Page 93 of 227 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    What would that be equivalent on level 18? Like 90 or something?

We see nothing at 87.1 at L18, the worst teams are 95 at L18 and the majority of teams at L18 are at least 'Semi-Active" (teams that still get managed but managers choose not to watch the games.)

For the record the worst team in my L18 league is 97.1
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League, round 4 - I PIRATI 0-8 Perfect Tactics
    I PIRATI: 32.1, 4-4-2 classic
    Perfect Tactics: 56.3, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly

Another big win for Perfect Tactics as we trampled all over I PIRATI. Nascimento scored the first goal to fire us into the lead from Petersen's cross from a free kick. Nascimento then turned provider for Petersen who only had to tap in from a few yards. Pistov put his name on the score sheet from a long range strike and then Petersen added a second to his tally, Nascimento again with the pass for Petersen to tap in. There was no stopping us and a free kick from Petersen just before half time flew into the back of the net, giving us a 5-0 lead at half time. We started the same way in the 2nd half and Petersen got a 4th goal and it was Nascimento again with a pass giving Petersen another easy goal to score from. We continued to press our opponents and Blomqvist got through on goal and finished superbly for 7-0. Petersen wasn't done and we were awarded a free kick and he smashed it past a helpless goalkeeper, 5 for Petersen and 8 for Perfect Tactics.

Goals: Nascimento (8'), Petersen (25', 36', 44' HAT, 58', 79'), Pistov (31'), Blomqvist (72')
    MOTM: Petersen

No goals for Silly today as he was pretty much anonymous... Also made a mistake but our defence stopped the counter attack. This Nascimento/Petersen partnership looks very deadly at the moment, I reckon Petersen can hit 80 goals this season the way our league is turning out to be.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    Christ, that was a tough match.

Finished my cup game half an hour ago. We were 2-1 going into the match and it looked like it was going to be a long match ahead after they got a goal in the 9th minute to make it 2-2 on aggregate. They had a massive go at my defence for the remainder of the first half, but managed to hold out. We managed to get more into the game in the second half and Jorgensen, who looked like having a poor game, went off for Arianto in the 68th minute. We managed to score in the 75th minute courtesy of Dos Santos, and that's how it remained, even with the late appearance of the opponents manager.

Final Score over two legs - Rhondda Rovers 3 - 2 Manchatterunitet

Roll on the next round.
    dv8r, Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 6 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz qualified to the CUP playoffs!

CUP: Hypool FC (Q45,2) Formation: 4-1-3-2 >> 0 - 0 (AGG: 0-7) << Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: NO GOALS]
    SUBS: S.Hajrović < > S.Lulić I.Olić < > L.Modrić
    MOTM: Ognjen Vranješ (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz have qualified to the CUP playoffs after a 0-0 draw against Hypool FC from Sweden in the 2nd leg. The hometeam didn't seem to have any solutions or methods to meet the needs to revitalize the 7 goal lead that Balkan Boyz brought with them from the 1th leg. Manager -Ljepoje- seemed satisfied with the fact that his team went through the next round, despite the goalless draw. "We knew that the result from the 1th leg would be more then enough to get through. The hometeam didn't seem to have any recipe to revitalize the 7 goal lead, or create any goal scoring opportunities. I think they knew that their chances of getting through was minimal".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Turkish team "Vanspor FC" with 2 - 4 after goals by Stevan Jovetić, Darijo Srna, Alen Halilović and Ivica Olić (1x goal each). The win put Balkan Boyz at a 1th place after 4 rounds on 12points. The bad news is that the Club are suffering 5 injuries. Stipe Pletikosa, Lorik Cana, Safet Sušić, Edin Džeko and Senad Lulić are all out for 3 resp. 4 days. Adem Ljajić and Alen Halilović managed to get 2 yellow cards against "Vanspor FC" and are therefore suspended. Manager -Ljepoje- has announced that the team will hire the best medical office staff and that his players will get the best medical care.

Over&Out!
    dv8r, July Fourth and PeterMeter like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Our opponent in Cup's Second Leg, First went 4-2 for them sadly.

Further improved seems, and switched to 4-4-2, but we'll see what he'll play against me. First Leg should have ended with a draw or our victory at best, yet we took that noisy 4-2 at minute 89. This makes two times we can't connect in the game during cup, first being last season's quarter finals.

Let's see in couple hours.

Arrivederci Italiano!

