their main team was.

I thought it was quite successful in the first season, but many players have left, (some didn't promote to L2) and some quit to join the 35T league and during the second season the enthusiasm has slowly died off. I'm considering retiring from the forum league even though I farmed a few hundred tokens in the last 2 seasons.
    Yeah, I noticed that. Didn't have any xtra time to spare to join or "begin" all over from the scratch. Also paying on lvl 1 to 3 is so boring

I'm spending too much time around T11 and controlling 3 teams. But I want to do something else with my time rather than sit around the computer all day waiting for matches to start.
    That's the "biggest" issue (or problem) with T11 - you get addicted and become hooked. I was like that on lvl 4 and the first 2 weeks into lvl 5, but now my involvement has decreased. I don't log on to T11 as often as I did and missed out a couple of league games this week as well. There are far, far better things to do then sit and pass around, especially as the weather conditions are much better now (not like playing T11 on the fall + winter).... I will probably start with the "weekley" reports as well since I'm going on holidays next week, still quite unsure if I'm going to "tank" upcoming season or not (will not invest any T either).
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    You *could* count me in Ljepoje, I'm lvl 5 aswell but my team is a mix of all star players..avg quality is 2* (~29q)
    Great!

Then we have 4 teams (BB,NT,TC including yourself) .. Anybody else from lvl 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    It surely won't be a problem to settle down a day and hour, i gotta check the final's days and hours before and what turn i'll play at work
    No problem. We could check at friday if it suits or not. No rush ....I still have "unfinished" buisness in the League,CL + CUP
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

League, round 22 - Zsigics FC 0-3 Perfect Tactics
    Zsigics FC: 44.7, 4-4-2 classic
    Perfect Tactics: 57.3, butterfly

Perfect Tactics have won the league after a win in the league and Emre FC losing to a team we beat 13-0 yesterday. Our win was deserved and we worked hard for it. An early Petersen goal from a free kick gave us the lead and then a string of Pistov shots kept missing the goal. Our opponents defended for most of the match but couldn't really get into the game. We punished them with 2 goals in the 2nd half, substitute Blomqvist scored and then Pistov from a 1 vs 1 opportunity. 4 games remaining and we can relax but we still have to chase 150+ goals and 26-0-0. We have an easy run in so there are no problems for us.

Goals: Petersen (12'), Blomqvist (68'), Pistov (77')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

We did it, we are playing the CUP finals for the 1th time. Balkan Boyz vs Dynamo SWAG - What a game it will be!

I was a little "unsure" if the 3N-1-2N-2W-2 would work against his 4-3W-1-2 since my flanks (R/L) would be way all open, but it did. We dominated the 1th half, but he managed to get back in the 2nd half after two substitutions. Don't know why he subbed off Maradona + Balotteli (not shown) since they were 2 of his "best players".

July Fourth, Raykco and Shadow like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice
    I'm not sure if I beat my record today when I romped a league opponent 0-13.

Tuesday. Day 24

LEAGUE: Match 22. LONDON CITY (74.4) v TONGFANG UNITED (64.8)

Result: LONDON 5-1 TONGFANG
    Goals: Yashin 18, Makarenko 22, Brown 46, Andersson 51, Yashin 76pen, Yashin 77
    M.o.M: Oleg Yashin

Oleg Yashin scored a hat-trick to eventually spare our blushes after a dodgy first half display, which saw the teams level at the break. Yashin headed home an Andrea Costa corner to give us the lead, but a few minutes later, Dmitry Makarenko levelled. Straight from the restart, Yashin ran at the opposing defence and made a goal for Jake Brown. Stig Andersson added a third soon after. Later on, Yashin scored two goals within a minute, the first was from the penalty spot, and within seconds he had headed another goal from a Costa corner, to rap up a convincing win. Dylan Baker suffered another injury early in the game, in his first match back after his last set-back. This time its 4 days.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Kukula 0-1 Real, Shileno 2-0 Danis, Jeleznik 0-0 Minh, Legends 5-2 Olympiakos, Yakuza 3-1 Phetchana, Alcudia 6-1 Lalas.

TEAM TALK.

