Page 159 of 227 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Addicted
    MINI CLEAR OUT TIME AT RHONDDA ROVERS!!!

Following a little look over the squad and with the season coming to a close, the youths coming through and general player quality not good enough now for some players, I am to put the following on the transfer list/auction or should be on negotiation lists:

Sean Kelly. 18yo Q34 2* ST (already on transfer list). Reason for selling - free, ****e youth player.

Andre Steigelmann. 21yo Q47 5* MC. Reason for selling - pissing me off with general ****ness this season and other players performing better that are younger and not far off his quality.

Attila Szabo. 21yo Q39 3* ST (should be on negotiations). Reason for selling - lagging behind and getting old, but will do whoever has him well.

Zouhair Van Ryckegem. 22yo Q39 3* DC with Corner SA (should be on negotiations). Reason for selling. exact same reason as Szabo.

Just in case anyone happens to see them.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Thanks!

I actually don't know, I haven't seen this guy before, it could be the case. I only know that he is a Italian living in Germany.

Haha, 4-3DM-1-1-1 ?! I believe it's the most ultra-defensive as you can get, perhaps a 5-3DMC-1-1 could only get more defensivly. I hate it when they "park the bus" or just stack up like a meat wall, this kind of teams are just annoying and waiting for a counter opportunity.

Then we are in the same seat, I'm facing a poor Galatasaray tonight (weaker then AFC Powerlifiting) and I hope we could just run them over in both 1th and 2nd leg But the quarterfinal games between the two turkish sides, Besiktas vs Trazbonspor and the turkish TanerGS vs the English team Beauteville FC will be a delight to follow.

Was this the guy you bought this season? You could have added a SA, like I did with 2 of mine. Think it's "worth" it. I had a great day yesterday, collected about 20 greens and 52T from videos and a survey. Good luck with Hutton, you could need that xtra *, you never know.
    It's him for sure now that you told me that. Although i just wonder if he has 2 teams on new servers, or we are on the same server ourselves. Why don't you add me on FB? we can check that way :P

As of today, i missed my match due to an earlier exit from work for some jobs to be finished, but logging back we won 0-7 with Hutton scoring once and assisting twice and again J.Romer performing a hat trick. This guy is just wonderful.

As for Matsukase, i added SA to many players last season resulting just in a loss in terms of statistics. Tenma would be Q46 if i added a SA and my budget (500-750T per season plus offers) wouldn't admit further training. I do not know how some guys manage to PT to 8 or even 9* with a budget of 1000 T, but i reckon after the first investment all you need to do is let them gain the star the next season. But from what i noticed PT'ing Hutton to 8 stars, it requires no less than 100 greens to jump from 7* to 8* for an average-fast trainer. And i can't allow myself to spend 2000 T out of the blue. Next season tho might be easier to retain a full 7* team + maybe 2 8*.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Result just in
    Emre FC 1-1 Sultcsibek

This means that if we win tonight (which we probably will), we go 10 points clear! Emre FC falling apart now.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Result just in
    Emre FC 1-1 Sultcsibek

This means that if we win tonight (which we probably will), we go 10 points clear! Emre FC falling apart now.
    Guess what... My nearest rival Mehmet FC also drew by the same 1-1 scoreline, I will be 9 points clear with much better GD if we beat Chelsea in less than a hours time.

Either a poor result or he is prioritising the Champions League because he can't win the league anymore.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-23-2013 at 01:20 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    MINI CLEAR OUT TIME AT RHONDDA ROVERS!!!

Following a little look over the squad and with the season coming to a close, the youths coming through and general player quality not good enough now for some players, I am to put the following on the transfer list/auction or should be on negotiation lists:

Sean Kelly. 18yo Q34 2* ST (already on transfer list). Reason for selling - free, ****e youth player.

Andre Steigelmann. 21yo Q47 5* MC. Reason for selling - pissing me off with general ****ness this season and other players performing better that are younger and not far off his quality.

