Page 181 of 227 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    4-5-1 v?
    You sure it'll work? He's got players 49Q almost 6 stars. Tough match.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    You sure it'll work? He's got players 49Q almost 6 stars. Tough match.
    I'd imagine so, like my dandelion, It can be weak defending the flanks.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Seems that the "luck" has turned and that your storming back again after the poor start. Hopefully you will manage better next season, especially in the CL + CUP.

Anyway, 1 trophy is better then no trophy at all.
    yea it finally did turn, at least in the league haha. still got kicked out of the cup and CL when I shouldn't but like you said 1 trophy is better than no trophies at all! really appreciate the kind words and of course I wish the best of luck to you too.

second place actually had a draw in their match so I'm now safer with a 5 points lead over him.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    yea it finally did turn, at least in the league haha. still got kicked out of the cup and CL when I shouldn't but like you said 1 trophy is better than no trophies at all! really appreciate the kind words and of course I wish the best of luck to you too.

second place actually had a draw in their match so I'm now safer with a 5 points lead over him.
    No mention!

I know how it is and like how it feels, keep taking punches etc (been there myself a couple of times). Been eliminated from the CL or CUP in a early stage is tough, especially if you are *hungry* to fight the competition and win a trophy or two (no matter if its a 3rd,2nd or 1th place trophy). Hopefully you will pick yourself up and return much stronger and perhaps learn something as well next season. Just never lose faith in yourself
    Maor23 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Issue 3, Vol 1, Monday, May 27, 2013, Morning

TODAY'S MATCH
    AEPRE FC v. AORDP FC (Canadian Team/Galactic League Partner)
    Type: League
    Home or Away: Away
    Kick-off: 17:51 GMT+7
    Referee: Ryan Little

Opponent Analysis

Formation: 4-4-2 classic
    Position in League: 4th place (34 pts)

Match Preview
    After yesterday's 1-2 loss to Hercules FC that ended their unbeaten run at 20 matches, what the manager is expected is to win all matches for the rest of the season and win the league. As they already out of Cup and CL, the manager have said to all the players: "We are AEPRE FC, we are not Arsenal! Keep persuing our dream to win our 3rd league title!". However, they are already guaranteed a promotion spot and a ticket to CL next season.

AORDP FC, a friend of AEPRE FC and one of the teams in the Galactic League, founded by the managers of AEPRE FC, ATGKX FC and ANHGJ FC, with 10 teams currently in this league managed by friends in real life. The opposing side will be playing with 4-4-2 classic, as what the manager is expected is that they want to win the rest of the season, the team will be playing on 4-3W-1-2, with Matt van Hart returning from suspension, and he will be playing as LM, as the same formation remains as usual. Looking at players' morale conditions, the yesterday's defeat doesn't have an impact to the player's morale as AORDP FC's manager is my friend, he will be setting up illegal formation for me, but because this is unfair play, AEPRE FC's manager have rejected this.

Expected result: 3-1

TRANSFER NEWS
    AEPRE FC keen on signing Alexanderson
    As AEPRE FC will be promoted to Level 4 League next season, all the transfer actions will getting even more harder, and AEPRE FC really wanted to negotiate for Real Bombardina's goalkeeper Christoffer Alexandersson, or possibly their 38 rated scout player Chris van Lanen.

OTHER NEWS
    Cole appreciated by AEPRE FC's manager after injured Thomas
    Ashley Cole will be closely watched by the manager, and possibly awarded Defender of the Season at the end of the year, after he managed to injure Hercules FC's main player Karl Thomas.
    Introducing Vote System
    AEPRE FC's manager will be introducing new method for awarding Player of the Year award, which the manager will be giving out points to Top Three performers after each match, 1 pt, 2 pts and 3 pts will be given out throughout the season in all competitive matches. All the points will be posted on the AEPRE FC Gazette in the match report. This kind of voting system is inspired by TheMasterBucks' Southend United career mode series, where he will be giving out points after each matches.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Result Just In...

Mehmet 2-2 Chelsea

This result is music to the ears of the July Fourth fans,players,non-playing staff and the board as July Fourth can wrap up the league title with a win at F.C. Navoski anything less than a win will mean a draw tomorrow against Mehmet will wrap it up.

Victory 3-0 yesterday for a League game. My MC got booked twice in 20 minutes, and I got my MR injured between these two moments, I had again to adapt all my tactics (happy for having internet on the phone at that moment otherwise I would have sunk).

Today, CL 1/2 finals against a fair offensive team, so I will play like I played for my 1/4 finals, very defensive with counter attacking but mix passing towards the left side (his weakest point), I hope that placing my MC instead of my MR won't be a problem as he is suspended for this game. All I hope is to not conceal any goal, the 2nd leg will be away for me, and to not get any bookings as I have 4 players on the edge, all the best of the team of course. Fingers crossed.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Result Just In...

Mehmet 2-2 Chelsea

This result is music to the ears of the July Fourth fans,players,non-playing staff and the board as July Fourth can wrap up the league title with a win at F.C. Navoski anything less than a win will mean a draw tomorrow against Mehmet will wrap it up.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

Even though July Fourth are not mathematically champions, the bookies have been paying out on July Fourth to win the league since yesterday morning since its pretty much certain now.

July Fourth were 2/5 before the first game of the season and went as long as 1/2 during the difficult start to the season which seen July Fourth drop points on 4 occassions in the first 10 games of the season but since then they have won the last 10 league games in a row to break away from the rest of the league to cruise to the title win in which a win today in todays league game will see July Fourth confirmed as Champions.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-27-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Even though July Fourth are not mathematically champions, the bookies have been paying out on July Fourth to win the league since yesterday morning since its pretty much certain now.

July Fourth were 2/5 before the first game of the season and went as long as 1/2 during the difficult start to the season which seen July Fourth drop points on 4 occassions in the first 10 games of the season but since then they have won the last 10 league games in a row to break away from the rest of the league to cruise to the title win in which a win today in todays league game will see July Fourth confirmed as Champions.
    Well, I think you already are the "league champion", but as you say - let's wait until it's for "sure".

Hopefully tonight we will get a confirmation on that
    PROUD MANAGER OF...