Page 59 of 227 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Becker is 20 Yo, MR/AMR/AMC.
    Schneider is 21 yo, ST.
    Lenders is 21 yo, 1on1 ST.

And yeah i noticed a lil decrease overall on training, but strangely just on the mini match one. They still gain 20-30/35-50 in the first two types, while they went from 90-100+ to 45-85 on the highest training.

I'm keeping sps in cause last season the moment i assigned them up to 5,9* to each one their training rates deceased drastically, way more than they are doing now.
    Also, i plan to take the Q50 guy by surprise at least in the first leg. Quwaitian guy full of moneyz are harsh to deal with altho i fear i wont be able thanks to nordeus ****ty devs. If i depart from Germany and watch match on phone, any possible offer to my players would block the sps assignment, ao at least i ll have to take them to 6* to avoid that.

As per greens, i cant recall how many each i used, but until now to PT Yuma, the new dmc, th new MC to 7* and Diamond, Price to 6* plus those 3 i m still training and the two 18 yo ones (45 and 20ish gained atm) i buned overall about 550+ greens, plus the 100ish i raised from germany's videos on ios and fb, so i d say between 600 and 700, of which i got 165 left.
    Yeah, I noticed that. I also noticed that you favour to keep them unsigned then assigned Nah, but if they are young as they seem to be then PT them until you're satisfied. I usually assign them at the same moment as they hit the "bar" to receive that *. Just don´t "over-due" with the PT, sometimes it´s more beneficial to buy a scout (8-9) and PT him instead of the ones you had as a 7* last season (noticed that myself).

Then again, my scouts are 23yr olds now so this is probably the last season I PT them at all. I´m gonna let them develop/grow naturally the whole season, and then see how it ends. They will still be 6* next season. I rather buy new scouts (end, 8-9) then PT them, also it´s more beneficial.

But good luck against the Quwaitian guy. I have a couple of thoose in the CUP, but they tend to play a way attacking football and leaving therefore much of their own half unproteced and they get eliminated in the final-eight or q-finals.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    League win today:

This season will be the hardest ever when it comes to league and everything else.
    I am grouped with 3 people from my country and their teams are not bad.
    Milan FC has the strongest team. We know that from our experience last season where we met them in 1/8 finals of CL, first leg away 2:1 for them, 2nd leg home 0:5 for them.
    Costa Rica FC is also a pretty strong team, we have met them in group stage of CL last season, I don't remember what was the score but I was first since they lost the last match to 3rd team, we both qualified and lost in 1/8 finals of CL.
    I tried to sign 2 players today:
    Dc/DMC 3* 31 y/o
    AML/ML 3* 29 y/o w/ Shadow Striker ability.
    I lost both auctions due to lack of tokens (I had 5) and due to many people who wanted these 2 players. I needed the ML more than the DMC because I have switched to:
    GK
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC-DMC
    ML-MC-MR
    ST
    Mostly because our opponent in CL tonight uses 3-4-3. Thanks to nsretkovic (Serbian forum moderator) for helping and proving me that this formation is good against 3-4-3. Here's proof it does work:

These screens are from his test account, last season where he tested the formation and won the last league game (which was important for him).
    In other news: We will buy about 10-20 tokens tomorrow.
    I faced the defensive 4-2-3-1 in last seasons CL final, basically our opponents played to park the bus with a view to launching some counters through the 3 midfielders to supply the forward, It was a nightmare for us to break it down, even with our best quality players and our opponents tactics almost pulled it off for them, (we won 3-2) I wasn't sure exactly how to play against that defensive 4-2-3-1, so I named my best possible XI.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Here's his squad:

And here's mine:

Cup opponent tomorrow:

League, round 1 - Perfect Tactics 2-0 Emre FC
    Perfect Tactics: 55.6, 4-5-1 v (4-1-2-1-2 ND, 4-2-2-2 hex)
    Emre FC: 41.3, asymmetric formation

Not the best result for us. This asymmetric formation was a pain to break down but we came away with a narrow victory which is only enough for 2nd place for now. It took us 38 minutes to find the breakthrough, Nascimento going through on goal and finding Petersen who smashed the ball in for 1-0. After dominating the 2nd half we only got the 2nd goal from a free kick late in the game. We need to research and analyse this formation to see how we can effectively counter it as our 3 formations didn't seem to work at all.