Todays result guarantees a place in next season's CL, as we cant be caught by even 4th place now. Tomorrow we play what is probably our toughest match that we have left, when we travel to Vietnam to play 3rd placed Minh Chi. A win for us there, and we would open an 8 point gap between ourselves and our hosts.
    Tomorrow night sees the return leg of our CL semi-final, at home to Yigido 58. We trail by 0-1 from the first match so we'll have to be at our best to make the final. Here's hoping.

dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 24 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Džeko double took Balkan Boyz into the T11 CUP Finals!

CUP:FC Köln (Q46) Formation: 4-3W-1-2 >> 1 - 2 (AGG: 1 - 3) << Balkan Boyz (Q51) Formation: 3N-1-2N2W-2
    SCORERS: E.Džeko (20 & 60 min) and L.Messi (47min.ass.C.Carreno)
    SUBS: E.Džeko < > M.Mandžukić
    MOTM: Edin Džeko (rate:9)

Edin Džeko struck twice as The Balkan Boyz took a final spot in the T11 CUP after a 1 - 2 victory over FC Köln at "Rhein Energie Stadion" in front of 19,000 spectators on Thuesday evening. The 19 year old Balkan Boyz forward opened the scoring in the 20th minute from a free-kick. And 15minutes into the 2nd half, Džeko scored the winner as he outran the defence to score the winning 1 - 2 goal. FC Köln managed to get a equalizer in the 47th minute as Lionel Messi scored with a header from a corner kick by Christian Carreno. Edin Džeko got a nasty injury in the 80th minutes after a foul by Simon Bardak and was subbed off for Mario Mandžukić. Both Adem Ljajić, Stevan Jovetić and Mateo Kovačić had 3 goalscoring opportunities, but Vladimir Kalyuzhov and Ryan Cook managed to clear the ball away after good defending. The Balkan Boyz will be making their first T11 CUP Finals appearance as they face the Swiss team "Dynamo SWAG" on the 30th May.

Manager -Ljepoje- was delighted by the performance of his team and praised his side's fighting qualities after watching Edin Džeko score twice and put Balkan Boyz into a final for the first time in the Clubs history."We fought well and battled it out and I'm just delighted and honoured. This is just all I wanted, I'm speechless - exhausted and speechless. A final spot in the T11 CUP is every manager's dream. We had so many fans here to support us, despite playing away in Germany. I am glad I was involved in all of this today. It's absolutely massive for the club and I'm glad that we wrote history. Of course it was a tough road, but I never doubted in our strength to fight, despite the opposition. We faced one of the toughest oppositions this year: Hyapool FC From Sweden, NB99 from Denmark, Fenerbahce from Turkey, Orchard Utd from the Philippines and now FC Köln from Germany - this all of the teams that have been playing the final-eight, quarters, semi-finals and finals as well. I couldn't be more then satisfied, delighted and proud of what we accomplished, this is just amazing. I can't wait for the final whistle and the big kick-off against Dynamo SWAG. It will be a honour for us to play the finals in this prestigious competition".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Vietnamese team "Tay Ninh FC" with 4 - 0 after goals by Mateo Kovačić (x1), Lorik Cana (x1), Nenad Tomović (x1) and Mario Mandžukić (x1). A game in which Nenad Tomović was declared as MoM (rate:9). The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 60 points and are now 5points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (55points) with FC Kula at a 3rd place (55points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place on 41points. Balkan Boyz will play the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" tomorrow away and a win could determine if the Balkan Boyz will be crowned as the league champions or not. The kickoff is set at 15:43CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz will play the 2nd leg in the T11 Champions league semi-finals against LS 11. The kickoff is set at 20:21CET

Over&Out!
    Maor23 and dv8r like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

I remember you said there was 4 or 5 teams around your quality at the beginning of the season and any of them could win the league, but your 8 points clear? That's got to be a good performance.
    yea I guess it's pure good performance, my first 7 games were 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss. I played the 4 high quality teams in those matches, 3 of the matches away. so I won the home match, and tied twice and lost at the away matches. then I beat the other teams in the league (around 40-48 Q, I'm 54.8) and also beat 3 of the top 4 and tied once, won all my other matches. so I pretty much beat my main opponents for the title including all the other weaker teams, where they lost points.

this is a table, with the quality of all teams in the league and my 2 matches against the other 4 strong teams. all the rest of the teams I beat (once or twice).

also congratulations Ljepoje for reaching the cup final!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Congrats Ljepoje on reaching cup final