Page 169 of 227 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

  1. #1681
    Serbian Forum Moderator Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    4,161




    Good game today still very tight on top

  2. #1682
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Balkan Boyz - Matchday 20 (Sz.5 - lvl5)



    HEADLINE: Busy day, boring day for The Balkan Boyz







    Balkan Boyz had a busy day on a boring day, a day tinged with a league game and four friendlies. The Balkan Boyz managed to overcome the Israeli team "FC Niro" with a 0 - 3 away result, in which Stevan Jovetić, Edin Džeko and Adem Ljajić all scored a goal each. In the four friendly games against FK Omladinac, Angel Utd, Sportski Klub and Balkanceros the Balkan Boyz scored a total of 24 goals in which Edin Džeko, Stevan Jovetić, Mario Mandžukić, Safet Sušić, Ivica Olić, Hasan Salihamidžić, Luka Modrić, Sead Kolašinac, Nemanja Vidić and Stipe Pletikosa managed to put themselves on the scoreboard. According to Manager -Ljepoje- the intention was to "give all the 20 players training and the opportunity to improve their form, teamwork and individual match fitness".


    The Balkan Boyz have 2 games scheduled for tomorrow as well. The first is a league game in which Balkan Boyz will play the Swiss team "Colchoneros CF" away and the second is the return in the Champions League quarterfinals against Galatasaray AŞ in their attempt to secure a ticket to the Champions League semi-finals. Manager -Ljepoje- has expressed disappointment over the short time-gap between the both games. But said that "We will probably use and line up all of our bench players against Colchoneros CF and spare the very best for the game against Galatasaray AŞ since that game is of crucial importance in our way to secure future advancement in the Champions League".


    Over&Out!
    Shadow likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  3. #1683
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    League, round 18 - Oporto FC 0-8 Perfect Tactics
    Oporto FC: 38.3, 4-1-2N-2W-1
    Perfect Tactics: 57.6, 4-5-1v (butterfly on 30 mins)

    We go back to 10 points clear of 2nd place after today's win. A first minute goal from Petersen gave us the lead but from there, our formation couldn't break them down so we changed to a butterfly and then the goals came flooding in. Van der Zande headed in from a corner for 2-0 and then Petersen made it 3-0 from a free kick. It was then 4-0 when Pistov was through on goal and slotting past the goalkeeper. We continued our dominance in the 2nd half and Petersen completed his hat trick with a long range strike. Vittalone got our 6th from a corner. Substitute Mata came on and scored and Poncet's long range strike made it 8-0 which is the same score we beat this team at home earlier in the season.

    Goals: Petersen (1', 36', 56' HAT), Van der Zande (31'), Pistov (41'), Vittalone (58'), Mata (70'), Poncet (75')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Shadow, July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  4. #1684
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 18 - Oporto FC 0-8 Perfect Tactics
    Oporto FC: 38.3, 4-1-2N-2W-1
    Perfect Tactics: 57.6, 4-5-1v (butterfly on 30 mins)

    We go back to 10 points clear of 2nd place after today's win. A first minute goal from Petersen gave us the lead but from there, our formation couldn't break them down so we changed to a butterfly and then the goals came flooding in. Van der Zande headed in from a corner for 2-0 and then Petersen made it 3-0 from a free kick. It was then 4-0 when Pistov was through on goal and slotting past the goalkeeper. We continued our dominance in the 2nd half and Petersen completed his hat trick with a long range strike. Vittalone got our 6th from a corner. Substitute Mata came on and scored and Poncet's long range strike made it 8-0 which is the same score we beat this team at home earlier in the season.

    Goals: Petersen (1', 36', 56' HAT), Van der Zande (31'), Pistov (41'), Vittalone (58'), Mata (70'), Poncet (75')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Good win. Keeps you on target for your 150 of the season. I have a feeling that you will do it and end up on EXACTLY 150. What odds for exactly 150?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #1685
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Good win. Keeps you on target for your 150 of the season. I have a feeling that you will do it and end up on EXACTLY 150. What odds for exactly 150?
    Exactly 150? Hmm... 4/1, i reckon.. Good price?


