Page 71 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I suppose they are decent enough stats while he was playing for Perfect Tactics. Now it gives you room for anyone else that comes along.
    We've got 3 free slots for some mid season bargain buys. Not bothered with the TL yet but as suspensions grow, I may need to.

This is also Suarez's last season at the club... Legend status maybe? 6 seasons since level 2 although served as a backup for last season and this season. He was one of the very few who joined the 8* club, the other is Petersen and Bogdany (who is also leaving next season)
    July Fourth and PeterMeter like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    We've got 3 free slots for some mid season bargain buys. Not bothered with the TL yet but as suspensions grow, I may need to.

This is also Suarez's last season at the club... Legend status maybe? 6 seasons since level 2 although served as a backup for last season and this season. He was one of the very few who joined the 8* club, the other is Petersen and Bogdany (who is also leaving next season)
    9* CLUB
    Alex Zidane L13
    Stacey Papaleo (Jr.) L13 and L15
    Michu L16
    Miku L16,L17 and will return back to 9* in L18

8* CLUB
    Ludek Novotny L13
    Roy Holvoet L13
    Ivor Hardy L17
    Kevin Mensah L13 and L15
    L.McNamara L13 and L15
    P.McNamara L13
    R.McNamara L13

Ramirez, O'Sullivan and Hogan Look likely to join the 8* club this season now due to the poor transfer market, scout and our youth player being not what we needed.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-08-2013 at 01:33 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Today, in CUP ! I use 3-5-2 formation...

And once again, we get "lucky" ..... Was up against this Russian guy "Malkanowich", but I bet him (like all others).... The TM was jacked with 5* (around 100-150players) and there was 3x18yr olds, but in position that we already have or need.

Anyway, since we already have 3x GK (Handanovic:6/7*, Pletikosa6* and now Begovic5/6*), I will just focus and PT Begović for the entire season and leave Handanović in the goal and Pletikosa as a backup. My goal is to PT Begović to 8*. This way, I will have Begović,Jovetić,Vranješ, Cana,Lulić, and Džeko as 8* this season and probably next season as well since I will NOT PT my currently 6* and 7* (rather buy a scout or two, near -9).

This is also our last buy for this season. We have now 14,8M on the account and that will do just fine for all the expenses + stadium upgrade. Have 200T + 200 green boosters on the account (but will probably need more boosters).

July Fourth and PeterMeter like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

And this was the player that I purchased at 03.11 a clock from Mr.Scout, Adem Ljajić.... He will play all CUP + CL games, but Halilović + Cana the league games + subs in the CUP/CL tournaments.

dv8r and PeterMeter like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    And once again, we get "lucky" ..... Was up against this Russian guy "Malkanowich", but I bet him (like all others).... The TM was jacked with 5* (around 100-150players) and there was 3x18yr olds, but in position that we already have or need.

Anyway, since we already have 3x GK (Handanovic:6/7*, Pletikosa6* and now Begovic5/6*), I will just focus and PT Begović for the entire season and leave Handanović in the goal and Pletikosa as a backup. My goal is to PT Begović to 8*. This way, I will have Begović,Jovetić,Vranješ, Cana,Lulić, and Džeko as 8* this season and probably next season as well since I will NOT PT my currently 6* and 7* (rather buy a scout or two, near -9).

This is also our last buy for this season. We have now 14,8M on the account and that will do just fine for all the expenses + stadium upgrade. Have 200T + 200 green boosters on the account (but will probably need more boosters).

Thats okay I would say, I'd go to KO R28 and a bit further for a 18 year old 5* 4/9 player thats a GK thats got the 1v1 stopper ability.

Wow... with all these 8* players at Balkan Boyz... Could there be a possiblity we may see a 9* player at Balkan Boyz one day? Jovetic maybe?
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

RR Cup, 2nd round 1st leg - Perfect Tactics 3-0 Xezer Lenkaran

Perfect Tactics: 56.1, 4-5-1 v style
    Xezer Lenkaran: 50.4, 5-2-1-2 X style

This was a game we had to win to avoid getting an upset in this tie. We played well for the whole game and defended when we needed to. Our opponents had a brick wall of 5 defenders and we were struggling to break them down as 2 of our goals came from corners. We took the lead through that man again.. Gaylord Silly silencing his critics with his 3rd consecutive goal. We couldn't find a way through and it looked like it was going to stay 1-0 but 2 quick goals in 3 minutes killed off the game and sends us into the 2nd leg in a very comfortable position. Vittalone scored from a corner and Nascimento rounded it off with a solo effort.

Goals: Silly (27'), Vittalone (64'), Nascimento (67')
    MOTM: Nascimento

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    Good to see Silly lording it over the opposition, heh heh!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah I got young player 4*102 21T but he played MR/DMR and I didn't need that, I wanted a DEFENDER or a MC more than anything else, most of the players in the TM are 25+ no youngsters except for 1 young player that had a low market value so he is a crap trainer.

The scout striker is 25 year old 6*114 1v1 SA. but I don't need a striker yet for at least 2 more seasons. Be L20 when I start to look for a new ST when Papaleo has declined. Papaleo is 28 now and is 7*115 but soon will lose the race against time. I'm short on defence and I've only got 2 MC's that are both high-end 5* now. My main ML/AML is high-end 5* now as well and I'm struggling to find good quality players this season on the market, I can't imagine what it will be next season, because every season I promote there will be less teams above me on my server to sell to me.

Aha, then it's kinda useless. The U21 academy hasn't given me anything or anyone that I really was looking after. Don't bother to upgrade it either (my last choice).

I see, your in a tight spot! It's almost the same on the new servers, the only players you can get and that are good 5* are the server generated players. Then we have the players that people want's to get rid off, but that nobody more or less want's (if it isn't a manager with a low Q-team).

But it's kinda strange that there aren't any server generated 5* players on your server. This is the 4th time in a row they pop-up on my server. Maybe it's because the "demands" are higher and more and more managers are buying Tokens then before (or on the old servers). I also see more and more managers willing to enter bid wars then last season. Then mostly of the managers at my server are at their mid-age (+30yr).

I seriously hope you find something good, wouldn't be fair against you and all the more experienced players.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

RAGE QUIT!!!
    I just gone out with a 1-3 loss in a Cup match!!! They are playing on 4-2-2-1-1 Eiffel Tower formation. While I do this because I asked for a tactics and no one seems to even care about me!!! Why are you leaving me alone!!!

BTW. I'm still in cup boycott mode...

Another news is that I just sold JUSTIN BIEBER!!!

Last edited by pnr8555; 05-08-2013 at 02:05 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC