Page 33 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Rookie
    What Level are you playing at now?

Lvl 6

What are your ambitions?

Trophies: Tripple, but atm is Double 'cause nearly out of CUP, hehe..
    Squad quality: around 55-58 at the end of season
    Squad value: 150M atm and around 180M at the end

How many Tokens you got?

130 atm and never sell throught Negotiation so unable to get more token except the free dailly.

How much Money you got?

80M atm, and will be 100M after selling some craps

Who you buying/selling?

Buying: 1 AML/ML ; 1 MC ; 1 AMR/MR ; 1 DL/DC and 1 DC/DMC
    Selling: 4 crap defs and 10 free agents.

Pro
    Managed to secure 4 players for 20 tokens and 25 million, all 5 stars, 2 18 year olds, 19 year old and a (dont laugh) 33 year old.

33 year old i got for 2 tokens and hes a GK, far superior to the one i had so will do for this season. 18 year olds were 8 and 5 million so hopefully decent trainers, i also had a bit of a token scuffle with the guy i beat in the champs league final for the 8 million quid one, 11 rounds! First time ive recognised anyone im bidding against lol. 19 year old striker, who scored on his debut in the cup.

Won the home tie in the cup 1-0. When i checked my opponent yesterday morning he was slightly better overall than me, still had some **** subs though and i thought it was winnable. Checked back before KO and hed bought 5 scout players (maybe extreme PT) so quite pleased to be leading 1-0, hopefully my new additions can get me into the next round

Morning all!

Nothing to report from the Balkan Boyz camp. The transfermarket is filled with 3* and some 4*, no 5* on the sight. The scoutlist didn´t refresh this morning, so nothing new there either. We have the CUP return game at 14.43 and we hope to win that meeting. Also were expected to continue with the PT session right after the game...

See a'all later!
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Today, CUP match 2nd leg...
    yesterday i won 2:1 on my stadium and i'm not sure of passing my team in the Cup qualification because he because he gave me my goal on my stadium.
    but, never give up! In Fk NeYmaaR we trust!
    23:43
    tactics : my 4-1-4-1
    His 4-4-2 classic
    My orders 4 tonight :
    Mentality normal
    Focus passing Down both flanks
    Pressing own half
    tackling style Normal
    Passing style Long
    Marking Man-on-man
    with counterattacks
    My q 66,7 (5*)
    His q 65 (5*)

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Morning all!

Nothing to report from the Balkan Boyz camp. The transfermarket is filled with 3* and some 4*, no 5* on the sight. The scoutlist didn´t refresh this morning, so nothing new there either. We have the CUP return game at 14.43 and we hope to win that meeting. Also were expected to continue with the PT session right after the game...

See a'all later!
    Likewise my scout list hasn't updated or changed since yesterday so nobody on L18 as bought any mediocre scouts, it's annoying because I really need to improve my team, especially my defense, since my entire squad now only has 4 defenders, so we run short in that department. Weve already given up hope in the cup. It's a shame really after reading your stories of last season's run we would of liked to have gone on a little cup run ourselves but thats not going to happen here. Just tons of friendlies.

My negotiation bids were rejected last night and the players have been improved to 6* I believe since both players no longer appear on the negotiations list. Can't understand why a bid to a L20 manager would get rejected though when that player would of been 3* going to 4* for him. Maybe I got outbid in the end, who knows? but 44T has been returned back to me. Was on 520T last night, now on 565T with the daily token being added. just proves negotiations are crap. I make good strong offers for 2 players and they still get turned down.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hah, I knew this would be entertaining .... The guy who bought him is the same guy I eliminated in the CUP last season.

WoW! In the place of the guy who lost, I could break my keyboard, or anything...
    Nice fight
    Level: 6 - Pro - Season 6
    League: 1st place: Season 5
    League: 2nd place: Season 2.
    3rd place: Season 4.
    4th place: Season 3.
    Champions League best: Top8
    Cup best: Top16

Quote Originally Posted by Barneey100 View Post
    WoW! In the place of the guy who lost, I could break my keyboard, or anything...
    Nice fight
    Angry German Kid springs to mind here.
    Barneey100 and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    Today, CUP match 2nd leg...
    yesterday i won 2:1 on my stadium and i'm not sure of passing my team in the Cup qualification because he because he gave me my goal on my stadium.
    but, never give up! In Fk NeYmaaR we trust!
    23:43
    tactics : my 4-1-4-1
    His 4-4-2 classic
    My orders 4 tonight :
    Mentality normal
    Focus passing Down both flanks
    Pressing own half
    tackling style Normal
    Passing style Long
    Marking Man-on-man
    with counterattacks
    My q 66,7 (5*)
    His q 65 (5*)
    You could try the 4-4-2 as well, but WITHOUT arrows! ... Sometimes I use the "fire with fire" method to get past better or teams that are equal to myself, and it always works in one way or another.

But hey, 1 goal for you away is +2 goals for him. It´s the return that counts
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Cup first round, second leg to come in just over half an hour.

We don't have much chance of progressing after yesterdays poor result.

July Fourth L18 110.2 vs red star L19 113.4 (agg 1-5)

Special ODDS:
    July Fourth to qualify 50/1
    Petersen to score on his debut 5/1

red star are a good strong active L19 team and a quality of 113.4 suggests this, If we were playing on the same level, I would be currently 1.8 quality stronger than our opponents in terms of 'relative quality' since we are 110.2 and are a level below our opponents which means for relative quality purposes I would receive 5 more points

Since we are likely to go out we are giving Petersen a full debut here, Zidane and Crawford may feture for us in the second half if we are not making any in roads in the second leg. Jurc will play on left midfield once again.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-06-2013 at 09:37 AM.

You could try the 4-4-2 as well, but WITHOUT arrows! ... Sometimes I use the "fire with fire" method to get past better or teams that are equal to myself, and it always works in one way or another.

But hey, 1 goal for you away is +2 goals for him. It´s the return that counts
    i set 4-1-4-1 without arrows, but if it goes bad I will listen to your advice and I will change to 4 4 2