Page 109 of 227 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Apprentice
    My team had to play its league games without my supervision, but they did well against an inactive team and played 5-1 with no injuries or cards. Im 3 points ahead of 2nd in the league and at least 6 ahead of the 3rd.

In the evening, I have a CL game against a strange formation, 4-1-0-2w-3 which despite having 3 strikers and 2 offensive midfielders has only scored 3 goals in 3 games. Ill play butterfly again, since that formation has won me the home game 2-0. 3n-2w-3n-0-2 would be an option, too, i guess.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

So far...

In my competition there are like 5 teams wich are too strong!
    I have good tactics. But I always lose because their team is so high in skills!!!
    I doubt if I can make it to the next level

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Waiting for the League match

If we win we'll go 5 points away from 2nd place
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

7 wins on the trot for me so far. I seem to be training up my squad better than my opponents. Looks like a few players have just given up, after last season - some teams are about the same rating as when they began this season, and are now rooted to the bottom. Proof that it really does matter how you train them up. Daily players who rotate their squad and manage training well, will always have the advantage.

Addicted
    I'm looking for a player who I can PT, so he should be good+young+expensive, so I browsed through some leagues 1-3 lvls above mine (Cup is nice for it), but there was hardly any player I would want to buy...

I finally found one, lets see if the other guy accepts my friend request, so I can make an offer

edit:
    I'm bored, so I did this:

#2 is a tough opponent, last season he won our battle for the title, but this season it looks better for me, as I won the first direct duel (the only goals he received were mine ). We play in the same CL too, but I dont know if I can go past the first KO stage, cause I ****ed up and I most likely play a team with similar strenght as mine...
    #3 should be #4 sooner than later, maybe tomorrow after his match vs me
    #4 seems like saving all his skillpoints. He is active, I saw him watching a game and he changes his formation from time to time. Obv also a tough opponent

I guess luck will be a huge factor in my league, as there are 3 almost equal teams. There are like 6 extrem important game (the direct duels), all the other games are quite boring (at least when the engine doesnt **** up )
    Last edited by Zeon; 05-13-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    League, Matchday 7:

This time we had time to watch the match and earn some packs, while we let out new Keeper start his hopefully long journey with New Team. Basically we didn't even check over the other team's module and that costed us a few goals less in the end. We faced a flat 4-5-1 which had our narrow diamond prevail, but without lots of goals in the first half. In the second half we switched to 4-2-2-2 and the goals and even more pressure arrived.
    Hutton served Schneider right at start for a comfortably 1-0 (3'), twiced by Diamond overlapping from Hutton's assist seven minutes later (10'); after that, the match sitted a few minutes over half pitch, untill our extraordinary Scout J.Romer decided it was time to get serious and Free Kicked' the ball under the seven (38'). In the second half we changed module and the balance at midhalf was crushed. We scored the 4-0 with Lenders (in for Schneider - 46'), then flushed with Hardy (in for J.Ross - 50'), and got our set point with T.Becker (56'). Lenders proved again that being a reserve means jack in New Team by adding another personal goal (63') and J.Romer took the bait and realized his second goal (7th goal in 7 league's matches) this time from action (70'). That settled it.
    It could have been a perfect match but ofc somehow we just had to be trolled as at minute 90 Diamond injured (no foul, during play) and before we could even realize it match was over, just to find it afterwards being out for 5 days. I must reckon having reached LV 7 in the infirmary helped a lot (sarcasm) as Stein injured for 6 days yesterday as well.

OMG OLIVER HUTTON DIDN'T SCORE TODAY!
    Not a problem, as he was again MoM

Scorers: M.Lenders (2), J.Romer (2), T.Becker, P.Diamond, I.Hardy, K.H.Schneider.
    MoM: O.Hutton (9), New Team.

Nice result and good job!

If I understood it correctly, you started to play better and the goals pour in after you switched to the 4-2-2-2, aight?
    Btw, how did your 6* GK perform, any better from the "old" one?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Balkan Boyz are proudly to present: Lethal Weapon 5!

Stevan Jovetić > A:65 / D:45 / 56,8FM ::......:: Edin Džeko > A:66 / D:46 / 53FM

I could have Asmir Begović (GK), Senad Lulić (DL/DC) Lorik Cana (MC) done by tomorrow night, but I will do everything to get Lorik Cana to 8* by 17,37CET tomorrow (CUP 2nd leg) since we are 1x MC short due suspension... Later on this evening, match report and some final thoughts before we go on the clock against NB99.
    Chris Rath and PeterMeter like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

We won our CL match 4-0 earlier. Full match report to come later as I'm very busy today, on and off mainly. Rescheduled my league match to 3 hours from now so I can watch it for boosters..
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

LEAGUE ROUND 7

steauaa 2-2 July Fourth

steauaa 102.8 4-4-2 DML instead of DL - July Fourth 111.7 4-1-2-1-2 ND

The league title race took another dramatic turn... and once again it was against us, with both our rivals winning earlier on and Mehmet moving 5 points clear of us this morning and Takis moving to a point behind. We knew what we needed to do today and thats win just to maintain status quo, with what went on in the first half and the way we were playing you would think July Fourth were going to win the game, After an early goal from Miku and Papaleo and Michu causing problems to the steaua defence and a Papaleo cross into onto Novotny to score just before half-time put us in a comfortable position at half-time. It only takes 2 chances for the home side to get back in the game and with July Fourth still calling the shots early on in the second, soon the home side found a way back into the game by Okoua from nowhere. All of a sudden the game changed and things didn't feel normal and all you could sense is an equaliser from the home team... It came on 85 minutes when Chara beat the defender and his shot bent it past Seaman.

All of a sudden... We find ourselves 4 points behind Mehmet who started 7-0-0 and only 2 points ahead of Takis who we consider dangerous in the title race. This is nothing but another huge disappointment as we simply switched off towards the end of the game thinking the games won.

Goals: Miku (7) Novotny (44) Okoua (65) Chara (85) MOTM: Miku.

Title Odds: July Fourth 1/2, Mehmet 7/2 Takis 5/1 Others 20/1

Table:

Mehmet 7-0-0 +14 21
    July Fourth 5-2-0 +16 17
    Takis 5-0-2 +10 15
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Won all the league games so far, but lost 3 out of 4 CL games. Don't know what this is, lost vs teams 23 average and me being 33. Even playing at home... And in the league I won away games against better teams. Let's blame the match engine .