Page 173 of 227 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well you were always in control really with the 3-0 lead you had. I need a brilliant performance this evening in my 2nd leg tonight. But I don't know if I can withstand a battle similar to this.
    How has Equimetal SAD been improving their team since the last match?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

LEAGUE ROUND 19

cake. Fc 0-3 July Fourth

cake Fc. 3W-1-2-1-3 ND 98.0 - July Fourth 112.9 3N-4-1-2 1st half, 5-2-1-2 X-Style 2nd half

A simple win here for the majority of the reserves tonight away at bottom side in the league cake, but we had some 1st team members in action, including O'Sullivan who sent in a rocket in the 9th minute to get us into the lead. but cake were well and truly in the game and rest of the first half was rather even, perhaps we messed our tactics up a little. In the second half more of the action happened, Miku gave away a free-kick and it was crossed in and Larsson's header was just off-target but they should of really equalised, we eventually took control of the game, Jurc scored from 25 meters on 64 minutes and Zidane finished the game off with a splended shot that reminded us of what he was like back in the days of L13-15 at when the striker was at his finest. Miku and Papaleo both had a late shot each but failed to hit the target. Jurc had a good game, with a good couple of tackles and clearances playing as a defender in the first half and a goal from centre-midfield in the second half, he played OOP all game and deserved the MOTM.

Goals: O'Sullivan (9) Jurc (64) Zidane (74) MOTM: Jurc.

The reasons for the change of formation at HT was for squad rotation for tonights game and to keep the key players well rested.
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    How has Equimetal SAD been improving their team since the last match?
    It's still the same it looks like each player got a skill point or two worth of training and matches since our 1st leg.

But the aim tonight is to qualify, no matter how its done.

DAMN.... Troll City out the Champions League again... lost 4-3 on aggregrate vs Scout Team... missed a good opportunity there lead 2-1 from the first leg and conceded 3 goals in the first half and got a goal back in the second half but needed another to win the tie on away goals and of course... the Semi-Final would of been winnable.

BUT let's not forget tomorrow for Troll City as they have a Royal Rumble Cup Semi-Final to play where they are favourites to progress.
    Ljepoje likes this.

DAMN.... Troll City out the Champions League again... lost 4-3 on aggregrate vs Scout Team... missed a good opportunity there lead 2-1 from the first leg and conceded 3 goals in the first half and got a goal back in the second half but needed another to win the tie on away goals and of course... the Semi-Final would of been winnable.

BUT let's not forget tomorrow for Troll City as they have a Royal Rumble Cup Semi-Final to play where they are favourites to progress.
    Ouch! Nothing worse than losing after winning the first leg. Good luck for tomorrow, hopefully you go to the final and look back and consider the Champions League as a mickey mouse cup I'd swap Champions League for Cup anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Ouch! Nothing worse than losing after winning the first leg. Good luck for tomorrow, hopefully you go to the final and look back and consider the Champions League as a mickey mouse cup I'd swap Champions League for Cup anyday.
    Well yeah... this is my second 'budget' account that I run and a Cup win is probably more likely due to the cup system. Champions League on Troll City's server is just full of SCOUT BUYERS. there was no less than 6 in the same competition as Troll City was and Troll City did knock a scout buyer out in the last 16 but lost against one in the quarter-final.

Well yeah... this is my second 'budget' account that I run and a Cup win is probably more likely due to the cup system. Champions League on Troll City's server is just full of SCOUT BUYERS. there was no less than 6 in the same competition as Troll City was and Troll City did knock a scout buyer out in the last 16 but lost against one in the quarter-final.
    So you had a hard tournament from the start then. I guess you could be pleased to make it this far. Hopefully the Cup is realistic.

You know what the worst thing is... having to wait around to just after 10PM for tonight's Champions League 2nd leg when you could of done with an earlier kick-off to get it over and done with, win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    So you had a hard tournament from the start then. I guess you could be pleased to make it this far. Hopefully the Cup is realistic.
    -----
    50.0 <--- Troll City.

-----
    50.0 <--- Troll City.
    Is that the quality in the cup?