Page 105 of 227 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    did you waste 65 tokens like that? you almost peak him

Yeah, I was eager to find out how many KO-rounds he was able to proceed. He seemed quite piss off and started to bid twice in a couple of rounds, then changed his tactics a couple of times and started to bid the last second, then the first and then the last second again.... 65T is like 45SEK in Sweden and you can't even get a Big Mac for that .. It was worth it ...In additionel he needs to spend another 85T for a bankloan
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Our CUP opponent has finally revelead his starting line-up: 4-3-3 and all 6* from the start .. This will be interesting
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice
    Draw against a way weaker team in the cl yesterday 1-1.
    Lost against a weaker team in the League today 3-2.
    I'm talking about the starting 11 players.
    Both didn't look at the game. ~30% vs 70% for me in both games.
    **** this App. Playing the Simpsons app is more interesting
    Last edited by reallaw; 05-12-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Apprentice
    Won my league game against 4th place pretty easily 3-1 using the WM formation for the first time, but since he had 2 AMCs it was a good time to try. His only goal was from a corner, not having an aerial keeps haunting me. Im 5-1-0 in league now and 3-0 in CL. Ignoring the early cup losses, the season is running well, and I probably wont invest much in players anytime soon.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 8 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: 1th leg playoff game ends in a tie!

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 0 - 0 << NB99 (Q45,6) Formation: 4-3-3
    SCORERS: NO SCORERS
    SUBS: NO SUBS
    MOTM: NONE

Balkan Boyz and NB99 played to a 0-0 draw in the 1th leg of the CUP playoffs in front of 19,000 fans at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" on Saturday night. Manager -Ljepoje- seemed disappointment with his team's behavior and performance, saying that the result doesn't favour his team before the return,"This draw causes us more problems than solutions, first the MC Safet Sušić is suspended and therefore not avaible for the return. Second, we are more or like forced to score and win the return, a 1-1 or 2-2 tie could be enough for furter advancement, but that would be risky and a card we don't want to play"..In addition he added "Since Stevan Jovetić, Safet Sušić and Adem Ljajić failed to perform, we need to do everything that is in our power to get Edin Džeko and Lorik Cana ready for the return. We could need that extra muscle since we are now a midfielder short and the fact that we would appreciate some extra gun powder in the offensive".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Swiss team "Colchoneros CF" with 0 - 7 after goals by Safet Sušić (x2), Mario Mandžukić (x1), Stevan Jovetić (x2) and Ivica Olić (x2). A game in which Stevan Jovetić was declared as MoM (rate:9). The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 18 points and are 3points clear in front of the Israeli team Iztik Yan. Balkan Boyz will play Scally Utd tomorrow away at 11.34CET:

Over&Out!
    July Fourth and dv8r like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Sunday. Day 8

LEAGUE: Match 6. LONDON CITY (72.4) v LALAS FC (65.4)

Result: LONDON 2-1 LALAS
    Goals: Robins 3, Pinter 45, Zola 62
    M.o.M: Percy Robins

City made heavy weather in securing this win. On paper, it seemed a formality, but our visitors made a good game of it. When Pierre Webo set up Percy Robins for the first goal after just three minutes, we really looked good for a straight forward win. But further goals would not come, and Mario Pinter shocked the home crowd by equalising right on the halftime whistle. Our hard grafting eventually paid off, when Adam Zola produced a piece of magic, and stroked home our winning goal, just after the hour.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Legends 0-1 Real, Shileno 1-4 Alcudia, Jeleznik 3-1 Danis, Minh Chi 5-0 Phetchana, Kukula 1-2 Yakuza, Olympiakos 0-2 Tongfang

TEAM TALK.

We are still second after today's win, trailing Minh Chi by one point. Tomorrow's match has a lunchtime kick-off, away at Danis, who are in the bottom four. Our champions league match tomorrow evening is the return against FC Boki, who held us to a draw at their place, so we will be determined to improve our performance.
    July Fourth, dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

always the same problem:

I suffer against teams that play 4 4 2 flat

...and on time, in the cup, my opponents always play the 4 4 2 flat

4 4 2 flat is my nightmare!!!

add to all this that my opponent is a level 7 q 49,5 (I'm a level 4 q 44,9) and is rated first in its league

the first time I played with the 3 5 2 V Style, the second time I played with 4 3 (MC MC MR) 1 (AML) 2 , and the last 10 minutes with 3W 1 3W 3..... well, I tried everything but could not beat him!

I have left the game back from playing at home, but I have little hope to qualify

will play or with 352 V Style, or with the 4 3N 3 with mentality ultra offensive.... and hope for a miracle

his season, having worked to reduce the average quality of the team, I knew I could not win the cup. Therefore I do not make a drama of a possible elimination

Certainly I will, however, find a remedy to deal with opponents who play 4 4 2 flat.... because at this time that module is my nightmare!

Don't you just hate it when there's always this one guy in your league who gets lucky wins all the time? Last 3 wins, the guy in 2nd place won by the odd goal.. Not even active lol

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Don't you just hate it when there's always this one guy in your league who gets lucky wins all the time? Last 3 wins, the guy in 2nd place won by the odd goal.. Not even active lol
    Well it could happen with our rivals this season, Mehmet, but at least they are active and have an average team in the league, not like its the worst quality and inactive.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well it could happen with our rivals this season, Mehmet, but at least they are active and have an average team in the league, not like its the worst quality and inactive.
    Yeah that match with Mehmet could be a very important one. I don't play Emre FC until round 14 and that will be a tough one. Asymmetric formations are so hard to beat, I find.

We must also prepare to get knocked out of the RR cup this season. The only season I'll have a chance is when I tank it in July. I'll have a bad team full of 3* players bar Petersen and a few others, then collect the SP and try win it the season later...although, the treble is not an option since we miss out on qualification. Then being a weak team on a higher level, it should be easier... Pretty much how this cup is set out to be.
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<