Page 141 of 227 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

League, round 13 - ellerim sc 0-7 Perfect Tactics
    ellerim sc: 37.0, 4-1-2-1-2 WD
    Perfect Tactics: 57.0, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly (2nd half 4-2-2-2 hexagon)

Easy league game yet again before our crunch time match vs Emre FC tomorrow. A hat trick for Nascimento means he's on level goals with Petersen this season. Silly got his first goal in 8 games from a long range strike. Petersen, Pistov and Van der Zande added to the score for a very convincing 7-0 victory. We play in the CL in the late kick off match tonight.

Goals: Nascimento (1', 36', 54' HAT), Van der Zande (14'), Petersen (54'), Pistov (63'), Silly (74')
    MOTM: Nascimento

Nascimento seems to be doing better than Petersen this season. Understandable though... Nascimento slightly better in quality and has that 1 vs 1 special ability

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    My CL away game was a case for the vent thread, the opponent (2 stars less than my team on average) scored an early goal out of nothing, and just after I swapped 3 players to get a more attacking formation, one player got injured so I had to play on with 10... at least i scored an equalizer so im going into my home game with an away goal. Shouldnt be a problem to win the home game but thats what I thought about this game, too.

Injury count: 6

League game against 2nd place was almost the same, 60% possession but an early goal out of nothing, 2-2 in the end... well, at least my lead in the league stays the same, and no further injury.

all in all a bad day, 2 draws against weaker teams and an injury on top.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 05-19-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 13 - ellerim sc 0-7 Perfect Tactics
    ellerim sc: 37.0, 4-1-2-1-2 WD
    Perfect Tactics: 57.0, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly (2nd half 4-2-2-2 hexagon)

Easy league game yet again before our crunch time match vs Emre FC tomorrow. A hat trick for Nascimento means he's on level goals with Petersen this season. Silly got his first goal in 8 games from a long range strike. Petersen, Pistov and Van der Zande added to the score for a very convincing 7-0 victory. We play in the CL in the late kick off match tonight.

Goals: Nascimento (1', 36', 54' HAT), Van der Zande (14'), Petersen (54'), Pistov (63'), Silly (74')
    MOTM: Nascimento

Nascimento seems to be doing better than Petersen this season. Understandable though... Nascimento slightly better in quality and has that 1 vs 1 special ability
    It's close... Nascimento 29 Goals vs Petersen 31 Goals. Maybe we could see a different winner of the player of the season for Perfect Tactics? But when it comes to POTS its not always about who scores all the goals.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah... In the last few days, especially over "middle weekend" our season is actually coming alive, in the league we have been digging deep to get our results while our rivals are slipping up and falling behind us now.
    Haha, yupp! And you were so close to throw it away (like I did last season).....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Haha, yupp! And you were so close to throw it away (like I did last season).....
    Just as we destory our Champions League opponents 6-1 tonight in the last 16, Takis put up a great performance against bournemouth to win comfortably 4-2 at home against a team we managed to draw against earlier in the season and Takis are 5 points behind us now in 2nd place after moving above the collapsing Mehmet FC... Tuesday afternoon's fixture at home against Takis for us could define where this title race is heading, also Mondays games could be just as important since Takis face a tricky game at home against Chelsea while our away game at echipa de shoc is no gimme either.

BUT... If we were offered this 'middle weekend' with a lot of results going our way in the last 2 days we would of snapped the hands off the person that was offering it. I always highlight 'middle weekend' in every season as being important as every makes the halfway turn this season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-19-2013 at 07:10 PM.
    Raykco, Ljepoje and shwanko07 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    just saw my second team dropped out of CL, with 0 losses. 2-4-0 was not enough vs the two 3-2-1
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

great day for BEARS FC, 2 matches within one hour

ARmando 2-3 Bears FC

day started with important CL match and a massive valuable away win 2-3 .. a very impressive win from the unexperienced young side of Bears FC (with AVG age of 19.5 for starting 11)