Goals: Petersen (38', 87')
    MOTM: Petersen
    July Fourth, Tornado88 and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Mr Silly now has his AMC role. Just for SS special ability and he'll be all set. He'll get his debut tonight.
    Season 40-amc.jpg
    July Fourth and Black Hawks like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post

Not the best result for us. This asymmetric formation was a pain to break down but we came away with a narrow victory which is only enough for 2nd place for now. It took us 38 minutes to find the breakthrough, Nascimento going through on goal and finding Petersen who smashed the ball in for 1-0. After dominating the 2nd half we only got the 2nd goal from a free kick late in the game. We need to research and analyse this formation to see how we can effectively counter it as our 3 formations didn't seem to work at all.

Frustrating but at least its 3 points on the board for Perfect Tactics, We kick-off our league season in about half an hour and our CL season tonight in about 6 hours time. Both matches are at home. Tomorrow being only the second league game of the season will be one of the most important matches of the season, we will be playing away against our main challengers Takis FC.

We are still looking for a back-up defender in the transfer market.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-07-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Addicted

Emre FC. Is that quite common as a team name, as I played against an Emre FC (Red and white logo?) a couple of seasons back when the twats battered my reserves 4-1 in the cup?

As for myself, I was going to update yesterday, but I wasn't feeling too good unfortunately. I think my opponent got engine trolled a little yesterday in the second leg of the cup, as Giresunspor (a team about Q1.5 better than me) had a shock result against me. The match went like this:

I started off with my 4-4-2 Classic while they went 4-4-1-1
    Andre Steigelmann (my best MC) got a straight red card in the 8th minute
    I took off Isaac Jorgensen and replaced him with Sung Hwan Ha in the 16th minute, making it a 4-4-1 formation
    They took off a DC and had a three man defence.
    Ha scored for me in the 32nd minute
    Sutcu scored for me in the 36th minute
    Kiss scored for them in the 37th minute
    Sutcu scored his second for me in the 60th minute
    Arianto scored for me in the 67th minute
    Lewandowski came on for Dos Santos (as he had a yellow card) in the 77th minute and formed a 5 man defence
    Palicka scored for them in the 78th minute

Final score - Giresunspor 2 - 4 Rhondda Rovers

Not that I'm complaining, winning quite nicley after playing 82 minutes with 10 men.

Also had our two youth players through. The better one is an MC (one of the two areas I was needing), and looks a decent trainer, so might get him up to scratch with the others. The crap one is an ML who I only kept because he was younger and actually better than my other backup ML (Claudio Goncalves), who has now been sold. Shame he looks like a **** trainer though, so will only boost him up marginally.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Frustrating but at least its 3 points on the board for Perfect Tactics, We kick-off our league season in about half an hour and our CL season tonight in about 6 hours time. Both matches are at home. Tomorrow being only the second league game of the season will be one of the most important matches of the season, we will be playing away against our main challengers Takis FC.

We are still looking for a back-up defender in the transfer market.
    Are your last 2 games of the season at home? It's been the case for me since level 1... I think if you finish first place you get a similar format of fixtures,

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Mr Silly now has his AMC role. Just for SS special ability and he'll be all set. He'll get his debut tonight.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AMC.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	6264
    This guy will be so silly and so g*y in the eyes of it´s opposition
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Are your last 2 games of the season at home? It's been the case for me since level 1... I think if you finish first place you get a similar format of fixtures,
    No. Our second last game is home and our last game is away.

Last season it was second last game away, last game home.