This is T11 punishing you for being a "copy-cat"

You going ND against 4-4-2?
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Arrivederci Italiano!

This is T11 punishing you for being a "copy-cat"

You going ND against 4-4-2?
    he will most likely change formation, first leg he had 4 2mc 3am 1, but maybe he understood i countered him and went for that, or it was/is for league match.

he lost 2 matches in league before cup o.ò, if only i could see how they went lol. Still has to play his matchday too.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 4 - I PIRATI 0-8 Perfect Tactics
    I PIRATI: 32.1, 4-4-2 classic
    Perfect Tactics: 56.3, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly

Another big win for Perfect Tactics as we trampled all over I PIRATI. Nascimento scored the first goal to fire us into the lead from Petersen's cross from a free kick. Nascimento then turned provider for Petersen who only had to tap in from a few yards. Pistov put his name on the score sheet from a long range strike and then Petersen added a second to his tally, Nascimento again with the pass for Petersen to tap in. There was no stopping us and a free kick from Petersen just before half time flew into the back of the net, giving us a 5-0 lead at half time. We started the same way in the 2nd half and Petersen got a 4th goal and it was Nascimento again with a pass giving Petersen another easy goal to score from. We continued to press our opponents and Blomqvist got through on goal and finished superbly for 7-0. Petersen wasn't done and we were awarded a free kick and he smashed it past a helpless goalkeeper, 5 for Petersen and 8 for Perfect Tactics.

Goals: Nascimento (8'), Petersen (25', 36', 44' HAT, 58', 79'), Pistov (31'), Blomqvist (72')
    MOTM: Petersen

No goals for Silly today as he was pretty much anonymous... Also made a mistake but our defence stopped the counter attack. This Nascimento/Petersen partnership looks very deadly at the moment, I reckon Petersen can hit 80 goals this season the way our league is turning out to be.
    Petersen fever here... Give a 32.1 Quality team a drubbing they deserve, how DARE they win a L6 league when Troll City were 12Q higher then them and came 2nd last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Balkan Boyz - Matchday 6 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz qualified to the CUP playoffs!

CUP: Hypool FC (Q45,2) Formation: 4-1-3-2 >> 0 - 0 (AGG: 0-7) << Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: NO GOALS]
    SUBS: S.Hajrović < > S.Lulić I.Olić < > L.Modrić
    MOTM: Ognjen Vranješ (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz have qualified to the CUP playoffs after a 0-0 draw against Hypool FC from Sweden in the 2nd leg. The hometeam didn't seem to have any solutions or methods to meet the needs to revitalize the 7 goal lead that Balkan Boyz brought with them from the 1th leg. Manager -Ljepoje- seemed satisfied with the fact that his team went through the next round, despite the goalless draw. "We knew that the result from the 1th leg would be more then enough to get through. The hometeam didn't seem to have any recipe to revitalize the 7 goal lead, or create any goal scoring opportunities. I think they knew that their chances of getting through was minimal".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Turkish team "Vanspor FC" with 2 - 4 after goals by Stevan Jovetić, Darijo Srna, Alen Halilović and Ivica Olić (1x goal each). The win put Balkan Boyz at a 1th place after 4 rounds on 12points. The bad news is that the Club are suffering 5 injuries. Stipe Pletikosa, Lorik Cana, Safet Sušić, Edin Džeko and Senad Lulić are all out for 3 resp. 4 days. Adem Ljajić and Alen Halilović managed to get 2 yellow cards against "Vanspor FC" and are therefore suspended. Manager -Ljepoje- has announced that the team will hire the best medical office staff and that his players will get the best medical care.

Over&Out!
    Think we already knew the cup tie was dead in buried in the 1st leg, think if you lost 3-0 or 4-0 in the cup match you still won't of been too bothered.

Meh....

Just watched a game in the league concerning one of my rivals

Ended up in favour of a 1-4 win of Mehmet FC who didn't watch his game in a rather difficult away game in which the home manager watched... Mehmet FC 4-0-0

Title Odds: July Fourth 4/9, Takis 5/2, Mehmet 6/1, Steauaa 14/1 , Others 25/1
    dv8r and PeterMeter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Petersen fever here... Give a 32.1 Quality team a drubbing they deserve, how DARE they win a L6 league when Troll City were 12Q higher then them and came 2nd last season.
    They won it with some 3* and 4* players.. couldn't believe it when I saw that he won with that team
    PeterMeter likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<