Page 64 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    DAMN.... Our rivals Takis got a 1-0 away win at Chelsea, which was important cos we play Takis tomorrow, we would of hoped to of got a head start over them.

The big shock in the league was erster lost 6-2.
    Haha, I thought you were referring to the "real" Chelsea in PL... I was like, who is Takis? Maybe the former Manchester City owner Thaksin Shinawatra, who knows?

The Israeli team "Iztik Yan" that I mentioned earlier on lost to sh*tty team in the 1th round which was unexpected. But tomorrow I have a league game against "FC Kula", the team that we played together with 4seasons and eliminated in the CL-Finals last season. He has been buying a couple of new players as well, so it could end one way or another...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post

just bought this GK with 1v1 SA, I needed one cause I sold my old backup in the end of last season (contract expired). My old main has Q34, also with 1v1 SA.

How much would you pay for him? Or to put it differently, how much Tokens are too much?^^

edit: and my main team is now excatly 5*
    How many T I would bid for in auctions for that GK? Probably 12 with the SA taken into account.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Haha, I thought you were referring to the "real" Chelsea in PL... I was like, who is Takis? Maybe the former Manchester City owner Thaksin Shinawatra, who knows?

The Israeli team "Iztik Yan" that I mentioned earlier on lost to sh*tty team in the 1th round which was unexpected. But tomorrow I have a league game against "FC Kula", the team that we played together with 4seasons and eliminated in the CL-Finals last season. He has been buying a couple of new players as well, so it could end one way or another...
    "Takis" are a good team in my league qualitywise, they have 107Q compared to my 111Q, so the gap of power from the pack and ourselves has nearly been closed completely, there is also a good team in our Champions League called "LIVERPOON FT" who also have 107Q. both these teams contain a few 6* players each with room for improvement by the looks of it, so we have a challenge for our trophies this season. It's likely to be like this from now on even if I spend 500T+ a season on my team.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    How many T I would bid for in auctions for that GK? Probably 12 with the SA taken into account.
    thats what I wanted to hear, I got him for 5 and now I am happy I made a good transfer
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Lewandowski beast!

Addicted
    TIL you can train ST to a AML/AMR. Always thought it has to be AML/R->AMC->ST, but I just saw a ML/AML/ST on my trademarket^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    TIL you can train ST to a AML/AMR. Always thought it has to be AML/R->AMC->ST, but I just saw a ML/AML/ST on my trademarket^^
    Yeah a player can have any AML/AMC/AMR to be trained the ST position and vice versa, I trained one of my ST a few seasons ago the AMR position and he is ST/AMR.

Season 11. Day 3 (Tuesday).

LEAGUE: Round 1.PHETCHANA FC (59.3) v LONDON CITY (70.0)

Result: PHETCHANA 0-3 LONDON
    Goals: Brown 33, Lanwer 39, Andersson 50
    M.o.M: Oleg Yashin

Our tricky first league match, eventually ended positively in our favour. The first half hour was nervy for us against the weakest side in the league. Relief was obvious once Jake Brown had conjured a goal from nothing. Within a few minutes, Oleg Yashin set up Bjorn Lanwer to make it 2-0. Five minutes after the break, the match was won after Yashin again played an accurate through ball for Stig Andersson to finish. Three points from this opening game was definitely needed, after our dismal start to the season with elimination from the cup.

Other league results:
    Alcudia 3-0 Olympiakos, Danis 0-0 Real Monte, Yakuzaz 0-3 Minh Chi, Shileno 6-2 L.Legends, Lalas 2-0 Tongfang, Kukula 3-0 Jeleznik

CHAMPS LEAGUE: Round 1. LONDON CITY (70.4) v SAYAN FC 65.8)

Result: LONDON 2-1 SAYAN
    Goals: Perrot 10, Robins 48, Andersson 54
    M.o.M: Andreas Costa

Another slow start for City in this opening group H match. Rudy Perrot gave our visitors an early lead, which they held on to until halftime. Within ten minutes of the restart, we had turned the game around. Percy Robins headed home an Andreas Costa corner, just after the resumption, and Stig Andersson added our second from a free kick, just six minutes later. We had a few chances after that, but couldn't find the net for a third time.
    Last edited by Raykco; 05-07-2013 at 09:13 PM.
    July Fourth, Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

After the harsh beating in the cup FCK redeems itself, 5-0 in the league (me 4-4-2 vs. 3N-2W-3N-2ST) and 7-0 in the CL (opponent was active, but did not know about illegal formations, me chose DC-DC-DC-DR-DMR-MC-MC-3ST).

@Ljepoje's question about the cup tactics: Yes, that was my manager mistake. I chose 3W-2N-3-1-1 vs. 4-1-2-1-2 ND, which worked in the past, but the opponent probably motivated his AMC, so it was 3 strikers vs. a 3W defense and that is punished by the game engine. I corrected it after 15 minutes (0-1 at that time) to 4-1-4-1, but the match engine did not react, the opponent got chance after chance and at the end was a 0-4 home defeat. Bitter loss, but I don't mind too much about the cup. Everyone uses hard tackling there, there are higher level player with 12 more quality than me (hello Nordeus, how about performance based cup). So it is a pain in the a** each year and this way I can concentrate on league, CL and friendlies to improve the squad.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP E ROUND 1

July Fourth 2-0 THUNYABURI FC

July Fourth 111.1 3N-1-3W-1-2 - THUNYABURI FC 102.3 4-1-4-1

Another game where July Fourth struggled to break down our opposition, after a first boring 45 where Papaleo could beat their defenders and our opponents cancelling us out in the first half, we got things going just after half-time with O'Sullivan scoring from 25 meters with a fine struck shot and Our new signing Jurc got our second after Papaleo crossed it in to him. After a couple of average games for July Fourth Jurc seems to be enjoying playing alongside our stars in our team. The rest of the game was just as bad with nothing happening once we made it 2-0 with our attention now turned towards our rivals for the league title Takis tomorrow evening.

Goals: O'Sullivan (51) Jurc (54) MOTM: Michu.
    Raykco, Chris Rath, dv8r and 1 others like this.