Page 73 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Is it a good idea to use personal trainer in that instance then, going from 8* to 9*? I know it's bad otherwise..
    No... It's still best to Power Train.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-08-2013 at 04:46 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

TRAINING UPDATE

Miku is now 8*123
    Ramirez, O'Sullivan and Hogan are all 7*116

Weve been working very hard to improve our players as much as we can in the last day and a half or so... Why?

LEAGUE ROUND 2 PREVIEW

Takis FC vs July Fourth

Takis FC 107.0 - July Fourth 111.1

This is the reason why we have been working hard with our PT regime because today is the 'toughest' fixture of the league season in theory, we have pushed our players through hours of PT and we could be ready for this, we will find out in about an hour from now. Takis are a good 5* team with their best 3 players that are young and 6* which have ad an element of you know what? PT. but we have more resources than them so it seems. Both teams started with a win on the first game not suprisingly and both teams here will be looking for the 3 points.

Matija Jovanovic (DC), Danny Jarret (MC) and Pavel Nikulin (MC) are the 3 players in Takis that have recieved some extra PT. looks like he discovered PT with a high stock of greens and didn't know what to do with them. Other than that it looks like an average 5* team but they have 3 players in the squad that have SA, A penalty taker, 1v1 scorer and a free-kick taker. Takis do have a weakness though and thats their current shallow bench where July Fourth have got good cover now in all areas.

All our players here are upto optimum fitness for this game and have been feed blues too. Our tactic here is to try and take their 6* MC's out of the game.

ODDS: Takis 15/8 Draw 9/4 July Fourth 11/8.

Both Teams to score: YES 4/7 NO 11/8.
    Over/Under 2.5: O 8/11 U 11/10.

Specials: Papaleo to score anytime and July Fourth to win 5/1
    Either team to win from being behind 4/1
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    TRAINING UPDATE

Miku is now 8*123

Weve been working very hard to improve our players as much as we can in the last day and a half or so... Why?

LEAGUE ROUND 2 PREVIEW

Takis FC vs July Fourth

This is the reason why we have been working hard with our PT regime because today is the 'toughest' fixture of the league season in theory, we have pushed our players through hours of PT and we could be ready for this, we will find out in about an hour from now. Takis are a good 5* team with their best 3 players that are young and 6* which have ad an element of you know what? PT. but we have more resources than them so it seems. Both teams started with a win on the first game not suprisingly and both teams here will be looking for the 3 points.

Matija Jovanovic (DC), Danny Jarret (MC) and Pavel Nikulin (MC) are the 3 players in Takis that have recieved some extra PT. looks like he discovered PT with a high stock of greens and didn't know what to do with them. Other than that it looks like an average 5* team but they have 3 players in the squad that have SA, A penalty taker, 1v1 scorer and a free-kick taker. Takis do have a weakness though and thats their current shallow bench where July Fourth have got good cover now in all areas.

All our players here are upto optimum fitness for this game and have been feed blues too. Our tactic here is to try and take their 6* MC's out of the game.

50T on a July Fourth win.
    10T side bet on Papaleo to score and July Fourth to win
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    50T on a July Fourth win.
    10T side bet on Papaleo to score and July Fourth to win
    Lets hope I'm paying you, because you would be thinking the same if you were us... This is a very tough fixture.

Lets hope I'm paying you, because you would be thinking the same if you were us... This is a very tough fixture.
    Am I underestimating the quality of Takis? It might be equivalent to Wael FC back in L5 who had a team full of 5* and 1 or 2 6* players that I only narrowly beat 2-1 away. But I'm sure you'll win

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

TRAINING UPDATE

Miku is now 8*123

LEAGUE ROUND 2 PREVIEW

Takis FC vs July Fourth

LOL! You go and get 'em! ... If I could beat FC Kula (the 2nd best league team) with 1 - 3 away this morning, then I can't imagine why you shouldn't beat Takis FC... Don't save on the "powder", just fire at will and with all you got!

I'd bet my money on the Miku-Michu duo tonight!
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Season 40-t11wtf.jpg

Why is this allowed? I need to play against them tommorow, but this makes complete no sense...

Quote Originally Posted by huiblaurens View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11wtf.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	6300

Why is this allowed? I need to play against them tommorow, but this makes complete no sense...
    It means he's got unsigned players in his squad. It's also a crap team so you don't need to worry

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    LOL! You go and get 'em! ... If I could beat FC Kula (the 2nd best league team) with 1 - 3 away this morning, then I can't imagine why you shouldn't beat Takis FC... Don't save on the "powder", just fire at will and with all you got!

I'd bet my money on the Miku-Michu duo tonight!
    Be about 6/1 for both Miku and Michu to score in this game tonight, Yeah when the league draw was made yesterday morning and I clicked on all the teams like I usually do. I seen these 3 players that were 6* with no SA so I presume these players could of been 7* last season with the Takis manager just spending his extra greens earned to give these players a boost rather than saving them up, So it looks like he knows about PT.

Quote Originally Posted by huiblaurens View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11wtf.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	6300

Looks like an abandoned team, all the players are old and mostly out of position, you will win easily.