Bears FC 6-0 Figaunited

but the guys had a bigger job still awaiting them 45 minutes later in what is called the pivotal match of the season with top2 teams in table meeting each other .. a battle between a manager who buy young players and training them and another side who buy ready famous players in scout lists.. the Italian side is known for their trickery, so nothing was a surprise when he indicated that he will field his weakest side with a fake formation trying to give the impression that he is focused more on the CL match later today .. but our manager never fall in that trap and field his strongest side and that was paid off, as typically he changed his formation and field his strongest side just when the team emerged from the changing room .. did that worked? NO .. tbh if he focused more in improving his team and tactics than playing trickery all the time, he could had a better chance preparing for the match more properly ... the Bears FC simply killed them .. they never let them breath, and did countered every single formation he tried and increasing the scoreline in the process to finish the match stronger winning 6-0 and pushing opposition down to third place .. opposition manager was so p!ssed off by his 2 scouts in the flanks, that he took them off changing formation to more central one.. but never worked too .. overall a great revenge as opposite team had cost us 2 points when our manager was not able to attend an easy match away and he was supporting the opposing side and was dancing in joy when that match ended with a draw .. but karma is a b!tch .. and no bad thing you do go unpunished..

Ljepoje likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Halfway stage, where are we? Third in the league, level on points with second and fourth. Good away win in the first leg of the Champions League. Out of the cup, was I ever in it?
    Not too many injuries, players performing well most of the time. New signings not doing the job they were brought it to do, so room for improvement there.
    Now, it's time to save skill points, save red, blue, and green packs and concentrate on the second half of the season.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Just as we destory our Champions League opponents 6-1 tonight in the last 16, Takis put up a great performance against bournemouth to win comfortably 4-2 at home against a team we managed to draw against earlier in the season and Takis are 5 points behind us now in 2nd place after moving above the collapsing Mehmet FC... Tuesday afternoon's fixture at home against Takis for us could define where this title race is heading, also Mondays games could be just as important since Takis face a tricky game at home against Chelsea while our away game at echipa de shoc is no gimme either.

BUT... If we were offered this 'middle weekend' with a lot of results going our way in the last 2 days we would of snapped the hands off the person that was offering it. I always highlight 'middle weekend' in every season as being important as every makes the halfway turn this season.
    Yeah, and that's why it is a "risk" to have/take an early lead in the league. You could end up losing it halfway through the season. Some way or other, it's always "easier" to hunt then being hunted. I don't like that the 2nd team (Iztik Yan) are just 3points behind, a loss and they could be ahead of us. You can only imagine how "Mehmet" feels right now, knowing that is now out of their hands.

It will be really interesting to follow the league development the upcoming week.
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Sunday. Day 15.

LEAGUE: Match 13. FC JELEZNIK (63.2) v LONDON CITY (73.1)

Result: JELEZNIK 2-2 LONDON
    Goals: Nikolov 4, Webo 14, Damgaard 17, Duggan 35
    M.o.M: Zhivko Nikolov (Jeleznik)

We went into this match, hoping for a positive result, against a lesser quality team, although they are doing fairly well, and had a big win yesterday. The match ended all square, with all the goals in the first half. Jeleznik took the lead through Zhivko Nikolov before our players had fully settled. Pierre Webo equalised from a pass by Percy Robins. Our hosts went back in front when Simon Damgaard slotted home from close range. We again equalised Terry Duggan found himself some space and fired past the unsighted 'keeper. The second half was frustrating with City having the lion's share of the play, but being unable to get that vital third goal.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Olympiakos 0-2 Shileno, Tongfang 0-2 Yakuza, Legends 1-4 Kukula, Minh 1-2 Alcudia, Real 1-2 Lalas, Phetchana 0-1 Danis.

CHAMPS LEAGUE. Last 16, First Leg: FENERBAHCE SK (72.4) v LONDON CITY (73.1)

Result: FENERBAHCE 0-1 LONDON
    Goals: Duggan 71
    M.o.M: Terry Duggan

This was as tough and tense as the respective qualities would have predicted it to be. There were very few clear chances for either side, and so we were relieved to see Terry Duggan's mi**** shot, trickle over the line, to give us the vital edge (and an away goal), to take into Tuesday's second leg at our place.

TEAM TALK.

With third placed Alcudia winning away at the leaders Minh Chi today, and our own draw, there is just one point covering all three of us. The relevance of our draw is now crucial. Had we have won, we would be top and clear by 2 points. Tomorrow, we play at home to Phetchana, who are in last place, so we are hoping for a nice win to help our goal difference which is worse than the other two sides.

In the Champions league, the goal that Duggan scored might just give us the edge for the return game. Hopefully we can keep all our players fit and healthy until then.
    dv8r, July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33