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  6. #1686
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Exactly 150? Hmm... 4/1, i reckon.. Good price?
    Well I just did... 111 divided by 18 times 26 and it equals 160.3 recurring, so you could heading towards 160 rather than 150. But as we know goals tend to run a bit dry in league matches towards the end of the season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #1687
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    ...and Stipe Pletikosa managed to put themselves on the scoreboard.
    Forgot to add, this was the 1th time a GK scored a goal in our clubs history... And the funny part was that it came on a header via a corner kick

    So far, Pletikosa has been used in all of our friendly games and playing in positions as GK,DC,DR-DMC-MC and ST with good rates as well : 7-8-8-7-8
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  8. #1688
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    242
    As I wrote before from my mobile, league was a 3-0 win, keeping me ahead by 11. It was a bitter victory since "action" jackson got injured again for 11 days and thus has cost me my last red packs. Unfortunately, I have a league game before the CL away leg, so any injury in that match could cause big damage. On the other hand, I won the home game 3-0 so even with one or two replacements it would be tough for my opponent to turn the result around.

    In my league, the 2nd place player has bought 3 new scouts, an emblem and a jersey 2 or 3 days ago, despite being 11 points behind me and a few points ahead of the 3rd. He must have spent some cash for that sudden increase of quality, but the investment seems doubtful to me: its very unlikely that he would have gone below 4th with his former quality, and the scouts he bought werent too high quality: An 28yo one-on-one striker with 40 quality, a 29yo penalty kick striker with 43 quality, and a 25yo MC with corner kick with 43 quality. The MC might be passable, but the strikers are horrible decisions, much too old, the one low quality and the other with a bad SA. He definitely should have waited for next season.

    My scouted players both turned 7 stars mid-season, one is 23 yo from last season and the new one is 22 yo, both with good SAs and good ratings (now that Im using the new dc/dmc as dc all the time). Im hoping for at least one good scout next season, still need some more tokens if I want to buy two but so far ive done well buying one scout per season starting at season 3.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

    ,

  9. #1689
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    As I wrote before from my mobile, league was a 3-0 win, keeping me ahead by 11. It was a bitter victory since "action" jackson got injured again for 11 days and thus has cost me my last red packs. Unfortunately, I have a league game before the CL away leg, so any injury in that match could cause big damage. On the other hand, I won the home game 3-0 so even with one or two replacements it would be tough for my opponent to turn the result around.

    In my league, the 2nd place player has bought 3 new scouts, an emblem and a jersey 2 or 3 days ago, despite being 11 points behind me and a few points ahead of the 3rd. He must have spent some cash for that sudden increase of quality, but the investment seems doubtful to me: its very unlikely that he would have gone below 4th with his former quality, and the scouts he bought werent too high quality: An 28yo one-on-one striker with 40 quality, a 29 yo penalty kick striker with 43 quality, and a 25 year old MC with corner kick with 43 quality. The MC might be passable, but the strikers are horrible decisions, much too old, the one low quality and the other with a bad SA. He definitely should have waited for next season.

    My scouted players both turned 7 stars mid-season, one is 23 yo from last season and the new one is 22 yo, both with good SAs and good ratings (now that Im using the new dc/dmc as dc all the time). Im hoping for at least one good scout next season, still need some more tokens if I want to buy two but so far ive done well buying one scout per season starting at season 3.
    Keep your best players out the league game for the CL game if its a must win, your 11 points in front of the league so you can afford to play some reserves to protect your best players. The second place manager has made a huge mistake on buying those scouts, they will 5* next season and he could buy similar players on the transfer market once the new season starts.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-24-2013 at 08:53 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  10. #1690
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    242
    Unfortunately, I have the best 3 opponents in the league in the last few days, so I dont want to lose unnecessarily right now, but a few players will definitely get some rest.

    edit: he couldnt have bought 5* players on our market since we dont have any but he could have bought much better scouts next season.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 05-24-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

    ,