Attila Szabo. 21yo Q39 3* ST (should be on negotiations). Reason for selling - lagging behind and getting old, but will do whoever has him well.

Zouhair Van Ryckegem. 22yo Q39 3* DC with Corner SA (should be on negotiations). Reason for selling. exact same reason as Szabo.

Just in case anyone happens to see them.
    Sean Kelly was sold for £2.46m in the end, £60k shy of his valuation, so not too shabby. Ljepoje (close enough) mentioned trying to sell players around 7pm GMT, so might try and flog Steigelmann then. The others, I am hoping, have made someone attempt a negotiation, so will be aiming to put a selling price on both, though might need to rethink my idea of good value.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Guess what... My nearest rival Mehmet FC also drew by the same 1-1 scoreline, I will be 9 points clear with much better GD if we beat Chelsea in less than a hours time.

Either a poor result or he is prioritising the Champions League because he can't win the league anymore.
    LEAGUE ROUND 17

July Fourth 2-1 Chelsea

July Fourth 112.3 3N-4-1-2 - Chelsea 103.9 4-2-3W-1

A disappointing performance from July Fourth but we won and the 3 points is all that matters here, I logged into the game just in time with my strongest XI setup for the game but I was going to change and leave out 2 or 3 of my best players ready for tonights important first leg at home against ex-scout team Equimetal SAD this evening, We expect it to be a tough Quarter-Final but we should win. July Fourth started the game brightly and Miku made the best of free space to turn the ball in to give us the lead on 8 minutes but it was Chelsea who had the better of the first half but couldn't take advantage of their chances, July Fourth started to create chances early on through Miku setting up Papaleo only to miss a sitter... Then I looked to the subs bench to bring off Papaleo and Michu for Crawford and Zidane... and guess what??? up pops Papaleo from a Michu pass to score to make it 2-0, they both must of known we put the number on the board... July Fourth continued to have the better of the second half BUT it was Chelsea that hit us on the counter attack with Abdul Rahman (Torres) passing to Hope (Juan Mata) for a brilliant finish, but it was July Fourth that saw the game out to hang on for the 3 points and to go 9 points clear with 9 games to play.

Goals: Miku (8) Papaleo (59) Hope (75) MOTM: Miku.
    dv8r, Bluebird Hewitt and Ljepoje like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A nice victory for us 4 points away from 2nd but with 1 more game...
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Put out all my subs and reserves today, with none of my scouts - won 4-0 away. Cruising ... 16-1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Put out all my subs and reserves today, with none of my scouts - won 4-0 away. Cruising ... 16-1-0
    I can remember one of my recent seasons in L15, when I already won the league comfortably like you have I started doing daft things like this... reserve team, then played with GK's as ST and ST as a GK and illegal formations etc, and I was still winning games.

One of our main rivals Xa Doan lost 2-1 away in the 1st leg of the CL to a weaker team. His 5* defender is also suspended for the next 2 matches, which helps if we get past Sly FC. I hope he gets knocked out for an easy route to the final.

CL 1/4 round, 1st leg preview - Perfect Tactics vs Sly FC

We got knocked out at this stage last season and now we play Sly FC from Vietnam. Sly FC are no pushovers and have a solid team of 5*, 6* players and even a 7* player who is on corner kick duties which could cause us a lot of problems for our leaky defence. They aren't too far behind us in overall quality for the first team but we are the better team. They are currently top of the league but qualified from the CL group stages in 2nd place, only missing 1st place on goal difference. They are a tough team to beat and they are probably one that could potentially knock us out if we are not careful, however based on quality differences, we are favourites to qualify but with this game engine, shocks can happen and we are hoping to keep a clean sheet at home to prevent a repeat of last season. We are missing Van der Zande for both legs due to suspension but this means Goff keeps his place in the squad where he would have been replaced had Van der Zande been eligible to play.

Odds:
    To qualify: Perfect Tactics 4/11, Sly FC 4/1
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<