Page 172 of 227 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Not every player is renamed, but if the player comes with a good name to begin with, I'll keep it. But I normally have names in mind for new signings and I will use them accordingly, If I buy a player as a reserve for a season, I don't bother changing the players name unless he has one of those pathetic real names from Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Man Utd or Man City for example.
    I had to rename my keeper to James Given..bought him for 1T 5* (~29 y/o but hey, he's 5*)
    So far the only player I renamed...If I find a good player I'll probably rename him to a promising talent from Serbian football..

I could be in the semis of Champions League in 20 minutes. I have a 2-1 lead from the first leg.

Using 4-3n-2w-1 to counter 4-1-3n-2

Apprentice
    good luck... I have an unimportant league game now and my CL game is during the real CL final.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Good luck in your game too I'll be watching the all German final. Come on Dortmund! YNWA.

You wont believe this...

I won the first leg 2-1 but my opponent had the away goal. My " world class " defender brought down his striker in the box and he scored the penalty in the 31st minute. I was bricking it all game and accepted I was going out by the 80th minute. I changed to a 3-3-2-2 and amazingly scored in the 88th minute to win 3-2 on aggregate

Season 40-won-88th-minute.jpg

30 minutes until kick-off in our league match away against bottom of the league cake who have only got 7 points, but with our vital CL quarter-final due just after 10pm tonight. Most of our reserve team will be playing this game, we are close to 15Q better than this team on average but it will feel like 10Q as we kept most of our players we intend to play in our starting XI tonight against Equimetal SAD. substitutes will be made according to how the league game goes this evening as we would like 3 points.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    My 2nd squad (well, actually 5 players out of my main squad were playing, I just rested the offensive players) just won 5-0. And guess what? My striker got injured... luckily my star striker wasnt playing, and I wasnt planning to use 2 strikers in the CL away game (since Im leading 3-0). I think I need a 3rd striker some time but at least my main 11 is healthy and ready for the CL game.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    My 2nd squad (well, actually 5 players out of my main squad were playing, I just rested the offensive players) just won 5-0. And guess what? My striker got injured... luckily my star striker wasnt playing, and I wasnt planning to use 2 strikers in the CL away game (since Im leading 3-0). I think I need a 3rd striker some time but at least my main 11 is healthy and ready for the CL game.
    So you done the right thing after all. I always recommend this when your around 10 points or so clear at the top of the league. No point taking unnecessary risks with your best players and costing yourself red packs for no real reason.

CL 1/8 round 2nd leg - Sly FC (0) 3-4 (3) Perfect Tactics

Sly FC: 47.7, 4-1-2-1-2 ND
    Perfect Tactics: 57.7, 4-5-1v (2nd half 3-5-2v)

Perfect Tactics win 7-3 on aggregate.

What a game this was. Sly FC fought and pushed us all the way and almost beat us but we came back to win on an incredible evening in the CL. Pistov got us the all important away goal from a corner and we led 0-1. Shehu equalised before half time, also from a corner. We were dominating the first half but it was going to be one of those games where our opponents got all the luck. In the 2nd half we changed to a 3-5-2v and it seemed to be good and bad. Hardy made it 1-2 from an indirect free kick, heading in from Petersen's cross. But Sly FC were not beaten and a goal from a corner from Dulev gave Sly their 2nd goal and making it 2-2. They then went in front from a long range Griffin strike and we were in for a shock result. However we quickly responded and Pistov made it 3-3 from a 1 vs 1 position and then we pulled out in front, Nascimento making it 3-4 with his own long range strike. We had chances at the end for 3-5 and Sly FC looked like a beaten team, they didn't threaten us any more and we held on for the win.

Goals: Pistov (6', 68'), Shehu (40'), Hardy (54'), Dulev (57'), Griffin (66'), Nascimento (78')
    MOTM: Nacsimento
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    CL 1/8 round 2nd leg - Sly FC (0) 3-4 (3) Perfect Tactics

Sly FC: 47.7, 4-1-2-1-2 ND
    Perfect Tactics: 57.7, 4-5-1v (2nd half 3-5-2v)

Perfect Tactics win 7-3 on aggregate.

What a game this was. Sly FC fought and pushed us all the way and almost beat us but we came back to win on an incredible evening in the CL. Pistov got us the all important away goal from a corner and we led 0-1. Shehu equalised before half time, also from a corner. We were dominating the first half but it was going to be one of those games where our opponents got all the luck. In the 2nd half we changed to a 3-5-2v and it seemed to be good and bad. Hardy made it 1-2 from an indirect free kick, heading in from Petersen's cross. But Sly FC were not beaten and a goal from a corner from Dulev gave Sly their 2nd goal and making it 2-2. They then went in front from a long range Griffin strike and we were in for a shock result. However we quickly responded and Pistov made it 3-3 from a 1 vs 1 position and then we pulled out in front, Nascimento making it 3-4 with his own long range strike. We had chances at the end for 3-5 and Sly FC looked like a beaten team, they didn't threaten us any more and we held on for the win.

Goals: Pistov (6', 68'), Shehu (40'), Hardy (54'), Dulev (57'), Griffin (66'), Nascimento (78')
    MOTM: Nacsimento
    Well you were always in control really with the 3-0 lead you had. I need a brilliant performance this evening in my 2nd leg tonight. But I don't know if I can withstand a battle similar to this.

Ready for the CL final!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC