Page 112 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Addicted
    Didnt go for the player after all, there were so many guys biding on him...

edit:
    but I won my CL match 7-0 the same time^^
    Last edited by Zeon; 05-13-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You all have a treat for tonight. Our cup match is at 3:30am, if we win there will be fireworks. If not then... we'll see lol
    You re-scheduled this one as well? I could only wish my opponent did the same, would buy me some time to get the PT done before the kickoff.

Anyway, wish you all the best and don't spare at the gunpowder!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Didnt go for the player after all, there were so many guys biding on him...
    Scheiße!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    You re-scheduled this one as well? I could only wish my opponent did the same, would buy me some time to get the PT done before the kickoff.

Anyway, wish you all the best and don't spare at the gunpowder!
    We must win! We lost the first leg 2-1 but we did get an important away goal. A win here without conceding is all we need, opponents are 2 levels higher but I think we can do it.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Scheiße!
    there were like 6 bids, and 3 of them with good teams. Thought it will be too expensive

In the end it only went to KO round 5, but who knows how stubborn the last one would have been^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Good win here.

Your league is looking very interesting indeed, July Fourth now know that only a perfect run of results until the end of the season will guarantee the league title. It's still early days and Mehmet is due a slip up
    I'm a little concerned about the way things are going in the league at the moment, Mehmet on 7-0-0, then us and Takis now more than a win behind. A slip up from Mehmet will not only put us close up behind but it also allows Takis to make ground as well. If we can get back on top of the league after R13 (halfway), then things will look okay in the league again, anyone can beat anyone in L18 and there isn't a lot to choose between teams and a lot more teams are active as well. Even looking at the currrent league table, Squads/Quality and current form and how long is left to go in the season, I would still be odds-on favourites to win the league from here. At least I can concerntrate on the league more for the time being as we have already won our champions league group.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm a little concerned about the way things are going in the league at the moment, Mehmet on 7-0-0, then us and Takis now more than a win behind. A slip up from Mehmet will not only put us close up behind but it also allows Takis to make ground as well. If we can get back on top of the league after R13 (halfway), then things will look okay in the league again, anyone can beat anyone in L18 and there isn't a lot to choose between teams and a lot more teams are active as well. Even looking at the currrent league table, Squads/Quality and current form and how long is left to go in the season, I would still be odds-on favourites to win the league from here. At least I can concerntrate on the league more for the time being as we have already won our champions league group.
    What happened there though? Did you try to counter the opponents? 4-1-2-1-2 ND not too effective against a 4-4-2, I've found.

As MDKII said, there is a luck bonus in the game which might have a significance in the way results are determined. This is something similar to Grepolis and a low luck bonus could mean the difference between a win and a loss. When the game is started, a random number is thrown in which is the luck bonus. Bad luck means you'll get a lot of missed chances, basically nothing goes your way when it usually does. Happens to me a lot..
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

What happened there though? Did you try to counter the opponents? 4-1-2-1-2 ND not too effective against a 4-4-2, I've found.

As MDKII said, there is a luck bonus in the game which might have a significance in the way results are determined. This is something similar to Grepolis and a low luck bonus could mean the difference between a win and a loss. When the game is started, a random number is thrown in which is the luck bonus. Bad luck means you'll get a lot of missed chances, basically nothing goes your way when it usually does. Happens to me a lot..
    It's never going to be easy when every other game now is against 5* teams now, and as for the ND vs 4-4-2, with all the number of injuries I had in the last week and running bone dry on reds (I'm not using any more T for reds) I kind of had to play ND to give myself best chances, Only made one sub in the game and that was when they equalised. Just things seem to turn against us at that point and all I could sense then was 2-2 whatever I did afterwards so I left it...
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's never going to be easy when every other game now is against 5* teams now, and as for the ND vs 4-4-2, with all the number of injuries I had in the last week and running bone dry on reds (I'm not using any more T for reds) I kind of had to play ND to give myself best chances, Only made one sub in the game and that was when they equalised. Just things seem to turn against us at that point and all I could sense then was 2-2 whatever I did afterwards so I left it...
    I didn't make any subs in my cup defeat... Sometimes there's no need to make a sub in such an important game, one false move and you could be punished even further. My first 11 is usually my strongest anyway so any subs effectively makes my team sightly weaker
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

I didn't make any subs in my cup defeat... Sometimes there's no need to make a sub in such an important game, one false move and you could be punished even further. My first 11 is usually my strongest anyway so any subs effectively makes my team sightly weaker
    Well the only reason to replace any player thats on the field would be to bring on fresh legs, last season and the season before when I used my subs at HT or around 60-70 minutes, I seemed to get some sort of effect that brought me more goals. My league season is been a strange one so far, not getting the best results but I sensed this would happen from the beginning when the transfers were not there for me to make to improve my squad. I'm about a quality point weaker than this time last season and my main opponents are 3 or 4 points stronger. Instead of being 8 points stronger than my nearest rival last season, I'm only 4 points stronger than my main opponents this season. Thats why I called the end of last season the end of the PT era as we are now falling back to the pack and I'm soon to cut off token investment to my team soon. Possibly at the end of this season coming up.

It will be hard for me to win trophies after next season I would imagine. I could end up like whats happening to Paul's team B.B.B. Young Boys now, just facing good active teams all the time.
    Raykco likes this.