Page 68 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

New scouts are out... And they're still crap.

Only one 59 quality player, he's only MR and a playmaker so forget it. We'll focus on a young team instead.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's the old Potemy tricks i'm using here, just look for players that are mediocre quality and that are old players with only 1 position, but it only works on the older servers, just been watching the auctions the last few days and if I see something that looks like nobody else will bid on after watching the auctions for hours, I will just bid on a player for 1T or 2T if its KO R1, but since they are mediocre players basically, I won't go to a bidding war over a 30 year old DC thats mid 5* with no SA because there is no point of a bidding war and at L18 you have a lot of experienced managers with auctions that plenty of managers will also be trying to avoid bidding wars for lots of T.

Scout list is again due to update again tonight, but don't count on anything good coming up once again and I think the next update off the top of my head is Day 7.

T11 basically keeps me alive somehow as well. Just keeps me ticking over through depression lol.

Aha, okey! Thanks for the tip! Will try to keep my eyes open, but it will be rough since people on this server are like "animals" and most of the people that actually bid (more then twice per day) are all T-buyers (light, normal or hard). Today I saw this mid-40yr old woman winning a bid, I was like *Wtf?!* are you doing here women

I didn't know @Potemy that well, I think he left (or did he quit?) the forum the week I entered. Also, I wasn't that present or active on the forum (didn't know about it), only playing through FB and IOS device.

I got a nice scout this time, a 22yr old MC with SA (dribbler). He is currently Q49 and just 2SKP from a 7*, bought him at once!! ... But all of the other are more or less the same from yesterday. Think I'm gonna stick to PT my newly youngsters this week, no way I buy a scout next week (useless).

Did you find anything?
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Here we go... Our MC/AMC player now has shadow striker.

Chris Rath and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We started bad in CL (again) 1-1 home..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    We started bad in CL (again) 1-1 home..
    same here, and I lost my first league game ..
    I still didn't buy any player, am thinking of doing like I did two seasons ago, no buying for two seasons, just gathering tokens .. and then strike and buy 13 players once and win two consecutive leagues ..

Apprentice
    this game is going down, not so much competition after level 4 and above...in my league, only 1 active manager + me, the rest 12 is not even active and has 1-2 stars team value max...lol...cant be bother to play anymore...i will just try to win the League and CL without buy any players which is really possible...lol...i had 6 active managers last season...same thing over and over again...

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    this game is going down, not so much competition after level 4 and above...in my league, only 1 active manager + me, the rest 12 is not even active and has 1-2 stars team value max...lol...cant be bother to play anymore...i will just try to win the League and CL without buy any players which is really possible...lol...i had 6 active managers last season...same thing over and over again...
    maybe your server is empty ..
    as for me and all the gamers here, the game is more and more hard and full with users , every season ..

Season starts not that good.
    Draw in the leage against a weaker team, and just a tight win in the first CL-match, also against a weaker team!
    Guess my squad had just 1 eye open after a short break from previous season
    Playing with team: Oranje

No good scouts for New team this season. Not remotely a decent keeper unless we'd take the 27 yo Q47 one and that won't happen. We'll stick to Price until day 7.

What Level are you playing at now?2
    What are your ambitions?chapion of the league CL and Cup
    How many Tokens you got?momently after buying new players 24
    How much Money you got?after al my buyings 567k
    Who you buying/selling?I have 11 new players