Page 197 of 227 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

draw 1-1 away facing 2nd .. dominating him and having more shoots yet he scored equalizer at 88min ..how heart breaking is this .. i could had been 4 points ahead but now only 1 points ahead ..now i need a win away facing 3rd who is best side in league .. mission impossible then .. crap .. that is 3rd season i beat the team who will win it and end up not winning just bcz i missed some matches facing stupid sides while out with family or in holiday
    Last edited by shwanko07; 05-29-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

We just beat the 2nd team Iztik Yan with 2 - 5 after goals by Olić, Srna, Ljajić and Mandžukić... We are currently 1th at 66 points vs the 2nd and 3rd placed Iztik Yan + FC Kula ,both at 55points (FC Kula a game less played).... We could secure the league trophy by tomorrow if we manage to win or draw against "UTA ARAD" ... FINALLY!

Ps. Stevan Jovetić has started to score less and play bad (getting rate 7) the last past week...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Will 4-5-1v beat 3N-4-2N-1?

I beat the 3N-4-1-2 with 4-5-1v 1-3 in the first leg.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Will 4-5-1v beat 3N-4-2N-1?

I beat the 3N-4-1-2 with 4-5-1v 1-3 in the first leg.
    Yeah it should do.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post

also congratulations Ljepoje for reaching the cup final!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Congrats Ljepoje on reaching cup final
    Thanks, I will do my best against this "beast" in the finals.. Will not be easy, but I will give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is awesome! Congratulations and all the best for the final. You have nothing to lose going into the final against Dynamo SWAG as you go into the final as the underdog, so you have nothing to lose here and who knows? You might even win it.

I remember my first cup final back in L11, I got lucky in the semi-final beating a stronger team and 2 levels above me to face sister club erster FC Puma in the final who were 3 levels above and around 15Q stronger than my team back then, I just went into the game expecting to lose but was hopeful that we could win (wishful thinking that day) and not suprisingly I lost 4-0, perhaps the quality difference was too big for me on that occasion. I probably had about 1 in 50 chance or something. I look at your team and DS and there is probably a star in quality difference between your team and DS and with the results that DS sometimes gets, you have every chance of pulling off the upset. Good Luck and I look forward to seeing the score and reading the match report when it comes through.
    Thanks! Yeah, it's a relief knowing we come so far after playing against the "very best" in the early rounds. The game against DS will be a delight and a "dream come true" to play. This is something I have been looking forward to since lvl 4 when we got knock out by Orchard UTD in the semifinals with 4-3 on agg.

It's like you say, we are the "underdogs" and have nothing to lose really. I don't fear DS or see it as an impossible task to beat them, of course they have a Q-advantage but we could pull it off with a little bit of "luck".

Their latest game against RSCA Anderlecht proved that they are "sensitive and vulnerable" in the middle, especially when facing a team that have more the 4 players in the midfield. The 3W-1-2N-2W-2 formation seems to "work" against the 4-4-2 W-diamond. Will probably use and go for it as well and hope it works
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-29-2013 at 02:12 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Thank you

Result Just In...

LIVERPOON FT 2-0 veritas fc... (LIVERPOON win 3-1 on AGG)

No surprises in the second leg of the semi-final sees LIVERPOON as expected reach the final and with an average quality of 109.4 (ours is 113.1). This will be expected to be a tough final for us in the Champions League, although with our power trained stars, we will be favourites to win still. None the less, whatever happens in the final whether we win or lose, it will be a very good final to watch and LIVERPOON should expect to be a good challenge for us at the very least.

We play our 2nd leg against JONCLAB at home tonight in a little over 4 hours time, which we lead 3-0 and expected to win again tonight to confirm our place in the final against LIVERPOON.

LIVERPOON are a team similar to Takis in our league, they are currently 3rd in their L18 league with a record of 13-5-4 which another scout buyer leads and a thai team are 2 points above them in a league that looks similar to our league. LIVERPOON are quite competitive as their history shows with 12 league titles and 7 CL titles.
    dv8r likes this.

went in to check on the second place team, see how much their match against my friend finished. had a pretty good surprised seeing they lost haha, pretty cool that my friend beat them to give me the title. we are now both with 23 matches, 11 points between us, simple math would say we won the title yet again. at least we got something out of this season!

^ my friend beating the much stronger second place, something I couldn't do this season (lost 0-1 away, tied 0-0 home).

p.s I won 1-0 today.
    Last edited by Maor23; 05-29-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

CL match in 15 mins where we lead 4-1. Is a shock on the cards or can we make it into the finals?

We are resting Petersen because of a yellow card and we are playing a semi-2nd team. Will our new players get some goal action? Razak occupies the AMR role and Roth plays as AML in a butterfly formation that sees Suarez take the lone striker position.

Odds:
    Razak to score on his debut: 2/1
    Roth to score on his debut: 3/1
    Any Perfect Tactics player to score as a substitute: 6/5
    Suarez to score first: 3/1
    Silly to score and Perfect Tactics to win: 3/1
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    CL match in 15 mins where we lead 4-1. Is a shock on the cards or can we make it into the finals?

We are resting Petersen because of a yellow card and we are playing a semi-2nd team. Will our new players get some goal action? Razak occupies the AMR role and Roth plays as AML in a butterfly formation that sees Suarez take the lone striker position.

Odds:
    Razak to score on his debut: 2/1
    Roth to score on his debut: 3/1
    Any Perfect Tactics player to score as a substitute: 6/5
    Suarez to score first: 3/1
    Silly to score and Perfect Tactics to win: 3/1
    I'll have 50T Silly to score and Perfect Tactics to win and another 50T on Suarez first goal, both look like good bets to me.